PDA

View Full Version : Brad.

Bodzilla
June 19th, 2013, 08:53 AM
UFFkcCh-pCc

what do you guys think.

Limited
June 19th, 2013, 04:36 PM
I didnt have a clue about the appalling conditions they kept him in.

Higuy
June 19th, 2013, 05:34 PM
At one point I think he did the right thing, but at the same time looking up info on him it didn't seem like he expressed his opinion on the inside and just simply leaked the information to the public (I don't know for sure). Either way, what happened to him is fucked up, and yeah, I believe that people like him should have the freedom of speech. However, if you're going to leak it, at least find out if its really going to benefit others or aide an actual enemy.

Bodzilla
June 19th, 2013, 09:28 PM
http://www.armycourtmartialdefense.info/2012/08/unlawful-pretrial-punishment-motion_10.html
This is a record of the shit they did to him, and he still didnt crack.

The reason you never saw his opinion was because he was kept in complete lockdown. Thats why snowden did the interview, so they couldnt smear him like they did Manning.
And theres never been any proof EVER that what he leaked has harmed anyone. Period.

They're trying to make an example of him so they're attaching as many crimes to him and keeping him locked up as long as they can.

Rainbow Dash
June 20th, 2013, 12:44 AM
I'd say you should have made poll results public so we could know who the apathetic pieces of shit were, but at this point it's not hard to have a good idea who they might be B)

n00b1n8R
June 20th, 2013, 01:28 AM
Caring about politics is for old people and nerds, do not concern yourself with this boring stuff. Instead lets talk about My Little Pony fellow goyim

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQsK_l4ezd_w3FxnYWzp-9V7cUGjG80UdCanYN6suNzAQ2IY1G

ThePlague
June 20th, 2013, 01:36 AM
MLP is bad and you should feel bad. I actually had some fat dude come into my work with a neckbeard and everything wearing a brony shirt.

n00b1n8R
June 20th, 2013, 02:01 AM
Oy Vey goyims, ignore this dissenter the NSA has already dispatched the FBI to stop his terrible shitposting

Donut
June 20th, 2013, 02:53 AM
I think I remember seeing those helicopter videos 2 or 3 years ago. Were those the ones on wikileaks where US troops in a helicopter shot a guy with a camera? Because god damn. That really opened my eyes. I figured what we in the states were hearing about the war over seas was very filtered, but I never realized by how much. Reminds me of another video I saw where a guy comes home from over seas and gives a speech on what it was like. He talks about how his officers had a competition to see who could kill an enemy with a knife first, and how they would blow up houses for fun, among other things. Then he pulls his pins off and throws them into the crowd to show his disgust with the military. Does anybody know what that video is? It seems appropriate to post that here.

From what I've seen, people in America are so comfortably ignorant that they'll call the guy a traitor for uploading to wikileaks before it even occurs to them to click two brain cells together and figure out that this guy is suffering wrongly so the government can continue lying to them. I had never even heard of this guy before I read this thread. I'm shocked this isn't all over the news right now.

Bodzilla
June 20th, 2013, 02:55 AM
You've never heard of bradley manning?

what the fuck?

Donut
June 20th, 2013, 03:07 AM
Maybe I have. The name doesn't ring a bell, but the more I read this, the more familiar the story sounds. The light on him 24/7, the shitty mattress, the guards waking him up every 5 minutes, the psychologist checking him out and the guards making him sleep naked anyway... I've heard it all somewhere before. I don't know where though.

Bodzilla
June 20th, 2013, 03:10 AM
guantanimo.

=sw=warlord
June 20th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Does anybody know what that video is? It seems appropriate to post that here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsnZ1BFchfE
Absolute power corrupts absolutely and when you have governments which are effectively a two horse race and congress/commons you end up with situations like these.
London has banned airlines from allowing Snowden to land here and Washington is determined to make an example out of manning.

Higuy
June 20th, 2013, 04:30 PM
You've never heard of bradley manning?

what the fuck?

Quite honsetly, the name only rang a bell till you brought it up here.

Thanks for the link in your last post btw.

TVTyrant
June 20th, 2013, 08:24 PM
I feel terribly for him. He doesn't deserve what they've done to him. He should have been discharged, maybe asked to pay a fine. But this has been ridiculous.

