October 23rd, 2012, 09:12 PM
http://rt.com/on-air/rt-america-air/

p cool.

Cortexian
October 23rd, 2012, 11:21 PM
who would watch that live

Bodzilla
October 24th, 2012, 01:06 AM
people that think it's a problem that the "presidential debates" is ran and controlled by a committee made up of the republican and democratic party which makes it impossible to ask real questions and get real responses, because they'll just boycott your debate.

TVTyrant
October 24th, 2012, 01:09 AM
people that think it's a problem that the "presidential debates" is ran and controlled by a committee made up of the republican and democratic party which makes it impossible to ask real questions and get real responses, because they'll just boycott your debate.
lol

Ryx
October 24th, 2012, 01:11 AM
Watched all 3, second moderator was insanely pro-bama. And the rest is romney smiling at the camera, obama's game face, and a fight of interrupting.

Bodzilla
October 24th, 2012, 07:00 AM
Watched all 3, second moderator was insanely pro-bama. And the rest is romney smiling at the camera, obama's game face, and a fight of interrupting.Your're an idiot.

This was an actual debate, with the other candidates running for presidency.

Rainbow Dash
October 24th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Watched all 3, second moderator was insanely pro-bama. And the rest is romney smiling at the camera, obama's game face, and a fight of interrupting.

lol

good job not reading

TVTyrant
October 24th, 2012, 03:06 PM
I'm actually considering voting Green party this year

But then I'm not allowed to be mad if Romney wins

And I kind of don't care about democracy anymore

So yeah

Limited
October 24th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Let me know when they stop saying shit about the other person and start focusing on what they will do.

Futzy
October 24th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Let me know when they stop saying shit about the other person and start focusing on what they will do.

this is politics not a scifi show

ICEE
October 24th, 2012, 06:12 PM
These things are always great for a laugh(cry). It never fails that when someone asks a relevant question, the candidate gives some stock-format avoidance response.

It basically goes like this

Say: "Well first of all I'd like to thank you for asking such a great question."
Or:"This is a matter that is close to my heart"

Next: "I'd also like to thank my opponent for-"
Or: "But first I'd like to comment on-"
Or: "I'd also like to comment something about my wife and kids-"

Next: -insert completely tangential bullshit that doesn't even come close to answering the question-

And then it ends when the circle of stupidity is completed and/or the moderator interrupts them due to time constraints

Bodzilla
October 24th, 2012, 06:24 PM
These things are always great for a laugh(cry). It never fails that when someone asks a relevant question, the candidate gives some stock-format avoidance response.

It basically goes like this

Say: "Well first of all I'd like to thank you for asking such a great question."
Or:"This is a matter that is close to my heart"

Next: "I'd also like to thank my opponent for-"
Or: "But first I'd like to comment on-"
Or: "I'd also like to comment something about my wife and kids-"

Next: -insert completely tangential bullshit that doesn't even come close to answering the question-

And then it ends when the circle of stupidity is completed and/or the moderator interrupts them due to time constraints

Also didnt read.

This was a link for 3rd party candidate debates. not the fake shit thats scripted

Rainbow Dash
October 24th, 2012, 11:18 PM
7oVUIgYleuE

<3 lawrence o'donnel

Donut
October 24th, 2012, 11:27 PM
This was a link for 3rd party candidate debates. not the fake shit thats scripted
would have been nice if you indicated that somewhere in the first post or title or something. i glossed right over this thread because i assumed it was "the" debate, not a 3rd party debate.

Sanctus
October 24th, 2012, 11:48 PM
Oh look, I found some candidates that would be an intelligent alternative to the two party syst- OH WAIT, NEVER MIND LET'S ALL LEGALIZE DRUGS KBAI. Guess it's back to voting for Obama... :suicide:

Bodzilla
October 25th, 2012, 06:17 AM
Oh look, I found some candidates that would be an intelligent alternative to the two party syst- OH WAIT, NEVER MIND LET'S ALL LEGALIZE DRUGS KBAI. Guess it's back to voting for Obama... :suicide:
Prohibition, it works.

hell you could over night end the influence of gangs and the mexican cartel, but hey, DURGZ R BAD

TVTyrant
October 25th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Prohibition, it works.

hell you could over night end the influence of gangs and the mexican cartel, but hey, DURGZ R BAD
Just like gunz r bad right?

rossmum
October 25th, 2012, 01:26 PM
ban all humans

Bodzilla
October 25th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Just like gunz r bad right?
your a hell of alot more likely to get shot by a family member then you are by a baddie dat juzt wants all ur moneh.

Minimize the deaths from crimes of passion and you'll have a hell of alot more people alive.

TVTyrant
October 25th, 2012, 06:58 PM
your a hell of alot more likely to get shot by a family member then you are by a baddie dat juzt wants all ur moneh.

Minimize the deaths from crimes of passion and you'll have a hell of alot more people alive.
rofl

oh liberals

you're all so damn funny

Bodzilla
October 25th, 2012, 07:05 PM
rofl

oh liberals

you're all so damn funny
prove me wrong idiot, because thats what the statistics show. If you think it's a random shooting, or a burglary gone wrong thats going to kill you, then your a delusional idiot disconnected with reality.
It's your fucking Family or someone close to you that you know, thats most likely to shoot you.

