PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter 7 leaked!

Aerowyn
July 18th, 2007, 03:42 PM
Thanks to 4chan, we have spoilers galore. If you're like me and like having it spoiled for you (because I hate surprises), you'll enjoy reading the spoilers.

Now that I know what happens, I actually REALLY want to read the book.

View at your own risk!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Hedwig dies on pg. 55
Mad-Eye dies on pg. 78
Scrimgeour dies on pg. 159
Wormtail dies on pg. 471
Dobby dies on pg. 476
Voldemort kills Snape on pg. 658
Snape was good, loved Lily - entire Chapter 33
Colin dies
Crabbe dies
Bellatrix dies
Fred dies
Tonks dies
Lupin dies
Ted Tonks dies

Hagrid, Malfoy, Neville survive.

19 years later...

Ron marries Hermione
Harry marries Ginny
Their children attend Hogwarts together

The final two sentences are: "The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well."

Enjoy your spoilers. Lulz.

keilg2
July 18th, 2007, 03:44 PM
heh its probably a joke or a scam. anyway how would something that massive get leaked like that (the whole thing) ?????

:iiam:

Skiiran
July 18th, 2007, 03:45 PM
I don't know what to say to this. On the one hand, I don't like the books all that much, but on the other hand, this is one of the cruelest things someone could do to an author. I mean, the lack of compassion in the original spoiler release-ees boggles the mind.

keilg2
July 18th, 2007, 03:49 PM
well i still don't see how the "ENTIRE" book could be copied and posted online?

(lots of typing, Mr. Leaker)

Aerowyn
July 18th, 2007, 03:50 PM
heh its probably a joke or a scam. anyway how would something that massive get leaked like that (the whole thing) ?????

There are pictures of the pages taken of the spoilers.

Click below at your own risk, it's got SPOILERS LULZ

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/7/d/1/7d178d4391524e665bdfc8c087f332f7.jpg

Neuro Guro
July 18th, 2007, 03:51 PM
Back when I heard "SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE!!!" I stopped reading the books :P

STLRamsFan
July 18th, 2007, 03:53 PM
Care to link me to the pictures Aerowyn? ;)

keilg2
July 18th, 2007, 03:55 PM
i lost internist in the 4th book

Aerowyn
July 18th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Care to link me to the pictures Aerowyn? ;)

Why don't you look up? ;)

STLRamsFan
July 18th, 2007, 03:57 PM
Aw what a party pooper. :(

Oh well, I can wait until Saturday anyway.

Dole
July 18th, 2007, 04:17 PM
Who the fuck was Rufus Scrimgeour anyway?

And Harry could've done much better than Ginny. And Ginny could've done much better han Harry.
And Hermione could've did much better than Ron. But Ron couldn't do better than anyone. :-P

And how the fuck did Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint become international sex icons among teenage girls by playing with wizards and fairies? >:-U

Neuro Guro
July 18th, 2007, 04:22 PM
i lost internist in the 4th book

Yeah, I didn't care for that one as much as the others and when the start of the 5th one was seeming like the 4th I just stopped there.

I may start reading it again later though just to know how everything happens.

FRain
July 18th, 2007, 04:29 PM
Who the fuck was Rufus Scrimgeour anyway?

And Harry could've done much better than Ginny. And Ginny could've done much better han Harry.
And Hermione could've did much better than Ron. But Ron couldn't do better than anyone. :-P

And how the fuck did Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint become international sex icons among teenage girls by playing with wizards and fairies? >:-U

If I am correct, the new minister of magic.

PlasbianX
July 18th, 2007, 04:40 PM
1) this movie better have sex scenes when it comes out our i aint seeing it ;o
2) thanks for spoiling this for me :>

Emmzee
July 18th, 2007, 07:09 PM
I'm totally going to get a megaphone and say this stuff at the local Barnes & Noble at launch.

