PDA

View Full Version : [Plugin] Yelo Battery - *Discontinued*

Pages : 1 [2]

supersniper
August 18th, 2007, 03:00 PM
Wait i thought it was the "d3dx9_33.dll"
Here is the "d3dx9_33.dll" CLICK ME (http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/download.php?d3dx9_33download0UKjREaGhS)
If it is the "dxdx9_33.dll" then I don't have it.

Rabbidhalo
August 18th, 2007, 06:37 PM
I know this is off subject, but I tried ThirdFov in a vehicle and it gave me an exeption. What do I do?:confused::confused:

Kornman00
August 18th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Its not for this topic, thus won't get answered (by me anyway)

how do you get it to work on windows XP professional ?? :confused::confused::confused::(:confused2:
How do you read :confused::confused::confused::(:confused2:??

supersniper
August 19th, 2007, 01:22 AM
I have a question, why doesn't it work on vista. The only person I know has it working on vista is Timo. What am I doing wrong??

Timo
August 19th, 2007, 01:23 AM
Did you download the DirectX runtimes like it said in the Readme? Jcap also has it working on vista.

supersniper
August 19th, 2007, 08:34 AM
Yes I did. I checked my win32 folder and I have the d3dx9_33.dll in it. So I am stumped.

nooBBooze
August 19th, 2007, 03:03 PM
heres a joke: neither when i join, score a kill or get killed my nickname shows up since i copied the d3d3.dll into my folder. You erased me out of existance Mr. Yelo :(

Srsly how can i fix that or is there any backup d3d9.dll around?

Kornman00
August 19th, 2007, 04:07 PM
BB is on vacation. Until then, Readme.txt

Jcap also has it working on vista.
I also have it working on vista...

Edward Elrich
August 19th, 2007, 08:42 PM
If it's a string file in the Halo CE/PC root, I might be able to send it to you, if I were able to post attachments.

nooBBooze
August 20th, 2007, 05:31 AM
If it's a string file in the Halo CE/PC root, I might be able to send it to you, if I were able to post attachments.
I would really apreciate that. if i remember correctly, d3d9.dll was indeed located in the CE folder and i replaced it with the Yelo dll.
I estimate it was about 10kb-1mb big so if you 7zipped it up it should fit in an email.
Thx in advance

bitterbanana
August 20th, 2007, 10:16 AM
heres a joke: neither when i join, score a kill or get killed my nickname shows up since i copied the d3d3.dll into my folder. You erased me out of existance Mr. Yelo :(

Srsly how can i fix that or is there any backup d3d9.dll around?
Installing this doesn't overwrite any file. To uninstall it, just remove the dll.

nooBBooze
August 20th, 2007, 10:43 AM
That helped indeed i can see my name again.
:/

Edward Elrich
August 20th, 2007, 06:25 PM
possible bug: when you kill someone, it will display the number of kills you have, no matter what gametype you are playing.
Also, are there any plans to put all kill messages in the message area (as opposed to the chat area)?

Rabbidhalo
August 20th, 2007, 10:11 PM
Can anyone help?

Bastinka
August 20th, 2007, 10:48 PM
Can anyone help?
Be more specific. :)

Edward Elrich
August 22nd, 2007, 06:07 PM
We can't really help you without knowing what you need help with. Could you please tell us what help you need?

osk8ter
August 23rd, 2007, 12:42 AM
Its not for this topic, thus won't get answered (by me anyway)

How do you read :confused::confused::confused::(:confused2:??

i don't know you tell me lol jk..but seriously i need help..ok specific umm i get exeption errors when ever i run it i also tried running halo, then placing the ddl in the halo directory didn't work either

supersniper
August 23rd, 2007, 06:49 AM
Did you download the directx from the link provided in the readme. Because if you did then your having the same problem as me. And so far there is no answer to it.

osk8ter
August 23rd, 2007, 03:00 PM
well that sucks..i guess i'll just wait untill then

Edward Elrich
August 24th, 2007, 02:04 PM
There's no need for ThirdFOV in a vehicle. It's already a third person view in it. And the program supports third-person view while you're ground-based or in a warthog side seat. It doesn't support first-person in a driver or gunner seat.
Let's get back on topic now.