It wasn't even that big of a thing to leak and they've acted like this. It's disgusting.

n00b1n8R
June 21st, 2013, 08:14 AM
This thread is 100% USA as fuark m8

DarkHalo003
June 21st, 2013, 02:23 PM
Quite honsetly, the name only rang a bell till you brought it up here.

Thanks for the link in your last post btw.
This, it seemed familiar, yet I couldn't quite place it. I appreciate the link.

=sw=warlord
June 21st, 2013, 06:45 PM
N (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23012317)ot exactly Bradley manning but... (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23012317)

rossmum
June 22nd, 2013, 08:12 AM
If either of those men showed up on my doorstep with the minions of the US gov't in trail, I would quite willingly shelter them with my life and my rifle. The only traitors in either of these cases are the absolutely vile examples of humanity who not only allow but actively encourage such repugnant abuses of human rights to occur in the hollow name of "national defence" from an enemy of their own making. Iraq posed no threat to any western nation, let alone the US. Al-Qaeda is not and has never been some global terrorist network, but instead a small group of extremely wealthy radicals who provide ideological motivation, planning assistance, and bankrolling to any two-bit radical Islamist group which approaches them (of which there are many, and few with any ties to each other). In any case, the situation in Afghanistan pre-2001 was one of America's own making. The real motivators here are extending US influence even further, and individuals lining their own pockets in the process.

The US government, along with the majority of its "defence" organs, is rotten top to bottom and ought to be cleared out. The same is true in most western nations and most certainly so in those complicit with the schemes of the US government regardless of what effects that may have on their own people.

At this point there is little doubt in my mind that sooner or later, unless something changes drastically, the US is going to drop what little pretence of international cooperation it currently hides behind and simply start annexing any countries it feels like, which would certainly be made all the easier by the fact that most of them are in military alliances with the US and cooperate to such an extent that they are little more to the US than what the colonial troops used to be to the British. Regardless of exactly how far they're willing to go, the US is the largest threat to world peace in existence right now (and I would argue the largest since WWII) and by far the worst terrorist organisation in the entire world.

Scrap NATO, scrap NORAD, tell the US they can fuck off, and instead of offering to hand over whistleblowers or kids who lobbyists don't like, start arresting the fuckers sent to find them.

TVTyrant
June 22nd, 2013, 11:08 AM
Relephant:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/994164_542241572480015_959727167_n.jpg

ThePlague
June 22nd, 2013, 10:06 PM
d5Rrdvah9EA

rossmum
June 22nd, 2013, 11:44 PM
Relephant:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/994164_542241572480015_959727167_n.jpg
The US is not only an authoritarian nation at heart (despite its constant insistence to the contrary at both public and government levels), but after reading a quote by Steve Wozniak that the US was heading in the direction of everything it told its citizens the USSR was, I would actually say the US has completely surpassed it. Even at their worst excesses, they could not even hold a candle to the kind of global influence the US holds now, and their propaganda looks like amateur work compared to that of the US.

This is not a problem that can be fixed with votes for the people perpetuating it, nor empassioned pleas and waving of signs. American 'democracy' is a failure. This is the kind of problem you're only really going to fix with rifles.

The NSA and CIA both need to be purged floor to fucking ceiling.

rossmum
June 23rd, 2013, 12:01 AM
In addition, the fact that the heads of both of said agencies (let alone anyone else involved) have not been dragged into the streets and shot yet just goes further to prove that the Second Amendment is a redundant load of shit, because Americans are so cowed by neocon imaginings of "threats" to the country* that the majority will not bat an eyelid at ever more tyrannical government controls, and any individuals who do actually understand what it is for and that the time to use it has long since passed are easily singled out and painted as "terrorists" to completely undermine any possible support for them. Basically what I am saying is that the same people who vehemently defend their "second amendment rights" are docile cattle who are willingly leading the charge into the slaughterhouse because they are too goddamn fucking stupid to achieve the same level of reading comprehension and deductive reasoning I would expect from a five-year-old.

*see: invasion or nuclear attack by USSR (which the Soviets were neither willing nor capable of doing), islamic fundamentalism (which has been a problem for nearly half a century and has not actually changed much at all in that time, and certainly is not some looming global horror), and now internal "espionage" by people who have the stones to bring this shit to light