PDA

View Full Version : Achievments!

schweitzer
June 6th, 2007, 05:17 PM
I beat the game on heroic but I didn't get the Hero achievement!
Also, when I beat heroic, should I also have gotten the one for normal?
This is BS.

blazedelite
June 6th, 2007, 05:20 PM
I dont think you get the normal achievment untill you beat the game on normal.

schweitzer
June 6th, 2007, 05:26 PM
Well I beat it on heroic and didn't get the hero achievment.
Did anyone else have this problem? a thing that did happen is I was playing without the disc and right when I finnished one level it asked for the disc, and when I put it in, it kicked me out to the main menu. I tried to continue the game by selected resume but it took me to the last checkpoint I put save and quit on. It also said that the checkpoint doesn't match the one on live and I will have to restart the level if I want achievements. I quit back to the main menu and pressed select level and the next one was available.
The same thing happened a second time when it crashed right after I got the achievement for the next level so once again it said I had to restart but the next level was available.

Scrixx
June 6th, 2007, 06:18 PM
Were you signed in on Live at the time? Also whats ur gamertag.

Cortexian
June 6th, 2007, 11:15 PM
Do you have a Gold account?

VanHelsing
June 7th, 2007, 02:59 AM
Beating the game on Heroic gives you both Warrior and Hero. Beating it on Legendary gives you all three.

Did you get all the level completion achievements? If you're missing any of those, then you won't be able to get the Hero achievement. If you have them all, you might try replaying the levels that you got that error message on, and seeing if that does it.

I'm pretty sure that the Campaign achievements are gold or silver... you just need gold to get the MP achievements.

swraman
July 27th, 2007, 11:06 PM
I have the exact problem...I have plaed the last few levels of the game SOOO many times :( but STILL no achieven=ments for these!

I beat the game in Heroic...and no Heroic Achievement!

The last 3 levels seem to not register...Cairo Metropolis or Arbiter achievements never register, and consequently I dont get the one for beating the game n heroic...Any sugestions????

My gamer points keep going on with all my Xbox 360 games, so its nnot my account...Any sugetions?

Con
July 28th, 2007, 12:06 AM
The game is buggy, try again.

dcemuser
July 28th, 2007, 12:12 PM
It's terrible when you actually beat the game on Legendary, and then don't get it or any of the others. I eventually did the cinematic trick to get them because I didn't want to waste another day. :D

Con
July 28th, 2007, 12:16 PM
It's terrible when you actually beat the game on Legendary, and then don't get it or any of the others. I eventually did the cinematic trick to get them because I didn't want to waste another day. :D
cinematic trick? What's that?

et_cg
July 28th, 2007, 01:16 PM
cinematic trick? What's that?

Where you take the 00_introduction.map, or whatever it is, copy it fourteen more times, and rename it to the other map files names.

Just keep hitting space bar after it loads, and you beat the game on legendary in under 15 minutes.

dcemuser
July 28th, 2007, 01:25 PM
Took me like 6-8, make sure you do it on legendary and you'll get the rest as well.

swraman
July 28th, 2007, 02:05 PM
For some reason 3 of the levels that I beat I didnt get the achievements for, but the checkpoints continued on...

I beat the 3 levels andnow I have all the proper achievements

thanks

SPRTN
July 29th, 2007, 04:43 PM
Did anyone get the damn Rainman achievement yet? What are the exact requirements to get this achievement? There are a lot of built-in variants. For instance, Slayer has slayer, team slayer, rockets, swords, snipers, phantoms, team phantoms, elimination, and phantom elimination. Do you really have to play all of the variants for every gametype??

et_cg
July 29th, 2007, 05:57 PM
Yep. All the ones with the lock on 'em.

Chromide
July 29th, 2007, 07:01 PM
I have it maxed.....was not hard to do at all.....Shadowrun on the other hand is a different story....XD

SPRTN
July 29th, 2007, 11:18 PM
The only multiplayer achievement I need is that damn Rainman one. Did you variant-hop with 3 people to get it?