ExAm
August 24th, 2007, 04:18 PM
fov in a vehicle can change the camera's distance from the vehicle, effectively. Sometimes it has a cool effect. Now, being able to actually move the camera to different locations around the vehicle would be awesome.

kingofkingz
August 28th, 2007, 10:46 AM
wen i put the ded9 file in the halo ce directory and then start up the halo ce i get this, "This application has failed to start because d3dx9_33.dll was not found." then press ok, then i get the HALO FATAL ERROR, and it says "We are sorry, but u need to have directx 9.0b installed to run this program. Please run the halo pc setup again to install DirectX", i uninstalled the HALO from my pc, and only have the CE version. plz help me out.(o ye and i have some different backround on my halo ce, looks like the library mission)

Jelly
August 30th, 2007, 03:37 AM
Did you get the DirectX Runtimes (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3)?

osk8ter
August 30th, 2007, 07:03 PM
wen i put the ded9 file in the halo ce directory and then start up the halo ce i get this, "This application has failed to start because d3dx9_33.dll was not found." then press ok, then i get the HALO FATAL ERROR, and it says "We are sorry, but u need to have directx 9.0b installed to run this program. Please run the halo pc setup again to install DirectX", i uninstalled the HALO from my pc, and only have the CE version. plz help me out.(o ye and i have some different backround on my halo ce, looks like the library mission)

It might be because you have a custom ui.map(your library mission background) take that off it and replace it with the original ui.map and it should work

supersniper
August 30th, 2007, 08:09 PM
Well I'll try that but it also didn't work for me on Halo PC so I dunno whats going on for me.

n00b1n8R
September 1st, 2007, 02:36 AM
fov in a vehicle can change the camera's distance from the vehicle, effectively. Sometimes it has a cool effect. Now, being able to actually move the camera to different locations around the vehicle would be awesome.

iawtp.

ODX
September 2nd, 2007, 08:54 PM
Yeah...It just doesn't like me!
I downloaded the release one because the other ones wouldn't work
I followed your directions and put the PC folder files INTO the Halo PC directory. DOES NOT WORK....what happened!

Bastinka
September 2nd, 2007, 09:50 PM
Uhh what happens when you try to start halo?

Jelly
September 3rd, 2007, 06:53 AM
Did you paste the actual PC folder into the Halo PC root or just the files?

Did you get the DirectX Runtimes? (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&displaylang=en)

ODX
September 3rd, 2007, 09:35 AM
Most of the time it says the other file wasn't found.
Yes, I have DirectX Runtimes
Yes xfire is turned off but it gives me an exception.

supersniper
September 3rd, 2007, 10:20 AM
Yes same thing with me. As bitterbanana said earlier "it is just a rare bug that some people are getting." He is going to fix it when this project if off Hiatus

ODX
September 3rd, 2007, 03:01 PM
So I can't use it yet....

mikev
September 8th, 2007, 05:37 PM
does the old fov hack work for earlier versions if it does link me man

and will yelo work for earlier versions also?

Kornman00
September 9th, 2007, 03:53 AM
We only support the latest versions of Halo PC and CE

ExAm
September 9th, 2007, 01:11 PM
Why even stick with the old versions?

Kornman00
September 9th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Why even stick with the old versions?
Because some people don't even own the game can't find their cds :eyesroll:

supersniper
September 9th, 2007, 07:06 PM
Does anyone know what is causing that bug that doesn't let it work on some PC's??

Haloking365
September 18th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Yeah, its not working for me.

bitterbanana
September 24th, 2007, 11:42 PM
Current workload is pretty heavy right now. There won't be any more releases for a long time. Might be safe to assume it's discontinued for now.

Jelly
September 26th, 2007, 10:08 AM
Oh.

Ok.

/is sad/

You've done a great job on it though, Kornman and Bitterbanana. I really appreciate it.

dragonrealm
September 30th, 2007, 06:04 PM
can someone give me a video on how to install and make the Yelo thing work, i dont know how to make it work. I put the CE folder in my halo custom edition directory and still wont work.

Kornman00
October 1st, 2007, 02:44 PM
You don't put the CE folder into the haloce directory. You put the files IN the CE folder INTO the haloce directory.