Masterz1337
July 18th, 2007, 07:13 PM
I read it in a 12 hour sitting. I thought the end of it was a bit confusing and cirny however.

keilg2
July 18th, 2007, 07:14 PM
Riiiiiiiiigggt, this harry potter leak is all over the news and it is starting to get on my nerves. same with Paris Hilton. why don't people focus on the "real" issues, like the war in Iraq, or The Presidential race?

OR NATO, lolz

Xetsuei
July 18th, 2007, 07:20 PM
Shutup.

Abdurahman
July 18th, 2007, 07:22 PM
keilg2, You DO NOT want to get on Xet's nerves.

TeeKup
July 18th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Riiiiiiiiigggt, this harry potter leak is all over the news and it is starting to get on my nerves. same with Paris Hilton. why don't people focus on the "real" issues, like the war in Iraq, or The Presidential race?

OR NATO, lolz

My god. What is wrong with you?

Roostervier
July 18th, 2007, 07:24 PM
Xetsueiâ„¢;104084']Shutup.
Rofl, +rep.

Maybe people don't tend to talk about things like that in a topic that is about the leak of Harry Potter 7.

Emmzee
July 18th, 2007, 07:27 PM
:words:
That was the singlehanded most useless post I've ever seen in my life.

Zeph
July 18th, 2007, 07:37 PM
I expected it tomorrow at the earliest. There's nothing in there that I'd consider worthy of driving by book stores shouting spoilers.

xhedgehogx
July 18th, 2007, 09:15 PM
I'm glad I never found interest in Harry Potter. THose books take way too long to read.

Dole
July 18th, 2007, 10:44 PM
Besides the fact that they're not as long as you make them out to be, books aren't supposed to be short.
Harry Potter books never take more than about three days.

Actually, I half-heartedly agree with him.
Living in New York City, today's steam line explosion in Manhattan was the first REAL news I've heard in a long time.

Stealth
July 18th, 2007, 11:15 PM
I'm glad I never found interest in Harry Potter. THose books take way too long to read.
>.>
for some one who reads it very slowly, or only reads it a few min at a time, yes, I've all ways loved reading books, I've read every Harry Potter book, and it takes me a few days, to a few weeks.

Archon23
July 18th, 2007, 11:25 PM
I've ounce red all the Harry Potter books at the time (It was up to 5) in a single day. I learned how to read paragraphs at a time...........though it helps to speed read I barely remember the book ><.

Emmzee
July 18th, 2007, 11:46 PM
I've ounce red all the Harry Potter books at the time (It was up to 5) in a single day. I learned how to read paragraphs at a time...........though it helps to speed read I barely remember the book ><.
...Huh??

Stealth
July 18th, 2007, 11:59 PM
speed reading is where you can skim over books, and stuff.

Emmzee
July 19th, 2007, 12:03 AM
speed reading is where you can skim over books, and stuff.
I wasn't talking about that.

rossmum
July 19th, 2007, 02:31 AM
My god. What is wrong with you?
More things than you could ever wish to imagine.

Also, I'll probably forget by the time I actually read it :downs:

Either way, it doesn't make it any less of a good read; then I can actually find out how they die for myself. I'm not a raving fan and I haven't seen any of the movies since the second (and only part of it at that), but i do enjoy reading the books.

Mr Buckshot
July 19th, 2007, 08:05 AM
I bought all 6 e-books AND real books before and I'm going to buy the 7th in both e-book and hardcover editions. I own the e-books so that I can store all of them in my PDA and read them on the go.

I just skimmed through the spoilers - looks believable except for the 19 years later part.

Oh well, here's to the Deathly Hallows! I won't be able to get a copy yet because I'm in Singapore now but I'll see if I can buy an e-book.

well i still don't see how the "ENTIRE" book could be copied and posted online?

(lots of typing, Mr. Leaker)

you are so fucking stupid, even stupider than you are arrogant. Ever heard of scanning then converting to text? It's how many e-books, yes even legal ones, are made in the first place. I also read your other posts - thank god you've been banned.

jahrain
July 19th, 2007, 08:17 AM
So whos gonna make the next "SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE!" video at the book launch lines.

