PDA

View Full Version : SmG Clan's Halo 1.10 BattleCreek Mods

Cloud
July 12th, 2015, 11:21 AM
Some good old classic Halo dedicated server mods. I thought I would post it just for the heck of it. I am just glad people were enjoying them in 2015 SmG Servers still running strong after 6 years!

obK4fxxjNbQ

Tnnaas
July 12th, 2015, 04:07 PM
I'm personally tired of all the LOLZ CUSTOMZ LOLZ MODS servers I see. Whoever thinks these kinds of servers are "awesome" are fooling themselves; it's all just senseless noise. Ban Halo Customs 2015

Cloud
July 12th, 2015, 06:32 PM
I'm personally tired of all the LOLZ CUSTOMZ LOLZ MODS servers I see. Whoever thinks these kinds of servers are "awesome" are fooling themselves; it's all just senseless noise. Ban Halo Customs 2015
That is the point its crazy. But yeah I just try to make stuff people like.

Cortexian
July 14th, 2015, 05:27 PM
I should really finish my Halo Durby and Haloball scripts so they actually work.

Tnnaas
July 14th, 2015, 05:56 PM
And I should really talk to Sehe about getting VIP to work. It should, almost outta the gate, but I'm not sure if the "kill in order" setting means an entire team goes for one target or if everyone gets random targets. Team members need to share the same target, the enemy VIP, so SAPP would need to choose a random player per team to be a target for all of their opponents, give the VIP for each team a 200% health/shield bonus and notifying players who on their team is their VIP, the one they need to protect.

Cloud
July 15th, 2015, 10:05 PM
I like both of those I would love to see something like that. I just love seeing people enjoy halo. Personally I played the new halo 5 and this is my opinion...it just wasn't halo anymore it felt like a dull down version of call of duty advanced warfare. Plus as PC games we have so many more capabilities if I never played Halo CE and PC I would never of known how many awesome things you can do in PC games.

t3h m00kz
July 20th, 2015, 04:39 AM
come again