Chizzle110
October 14th, 2007, 03:09 PM
i can never get this to work

i put the files in the halo dictinary but it says that the ddl is missing

Syuusuke
October 14th, 2007, 04:43 PM
lol dictinary...directory**

All you're doing is moving the d3d9.dll into the folder, you're not replacing any other .dll, you should leave those alone.

dragonrealm
October 19th, 2007, 06:51 PM
i did put it and it still no work

(Z2)Frix
October 20th, 2007, 02:23 PM
This is for normal halo:
I've installed it and put the files in the right places. installed the direct X thing as you ordered. And its worked jsut fine for me. Except: It always does an illegal operation the first time. The second time it just closes itself down(no aimbot) It works the third time. But when I put the console command in to host with, the game jsut get past taht little opening screen, then shuts down. I reinstalled halo wiping the halo directory to try it with a fresh copy of halo. (I did not delete profiles) but its still gets past that little screen showing the logo where its checking the CD then jsut closes itself down.
I've removed the console command and it does that little performance but other than that its just fine. Is there a way to use this while hosting or am I jsut stuck without it whenever I host?

dragonrealm
October 21st, 2007, 07:23 PM
This is for normal halo:
I've installed it and put the files in the right places. installed the direct X thing as you ordered. And its worked jsut fine for me. Except: It always does an illegal operation the first time. The second time it just closes itself down(no aimbot) It works the third time. But when I put the console command in to host with, the game jsut get past taht little opening screen, then shuts down. I reinstalled halo wiping the halo directory to try it with a fresh copy of halo. (I did not delete profiles) but its still gets past that little screen showing the logo where its checking the CD then jsut closes itself down.
I've removed the console command and it does that little performance but other than that its just fine. Is there a way to use this while hosting or am I jsut stuck without it whenever I host?

Where'd u get the Direct X thingy :confused: Could you send it to me PLZ:D It will probably work if i put that in directory :p

Syuusuke
October 21st, 2007, 08:08 PM
If you search DirectX in microsoft.com you'll get what you're looking for (the latest directx for XP users should be DirectX 9.0c)

It is not something you put in the directory btw.

abfirstr8
October 23rd, 2007, 01:49 AM
where exactly do i put the dll?

Syuusuke
October 23rd, 2007, 04:36 PM
Read, the Readme that came WITH the file you downloaded. It SAYS it.

Here, I'll quote it for you:

Installation:

Take d3d9.dll out of the /PC folder and place it in your "Halo" Directory.

Take d3d9.dll out of the /CE folder and place it in your "Halo Custom Edition" directory.

Then download the DirectX runtimes:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3

dragonrealm
October 25th, 2007, 03:13 PM
Read, the Readme that came WITH the file you downloaded. It SAYS it.

Here, I'll quote it for you:

The Yelo only works in DirectX 9.0b thats my problem!! And i got DirectX 9.0c!!! But i dont know where to download or put the DirectX 9.0b thingy.. cud u help me?:D

Syuusuke
October 25th, 2007, 04:27 PM
Err no... I have DirectX 9.0c and it works perfectly...or is Vista's DirectX different?

(Z2)Frix
October 26th, 2007, 08:43 AM
One of vista main(and only) selling point IS that it uses more advanced versions of DirectX. Thus allowing one to play Halo II

Does anyone else have the troubles with Halo Combat Evolved when they turn on console and yelo battery?

Agnaiel
October 27th, 2007, 09:45 PM
Okay, I downloaded the plugin, put all the stuff in the right places, and downloaded the runtimes. But, it still won't work. It says I need a file that's called d3dx9-33.dll, and says to reinstall the application before it can work. But, I've tried that, so I don't know what to do. Any ideas?

Edit: Nevermind, I got it.

Kornman00
October 30th, 2007, 10:20 AM
I'll get bb to check this damn thread, that lazy bum!

«§T»Mave
November 4th, 2007, 02:34 PM
Hey guys, I found a way to make Yelo work with Computers with intel Chips, but it all comes with its pros and cons. To do it, you have to play halo, or halo CE in Safe Mode. The Pros, You can use Yelo. The Cons, You can't talk, see other people talk, or use the remote console.

