PDA

View Full Version : What are you most excited about this E3

samnwck
July 10th, 2007, 07:24 PM
While halo 3 hasn't been confirmed to be there i feel confident it will be. But this year I'm very excited about finally some ingame Halo Wars footage(which has been confirmed to be there).

Edit: crap didn't see that e3 thread in the halo 3 chat, i only checked this one and tech talk so I'm sorry for repost. Feel free to delete.

Atty
July 10th, 2007, 07:27 PM
New games being announced. E3 is always great for two reasons, we get to see whats going on with our loved games in development (Halo Wars, Halo 3, etc) and the games we know nothing about, as well as new tech. It's also a great time for big game company's (Microsoft for instance) to announce new information which impact us, the customers, greatly.

TeeKup
July 10th, 2007, 07:29 PM
I'm curious at the new Ace Combat 6 and its appearance to the public. :downs:

PlasbianX
July 10th, 2007, 07:30 PM
Info about the upcoming lineage 2 "chaotic throne" updates.

Atty
July 10th, 2007, 07:31 PM
I'm curious at the new Ace Combat 6 and its appearance to the public. :downs:Oh, it has a demo releasing this week.

Leading video games publisher and developer NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. announced today that they will be releasing a free playable demo of Ace Combat® 6: Fires of LiberationTM this week on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for the Xbox 360TM video game and entertainment system from Microsoft as part of Microsoft's "E3: Bringing it Home" Experience. Ace Combat fans will now be able to feel the excitement of E3 and the intensity of Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation from their own living room, as the first demo in the flight-action series launches this week. For those gamers lucky enough to be at the E3 Media and Business Summit this year, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation will also be on full display, as it's being shown at both Microsoft's and Namco Bandai's booths on the E3 show floor.

The demo will give gamers their first glimpse at the next generation of the popular flight-action franchise, as players will be able to take to the skies in their favorite licensed aircraft in photorealistic detail while experiencing some of the thrilling new features of the game, including the Allied Support System. In the demo, players will be able to call in immediate support of both aerial and naval allies with the Allied Support System, which allows players better control over the battlefield. This will be sure to become a favorite feature in Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.

About Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation takes flight action to a new level in gaming on the Xbox 360TM video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. Two of the game's essential new features, the Allied Support System and Dynamic Operations System, give Ace players a whole new level of control over how the enemy forces are destroyed and the way missions are completed. Also boasting crystal clear graphics, a vast "living battlefield" that will raise the intensity of the game up a notch, and a new massive online multiplayer feature that will allow up to 16 players to show off their ace skills online and around the world, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation will be sure to blow away the competition when it hits store shelves this holiday season.

Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation ships exclusively for the Xbox 360 on October 23, 2007 for an estimated retail price of $59.99. Launching on the same day, the exclusive limited edition Ace Combat® 6 ACE-EDGETM Flightstick Bundle has an estimated retail price of $149.99.

TeeKup
July 10th, 2007, 07:33 PM
Fuck I need a 360!!!! :(

Atty
July 10th, 2007, 07:34 PM
You can come use mine, just don't try anything bub.

Hotrod
July 10th, 2007, 07:35 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing all the updates on the games that were already announced. I also want to see if the games that I want to be announced will be real.