PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Battlefront 3

Amit
May 22nd, 2013, 01:31 AM
Yesterday, Electronic Arts hinted (http://www.gamespot.com/news/ea-teases-new-star-wars-battlefront-game-6408642) that SWBF3 is in development and even released this picture of what looks like Han Solo:

http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2012/334/BattlefrontIII_00084_screen.jpg

So, we know it's likely to be coming within the next two years. I'm guessing that the devs (whoever they are) had to start from scratch? I doubt LucasArts allowed anything from Free Radical to remain as evidence of the nearly completed SWBF3 from years ago.

Warsaw
May 22nd, 2013, 04:15 AM
Lol, so reserved. What looks like Han Solo? Is clearly Han Solo!

Patrickssj6
May 22nd, 2013, 04:39 AM
Han Yolo

started playing Kotor yesterday again..was never a fan of BF.

Amit
May 22nd, 2013, 07:16 AM
Lol, so reserved. What looks like Han Solo? Is clearly Han Solo!

The hair looks off.

Kornman00
May 22nd, 2013, 06:19 PM
The hair looks off.
He's old now and wears a wig. There, solved.

Tnnaas
May 22nd, 2013, 08:59 PM
He's scruffy lookin'.

Warsaw
May 22nd, 2013, 09:41 PM
Who's scruffy lookin'!?

Pooky
May 25th, 2013, 06:21 PM
I guess I could go for a more immersive battlefront game. Have to wait and see what happens.

RedBaron
May 25th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Lol I don't understand those pouches on his back.

Cortexian
May 25th, 2013, 09:15 PM
Lol I don't understand those pouches on his back.
My only guess would be ammunition... Modern day military units will wear a pouch or two of ammunition on their back if they have room. It's more common in special forces units. The reason they do it is so one of their buddies behind them can easily grab a refill off their backs.

Zeph
May 25th, 2013, 10:27 PM
where else besides the bumhole would you smuggle shit.

RedBaron
May 26th, 2013, 12:54 AM
My only guess would be ammunition... Modern day military units will wear a pouch or two of ammunition on their back if they have room. It's more common in special forces units. The reason they do it is so one of their buddies behind them can easily grab a refill off their backs.

Well I was aware of that of soldiers today, especially with MOLLE compatible gear, since you can change the loadout however you want depending on the situation. But for a non-modular vest like that... that may or may not have been manufactured for combat to begin with (I'm not sure what's the fashion trend in the Star Wars universe these days), it seems a bit silly with those sown on pouches.

I just found it amusing lol

=sw=warlord
May 28th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Why are you talking about modern day military when this is starwars we're talking about?
You know, the franchise where a entire space station the size of a moon was created just to blow planets out of existence with a giant laser?

Kornman00
May 28th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Why would you expect anything less from freelancer?