Amit
July 19th, 2007, 08:23 AM
Video?

ImSpartacus
July 19th, 2007, 08:38 AM
Goddamn it, That fuckin bird thing was the best goddamn character in the entire series. Now why in the hell did it have to die? And it fuckin died first! Snape outlived the goddamn thing.

But I thought that the rowling said that one of the 3 main kids was gonna die. they cant all survive if they die. hmm.

Masterz1337
July 19th, 2007, 08:56 AM
For those who doubt the validity of the spoilers, I can confirm that it is all true.

Atty
July 19th, 2007, 09:16 AM
So whos gonna make the next "SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE!" video at the book launch lines.I'm thinking of hijacking the local Books-a-Million microphone and announcing a few things, I'll try and cell phone camera it but I don't want it smashed by angry 9 year olds.

rossmum
July 19th, 2007, 09:23 AM
Just find Daniel Radcliffe and use him as a meat shield.

...Not in that sense, you sick fuck.

Emmzee
July 19th, 2007, 09:24 AM
I'm thinking of hijacking the local Books-a-Million microphone and announcing a few things, I'll try and cell phone camera it but I don't want it smashed by angry 9 year olds.
Please do.

spookers622
July 19th, 2007, 10:39 AM
why'd you post this... im gonna be tempted to read it but i dont want the book spoiled:(

Hotrod
July 19th, 2007, 11:16 AM
For those who doubt the validity of the spoilers, I can confirm that it is all true.

How do you know? Did you read the book?

Stormwing
July 19th, 2007, 11:33 AM
to be honest im not too surprised...at the leak and the # of deaths. its about time things got serious and voldemort is never just gonna go happy happy fun joy, so people are gonna die. yay!

I never read the 6th, and i dont plan on reading the 7th. but at the same time, I can't help but try to avert my eyes from the spoilers!
I read them anyway. I can't say i'm shocked, can't say i regret the decision. could anyone honestly tell me they didn't see most of those things coming?

lol, i read harry marries ginny and asked myself, who the fuck is harry?

then i lol'd. goes to show how much i care about the series.

Hotrod
July 19th, 2007, 11:50 AM
OK, I'm not going to read the spoilers because I want it all to be a suprise for Sunday (when the book is coming out, 2 days!) when I read it. I've always likes the series and I read each book at least 3 times.

Masterz1337
July 19th, 2007, 04:44 PM
I already read it hotrod.

thehoodedsmack
July 19th, 2007, 05:08 PM

The american publishers are after the places that sold off the 1200 copies or so already, so I wouldn't be too proud about it, lest you get in some form of trouble.

Btd69
July 19th, 2007, 08:44 PM
Back when I heard "SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE!!!" I stopped reading the books :P
I yelled that when I went to watch the 5th movie and little nerds wanted to kill me :(

Dole
July 20th, 2007, 12:07 AM
The american publishers are after the places that sold off the 1200 copies or so already, so I wouldn't be too proud about it, lest you get in some form of trouble.
As long as he holds out on throwing it at a cop car until tomorrow, he should be fine. :-3

I yelled that when I went to watch the 5th movie and little nerds wanted to kill me :(
They didn't read the sixth book in the two years or so that it's been out?

thehoodedsmack
July 20th, 2007, 05:55 AM
They didn't read the sixth book in the two years or so that it's been out?

A lot of fans of the series don't even read the books, so there's a good chance these "little nerds" just watch the movies..... or can't read.

StankBacon
July 20th, 2007, 08:04 AM
people (over like.. 12) actually read this trash ?

thehoodedsmack
July 20th, 2007, 08:28 AM
people (over like.. 12) actually read this trash ?

I started reading the books when I was 9 or 10 (I think). And frankly, I just want to see how it ends.

rossmum
July 20th, 2007, 08:30 AM
It's something to do, and like Smack, I'd like to see it through to the ending.

Hotrod
July 20th, 2007, 10:21 AM

Before it came out? :fail:

n00b1n8R
July 20th, 2007, 06:10 PM
so on a scale of 1-10 how much would the spoilers ruin it?