Syuusuke
November 4th, 2007, 03:00 PM
Uh hmm if you play in safe mode, you should still be able to talk and see other people talk (I don't know about console though).

«§T»Mave
November 4th, 2007, 08:29 PM
I found the Rcon DOES work, but as far as i know, talking still doesen't. I don't really mind, i just can't tell when people are talking crap about me ;)

£Mödmàñ
November 5th, 2007, 01:35 PM
Hey, my friend asked me, does this work with the cracked editions of halo ce? Cause when he tried to load this with cracked ce, he couldn't get it to work.

Syuusuke
November 5th, 2007, 05:18 PM
No. We don't care about cracked versions.

Though I'll drop something small for you...Works on v1.07 ONLY

supersniper
November 6th, 2007, 06:39 PM
Wow thanks for that little info I should try that out. +rep

£Mödmàñ
November 18th, 2007, 01:04 PM
Yeah, I need version v1.07 for this right? But even tho i have it, this thing wont work!

Mr Buckshot
November 19th, 2007, 12:41 AM
Yeah, I need version v1.07 for this right? But even tho i have it, this thing wont work!

1. Don't bump.

2. You spoke about cracked games. Don't expect ANY help from us as a result.

LOLipop
November 19th, 2007, 10:20 PM
I got a problem with yelo battery.
Here it is:
1.I downloaded yelo battery latest release.
2.placed the files in the PC folder into the halo directory.
3.placed the files in the CE folder in the halo custom edition directory.
4.downloaded the directX runtimes.
5.Disabled xfire-in-game for haloPC and haloCE.
6.Ran haloPC.
7.adjusted weapon position.
8.saved weapon position by left clicking.
as a result of left clicking to save settings,haloPC crashed.
I am using windows vista.
What is happening?

4RT1LL3RY
November 21st, 2007, 01:44 PM
Is there any way to fix the oval rocket and pistol scopes when zoomed in in widescreen mode? Because I have hud scaling on and its fine when unzoomed but stretches when I zoom in.
Also, I love this it lets me play with the weapons where I always put them center of the screen, except rockets and fuel rod. It makes the fuel rod seem so much cooler, all you need to do is lower it slight and move it a bit farther to the right, its looks so much better.
I hope you guys make some more releases of this once you have more time.

Edward Elrich
December 28th, 2007, 08:42 PM
Because you need to set up a second FOV for your scoped view. The game treats it as two different views (and possibly a third for the 8x sniper scope). If you set up the FOV again while scoped, it should be fine.

ExAm
December 28th, 2007, 09:49 PM
Is there any way to fix the oval rocket and pistol scopes when zoomed in in widescreen mode? Because I have hud scaling on and its fine when unzoomed but stretches when I zoom in.
Also, I love this it lets me play with the weapons where I always put them center of the screen, except rockets and fuel rod. It makes the fuel rod seem so much cooler, all you need to do is lower it slight and move it a bit farther to the right, its looks so much better.
I hope you guys make some more releases of this once you have more time.
There's no way to fix that, I've tried. It's like that on any widescreen resolution.

osk8ter
January 13th, 2008, 06:05 AM
it never worked for me so i just quit on it

http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=4575238http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=4575238

Syuusuke
January 13th, 2008, 09:58 AM
What are you trying to do with that referral link that I didn't click and won't click on?

thehoodedsmack
January 13th, 2008, 12:30 PM
He's trying to get a free Xbox 360 Elite.

osk8ter
January 13th, 2008, 04:24 PM
i already have a 360 but im trying to get one from my brother since he has a hdtv i thought a 360 elite would be a good present

Timo
January 13th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Get your clicks elsewhere.

Syuusuke
January 13th, 2008, 07:11 PM
I wish Yelo and DXTweaker were compatible with eachother =/

supersniper
January 16th, 2008, 05:03 PM
I wish Shawn would finish his projects instead of just leaving them unfinished... [/sarcasm]
But yeah I wish it did to.

~Stf~ Chief
January 19th, 2008, 09:57 PM
i followed the readme but it dont work. HELP

Syuusuke
January 20th, 2008, 09:04 AM
What's wrong exactly?

