PDA

View Full Version : Can't connect.

Josh2467
June 3rd, 2007, 01:07 PM
Whenever I try to find some games it doesn't find any.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p242/solidGFX/Sreenshots/SS1.jpg

And when games do show up it rarely lets me joined them, it let me join 2 so far and i've had the game since friday and have been looking for games for a while.

How do i fix this?

Josh2467
June 3rd, 2007, 01:18 PM
bump.

I really want to fix this.

bronko
June 3rd, 2007, 01:30 PM
I also have this same problem but i am unable to find any games to play. If anyone could help us fix this problem, it would help both of us out greatly.

Patrickssj6
June 3rd, 2007, 01:31 PM
lmao you waited like for what...11mins?

You have to wait at least 2 days before bumping.

Could be anything that error....maybe your firewall blocking H2V.

bronko
June 3rd, 2007, 01:33 PM
well i know for me, i bypassed the proxy and firewall so nothing should i blocking it. i should have a direct connection to the internet with no interference.

Josh2467
June 3rd, 2007, 01:33 PM
lmao you waited like for what...11mins?

You have to wait at least 2 days before bumping.

Could be anything that error....maybe your firewall blocking H2V.

My firewall is turned off.

bronko
June 4th, 2007, 10:53 AM
if anyone knows why this is happening or they know who we can contact about this, it would help both of us our greatly.

HMReaper
June 4th, 2007, 12:44 PM
You can connect to live right? and are you able to see the games? if you just gets to the searching for games screen and you get no games just let it sit there for a while. sometimes when i try to find games it will take 10 min or more then they will suddenly pop up.

Josh2467
June 4th, 2007, 02:16 PM
You can connect to live right? and are you able to see the games? if you just gets to the searching for games screen and you get no games just let it sit there for a while. sometimes when i try to find games it will take 10 min or more then they will suddenly pop up.

But then if games do come up it rarely lets me join them.

Also I saw one of my friends playing, so I went to see if I could join and it let me join right away.

Josh2467
June 6th, 2007, 05:19 PM
bump

anyone anyone anyone

Syuusuke
June 6th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Just play campaign for a bit, then hop on to LIVE, that's what I do and it starts showing servers for me again.

BTW, if you have friends playing games on LIVE, you can join through them.

Lightning
June 8th, 2007, 10:58 PM
I'm having the same issue as this.

Anyone have any ideas?

Sakievich
June 8th, 2007, 11:25 PM
This is one of those things that really annoys me about H2V, that not available screen, it even pops up if I leave the live page and look at my live account. All the servers just disappear, I usually have to restart h2v to get it back. It also disappears if I try to join a server but fails for whatever reason...they all just disappear...

VanHelsing
June 8th, 2007, 11:35 PM
Make sure your router/firmware are listed here:
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/connecttolive/xbox360/homenetworking/equipment.htm

Lightning
June 9th, 2007, 04:38 PM
I'm using an official Microsoft router, so that's not the issue.

computerman45
June 9th, 2007, 09:11 PM
I know mine sometimes doesn't list games when browsing. I fix this by making my own game then quiting. As for not being able to connect - It can be a couple things:
1) The game is set to "Invite Only" or "Closed"
2) The game is running behind a router with an inproperly configured NAT. OPEN NAT is the most versitile and allows most connections.
3) Your router or ISP has an inproperly configured NAT or the MTU settings are too low.

Josh2467
June 11th, 2007, 07:57 AM
I know mine sometimes doesn't list games when browsing. I fix this by making my own game then quiting. As for not being able to connect - It can be a couple things:
1) The game is set to "Invite Only" or "Closed"
2) The game is running behind a router with an inproperly configured NAT. OPEN NAT is the most versitile and allows most connections.
3) Your router or ISP has an inproperly configured NAT or the MTU settings are too low.

It wouldn't make sense cause I can join my friends games.