TVTyrant
October 25th, 2012, 07:10 PM
prove me wrong idiot, because thats what the statistics show. If you think it's a random shooting, or a burglary gone wrong thats going to kill you, then your a delusional idiot disconnected with reality.
It's your fucking Family or someone close to you that you know, thats most likely to shoot you.
Lol. Successful trolling is successful.

Also you're mostly likely to die on drugs while doing them, did you know that?

=sw=warlord
October 25th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Most of all you're most likely to die at some point in your life.

TVTyrant
October 25th, 2012, 10:05 PM
Most of all you're most likely to die at some point in your life.
Nuh uh

Jesus didn't die

Oh wait

Shit

My life is a lie!!!

rossmum
October 26th, 2012, 08:07 PM
a handful of households here have guns. in many cases the guns are only accessible to one person in the house.

meanwhile, every fucking household in the western world has at least one sharp fuckoff knife, usually several, generally at least a handful of powertools, an axe or shovel or mallet, a car, various toxic chemicals...

guns are also only 'easy mode' for mass killings, 5-10+ people. when it's less than that? it's actually easier to use something else, in most cases.

Bodzilla
October 26th, 2012, 10:28 PM
I understand your logic, but thats not how it plays out in the real world. It's alot easier mentally for a person to shoot someone then it is to stab them.
Hence why the majority of shootings are over internal issues.

rossmum
October 27th, 2012, 03:34 PM
I understand your logic, but thats not how it plays out in the real world. It's alot easier mentally for a person to shoot someone then it is to stab them.
Hence why the majority of shootings are over internal issues.
i don't know where you're getting that from, since it is demonstrably true that you are much more likely to be stabbed or otherwise killed than shot. gun crime in this country is at a steady decline, knife crime is on the rise. i remember when i lived in the uk and there were stabbings all the damn time. not having access to guns does not magically make a killer think, "aw shucks, guess i can't go ahead with it now".

most killings by family members - by an overwhelming majority - involve knives or blunt instruments, common items found in literally every single home, and readily accessible to anybody. by contrast any law-abiding gun owner keeps their guns locked up in a safe and only themselves or other licenced shooters in the house will know where the keys are. crime statistics will back that up in any country you care to name - yes, even the us, i am willing to bet.

i have also had several guns in the house, with ammunition and even a bayonet, at a point where my father and i were literally at each other's throats. neither of us even considered making a move for one and we were threatening each other. not quite so easy to pick up a gun and shoot another human being with it as you might think.

Matooba
October 29th, 2012, 08:55 PM
I live in New Hampshire and everyone here is allowed (without permit or license) to carry a gun. I feel alot safer knowing that everyone around me can keep each other safe. If a robber walked into a store with a knife or gun, he's definitely going to think twice before robbing the place if all the shoppers are packing. Also, someone is less likely to break into ones house if they believe ever house has a Mossberg in it.

One Good Example:

A 92 year old active farmer and World War II Vet of Northern Kentucky shoot and killed one of three men who tried to rob his home early today.
Earl Jones had just turned off his new TV shortly after 2 a.m. Monday when he heard a bang in the basement.
The 92-year-old Boone County farmer walked eight paces to get his loaded .22 caliber rifle from behind the bedroom door. He unwrapped a beige cloth and returned to the living room, sitting in a chair with clear view – and shot – of the basement door, waiting with the gun across his lap.
Some 15 minutes later, when he heard footsteps moving closer up the stairs, he raised the rifle to his eye. The intruder kicked open the door. Jones fixed his aim on the center of the man’s chest and fired a single shot. The Boone County Sheriff later announced the death of the intruder, Lloyd (Adam) Maxwell, 24, of Richmond, Ky.
source (http://thevirtuousrepublic.com/2012/09/04/local-92-year-man-shoots-kills-robber/)

I read a story that happened in England were a Farm owner shot one of a few breaking into his house. He was jailed and then sued by the burglars.
1 source (http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/tonymartin)
(=sw=warlord (http://www.modacity.net/forums/member.php?503-sw-warlord) and I chatted about this sometime ago)

=sw=warlord
October 29th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Hows that nuclear deterrent going?

rossmum
October 29th, 2012, 11:33 PM
Defending yourself isn't technically illegal here, but it is such a bad grey area that most people don't even try. I'm not talking about potentially lethal force, either - just defending yourself period.

Patrickssj6
November 1st, 2012, 02:44 PM
i kill people with my bare hands and ninja chops

DarkHalo003
November 1st, 2012, 05:41 PM
There was a bomb threat at my school today that forced everyone off of the campus. Obviously Obama did it.

Tnnaas
November 1st, 2012, 05:46 PM
Halloween was cancled in New York. Obama hates children. :v:

thehoodedsmack
November 1st, 2012, 08:07 PM
This administration does not negotiate with tropical storms.