PDA

View Full Version : Arsenic: Single Player Maps Won't Compile

Blumoon94
May 14th, 2013, 09:49 PM
Okay, so you've probably saw my post about my mappack that I am working on, and well, I directed my focus on it for now for a reason, the single player project I am working on has came to a halt when I noticed a problem... and to be honest it's probably not fixable, seeing as I seem to be one of the only xbox modders left out there that know how to use Arsenic. But I will tell you my problem anyway, just in the hope that maybe just maybe SOMEONE will know how to help.

My problem is that when I load up a single player scenario with Arsenic and compile, once I get it back on the xbox, it freezes at some point in the map... I think it might be freezing at the first checkpoints of the levels that I compile... but can't be sure, because it freezes before any text shows saying such. I've tried converting custom single player scenarios with more luck than I have with the stock single player maps... and I have no idea what's going on here... I've tried all the versions of Arsenic that I have, with same results every time. Since this isn't just about the campaign anymore, I thought it deserved a new thread, and I tested to make sure that "You need to download more RAM" wasn't a problem, as I tested on a box with more RAM, and tested on a box that was just softmodded with the same results... so that rules out those solutions. Help me please... or else I will be limited to only releasing my mappacks and not the campaign mod I have worked on for quite a while now...