Emmzee
July 20th, 2007, 06:11 PM
so on a scale of 1-10 how much would the spoilers ruin it?
10. It details the death of everyone who dies in this book.

thehoodedsmack
July 20th, 2007, 07:23 PM
10. It details the death of everyone who dies in this book.

Another great way to find out the way the story ends is to visit Emmzee's local Barnes and Noble :awesome: He can tell you about that one.

Emmzee
July 20th, 2007, 09:39 PM
I went there at 8 tonight, and started yelling spoilers. I thought those moms and their kids would kill me. I'm lucky to have escaped alive.

TeeKup
July 20th, 2007, 09:54 PM
I went there at 8 tonight, and started yelling spoilers. I thought those moms and their kids would kill me. I'm lucky to have escaped alive.

LOL

wtf emmzee.

p0lar_bear
July 20th, 2007, 10:52 PM
I really don't see what the big fucking deal about spoilers are anyway. Having an ending revealed makes me all the more interested in reading the plot to see what happens.

Mr Buckshot
July 21st, 2007, 05:39 AM
Just got the book. Spoilers confirmed, but a good read nonetheless.

Hotrod
July 21st, 2007, 08:19 PM
I'm getting the book tomorrow, but I have to wait for my brother to read it first. I guess that I'll have to wait another day or two before reading it.

Limited
July 22nd, 2007, 10:25 PM
Wow, that book was intense.

Defiantly the best HP book, mainly cuz it was full of action, and I read the word "breast" tut tut tut JK rowling.

Second from last chapter was annoying :(

Woah, some british speed reading women read the whole book in 47 mins and 1 second. DAMN does she actually remember what happens though? Was it like skim reading where you dont pick up everything it means.

PlasbianX
July 23rd, 2007, 08:53 PM
http://www.break.com/index/harry-potter-spoiled.html

I LOL'd.

Limited
July 23rd, 2007, 09:29 PM
:D plasbian, that pegwidge costume sucks sucks. some dude chased them, hahaha

Some british dude went around cambridge saying fake spoilers, people got mega pissed at him haaha, videos on youtube btw :P

FRain
July 23rd, 2007, 09:37 PM
My copy is supposed to get here tomorrow.

Masterz1337
July 23rd, 2007, 10:00 PM
You can read?

n00b1n8R
July 24th, 2007, 03:20 AM
well he is on forums...

Hotrod
July 25th, 2007, 09:55 AM
My aunt bought my brother and I the book, and we got it yesterday, now, I'm forcing my brother to spend all his time reading so I can get my hand on the book as soon as possible.

Limited
July 25th, 2007, 01:34 PM
You can read?Audio book...Hotrod, cant you just steal it from him and read it real quick then if he says "i'm going to tell on you" threaten him to tell him the end.

That will work :)

Hotrod
July 25th, 2007, 01:40 PM
Hotrod, cant you just steal it from him and read it real quick then if he says "i'm going to tell on you" threaten him to tell him the end.

That will work :)

No, I'm not that mean. In plus, he's already half way through, so I'll have it tomorrow morning.

itszutak
July 25th, 2007, 01:42 PM
Heh. Thanks to those spoilers, I have command over my sister for a bit. >:)

Hotrod
July 25th, 2007, 01:43 PM
Heh. Thanks to those spoilers, I have command over my sister for a bit. >:)

Thanks to a spoiler that I know, a part of the book won't be a suprise anymore...

itszutak
July 25th, 2007, 01:46 PM
Thanks to a spoiler that I know, a part of the book won't be a suprise anymore...
Meh. I stopped reading the harry potter books after the fifth one. Spoilers tell me all the information I need to know about the storyline.<_<

*COUGHSNAPEKILLSDUMBLEDORECOUGH*

Hotrod
July 25th, 2007, 02:26 PM
*COUGHSNAPEKILLSDUMBLEDORECOUGH*

Yes, I'm pretty sure everybody knows that by now, except my sister...