Are you using Halo CE 1.07?

(Z2)Frix
January 28th, 2008, 01:03 PM
Not to be really impatient but its been nearly amonth past christmas and any holidays it might entail. And I've havent a heard a single peep from anyone having troubles with this program and console. Am I the only poor soul afflicted witht his particular problem? Is there a way to get around it if not?

Edit: Ok, apparently the reformat I did 2 weeks ago fixed what the program didn't like. Both halo PC and Halo CE are operating normally. Both those I host and dedis/hosted I joined. Thanks for the help -.-

Syuusuke
January 28th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Do you have CE to try it with? Since you said you tried it with normal Halo.

Bastinka
February 6th, 2008, 10:08 PM
Bitter's website is down?

Kornman00
February 20th, 2008, 12:53 PM
working fine for me

Co Redsonic
February 27th, 2008, 05:16 PM
Its not working for me...D: HELP! I did everything it said to do in the instructions on both normal Halo and HCE. On the normal Halo i press f7 and nothiing happens. tehn i installed at at HCE and i get an Exception. Help, whats going on?

Kornman00
February 29th, 2008, 11:35 AM
ATTN: Co Redsonic

Read first post (http://www.h2vista.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4440) here, respond accordingly.

Co Redsonic
February 29th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Thank you, sorry about that.

`CaSs!~
July 3rd, 2008, 11:36 PM
BUMP

Sorry about this, but Bungie recently made a small patch/update to fix an exploit. The patch is currently manual only, but will soon be a required auto update. Due to this patch, Yelo Battery no longer works.

Here's an official bungie link to the update: http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=22895922

If it is possible, I'd love an update with this. No new features need to be added, only to support this new patch.

Purdy Please? I NEED YELO.

Pooky
July 4th, 2008, 12:02 AM
BUMP

Sorry about this, but Bungie recently made a small patch/update to fix an exploit. The patch is currently manual only, but will soon be a required auto update. Due to this patch, Yelo Battery no longer works.

Here's an official bungie link to the update: http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=22895922

If it is possible, I'd love an update with this. No new features need to be added, only to support this new patch.

Purdy Please? I NEED YELO.

lol at the guys in that thread asking if Halo PC players are any good.... they have no idea

Kornman00
July 5th, 2008, 03:48 PM
There won't be an update to Battery anytime soon, but with good reason.

bitterbanana is still alive, just has an actual job now, not in school 24/7 anymore.

`CaSs!~
August 7th, 2008, 11:35 PM
Well as the (probably) final patch for Halo PC is now REQUIRED, this leads to a problem that many Halo PC players, such as myself, will be facing: no more Yelo Battery :(

I have been told, that it would not take much work to actually "update" it, as all he needs to do is change the numbers for the version part, and not recode anything.

I'm no coder myself, but I can't imagine this taking over 10 minutes, so if you have the source Kornman, PLEASE just update it, for all the users still out there (and trust me, there are A LOT).

I do also realize that you are working on another project, "Open Sauce". But a simple update would be greatly appreciated by hundreds.

Also, if any new program that you're working on has the same functionality as Yelo, with the same ease that Yelo offered (not having to open a program every time I start Halo, like the third person hack or something similar), I think that this would suffice.

I'm begging you, Yelo added so much more flavor into the game, and I cannot immagine playing without it again.

ExAm
August 8th, 2008, 02:19 AM
^What he said, but without the demands and shit. 'Twould be nice indeed.

Sel
August 8th, 2008, 06:58 PM
I miss yelo :(

Kornman00
August 9th, 2008, 07:43 PM
I have been told, that it would not take much work to actually "update" it, as all he needs to do is change the numbers for the version part, and not recode anything.

This assumption is wrong, the version validation isn't the only code that would have to be changed. I also don't support Halo PC

Cortexian
August 17th, 2008, 01:18 AM
I also don't support Halo PC.

Daishi
August 21st, 2008, 10:43 PM
Too bad it doesn't work for me >.>

STLRamsFan
August 22nd, 2008, 01:14 PM
Here's a little workaround. http://halo.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?t=11412
Works pretty well.