PDA

View Full Version : STOP ALL THE ONLINE BULLIES

Rainbow Dash
May 24th, 2012, 12:47 PM
http://wonkette.com/473486/new-york-assemblyman-wants-you-to-sign-your-mean-internet-posts-about-new-york-assemblymen

Hear that, anonymous Website posters? Because Jim Conte is going to PROTECT THE WHOLE INTERNET from you, using these easy-to-follow steps:

(http://assembly.state.ny.us/leg/?default_fld=&bn=S06779&term=2011&Text=Y)
A WEB SITE ADMINISTRATOR UPON REQUEST SHALL REMOVE ANY COMMENTS POSTED ON HIS OR HER WEB SITE BY AN ANONYMOUS POSTER UNLESS SUCH ANONYMOUS POSTER AGREES TO ATTACH HIS OR HER NAME TO THE POST AND CONFIRMS THAT HIS OR HER IP ADDRESS, LEGAL NAME, AND HOME ADDRESS ARE ACCURATE. ALL WEB SITE ADMINISTRATORS SHALL HAVE A CONTACT NUMBER OR E-MAIL ADDRESS POSTED FOR SUCH REMOVAL REQUESTS, CLEARLY VISIBLE IN ANY SECTIONS WHERE COMMENTS ARE POSTED.

MXC
May 24th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Is it weird that I read that in Tracy Morgan's voice?

Kornman00
May 24th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Damn Yankee

Rentafence
May 24th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Ur a faget rainbow dash

rossmum
May 24th, 2012, 04:16 PM
the guy that tried that kind of bullshit here got pushed into retirement and laughed all the way out the door, so there's hope yet. and we don't even have free speech here

n00b1n8R
May 24th, 2012, 04:34 PM
stop cyber bullying www.sonichu.com

TVTyrant
May 24th, 2012, 04:35 PM
stop cyber bullying www.sonichu.com

roflmao

rossmum
May 24th, 2012, 04:42 PM
related, get this: just heard on the radio that there is a new mandatory 'bully check' in place for pubs and clubs employing 17-22 year olds in the riviera region of nsw. applicants for jobs must consent to a check and if they were found to have engaged in any behaviour that can be classed as bullying, they are denied the job.

i had a shitty time with bullies for most of my school life, and even i think this is a goddamn stupid do-nothing idea. it's essentially discrimination and worse than that, it does nothing to solve the problem. the deed has already been done by the time this happens. i doubt many highschoolers are responsible and mature enough to care about it until it's too late, and it does absolutely nothing to solve the root causes of bullying - shitty schools which do nothing to stop it, and shitty parenting.

trying to stop bullying is a perfectly noble cause, but fuck me the people who try and introduce schemes to do so are the dumbest fuckers alive. you need to attack the cause of a problem, you idiots, not the symptoms.

DarkHalo003
May 24th, 2012, 06:45 PM
I wish they'd actually help stop real bullying first. At least you can laugh off cyber bullying or ignore it.

TVTyrant
May 24th, 2012, 07:26 PM
I wish they'd actually help stop real bullying first. At least you can laugh off cyber bullying or ignore it.
:raise: there's real bullying? Aren't you big enough to just beat up everybody who gives you shit? :ugh:

DarkHalo003
May 24th, 2012, 11:12 PM
:raise: there's real bullying? Aren't you big enough to just beat up everybody who gives you shit? :ugh:
Nowadays physically fighting back bullying has horrible repercussions. Results for the mentally abusive bullying usually involves the defender being punished the worst as your would-be friends see you as either a bigger loser or unstable in the worst way. On the other side, the bully usually gets a pat on the back by his buddies and because he's the badboy for being suspended (or whatever other bullshit, keep in mind this is mental bullying, not physical), high/middle school girls think it's attractive. Thus in the end, in today's fucked up world, the bully still wins once you reach Middle School and High School. As long as they're only mentally abusive, it's ultimately alright for bullying to happen. Oh and enjoy your suspension/expulsion alongside being labeled a delinquent for defending yourself. Fucked up right?

TVTyrant
May 24th, 2012, 11:17 PM
Nowadays physically fighting back bullying has horrible repercussions. Results for the mentally abusive bullying usually involves the defender being punished the worst as your would-be friends see you as either a bigger loser or unstable in the worst way. On the other side, the bully usually gets a pat on the back by his buddies and because he's the badboy for being suspended (or whatever other bullshit, keep in mind this is mental bullying, not physical), high/middle school girls think it's attractive. Thus in the end, in today's fucked up world, the bully still wins once you reach Middle School and High School. As long as they're only mentally abusive, it's ultimately alright for bullying to happen. Oh and enjoy your suspension/expulsion alongside being labeled a delinquent for defending yourself. Fucked up right?
I used to beat people up for making fun of me all the time

Then again I'm over six feet tall and currently 290 pounds, and I lift a lot of weights so I'm not just some fatso. Being a wrestler helped too, and I took boxing classes in the summer because the training is really intense, and it got me in shape for football.

neuro
May 25th, 2012, 10:33 AM

that's only in america though.
just sayin'

Bodzilla
May 25th, 2012, 10:46 AM
oi bro's
as a dude with a cock and balls, you learn taht people that bully are insecure pathetic worms, you fuck they're shit up they'll back down.

you know whats scarier then a guy picking yon you? Facing a guy no matter what you do to put him down he keeps coming at you, and then realizing that he's not going to stop until he hurts you.
you just have to be more relentless, and never accept defeat.

DarkHalo003
May 25th, 2012, 12:35 PM
I used to beat people up for making fun of me all the time

Then again I'm over six feet tall and currently 290 pounds, and I lift a lot of weights so I'm not just some fatso. Being a wrestler helped too, and I took boxing classes in the summer because the training is really intense, and it got me in shape for football.
The schools I've been too usually did a clean job with physical violence. Hell, my last school didn't even allow backpacks it was so paranoid. I was a mess in High School after Freshmen year anyways, so really there was no way to fight assholes effectively without getting in trouble. Though it is HILARIOUS when some jockass motherfuckers try to act gay to freak you out and you flip the tables by exposing how homophobic they are. Too bad that was at the end of last year.

By the way, College has no bullying. College is fucking great if you have a decent tolerance of other people.

And Bod is absolutely right.

neuro
May 25th, 2012, 04:03 PM
I USED TO GET BULLIED PRETTY BADLY.

I HARDENED THE FUCK UP.

=sw=warlord
May 25th, 2012, 04:45 PM
I USED TO GET BULLIED PRETTY BADLY.

I HARDENED THE FUCK UP.
The bullied has become the bully.

neuro
May 25th, 2012, 06:01 PM
bitch please, i don't bully, i call people out on their shit.

Zeph
May 25th, 2012, 08:10 PM
bitch please, i don't bully, i call people out on their shit.

You're shit.

and btw, I AGREES TO ATTACH HIS OR HER NAME TO THE POST AND CONFIRMS THAT HIS OR HER IP ADDRESS, LEGAL NAME, AND HOME ADDRESS ARE ACCURATE so you can't delete this after this THE INTERNET PROTOCOL bill passes.

FluffyDuckyâ„¢
May 26th, 2012, 03:04 AM
I BLAME THE PARENTS. FUCKED UP BRINGING. TAME YOUR BEASTS PEOPLE.

=sw=warlord
May 26th, 2012, 08:02 AM
needs more futurama style shock collar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E59caCKAvQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq996M-zgvU