PDA

View Full Version : Korn - Untitled

Kornman00
July 31st, 2007, 04:08 PM
Anyone else here get the album yet? I have the iTunes Plus version ($11.99) and I'm on the third track currently.

Don't post if you're just going to complain about what "happened" to Korn's sound. It Evolution baby, fuck off.

Head just needs to get his head on straight, and getthefuckbackin :rolleyes:

Tweek
July 31st, 2007, 04:09 PM
ill download kk

Kornman00
July 31st, 2007, 04:19 PM
NO YOU WILL BUY and DOWNLOAD KK <:mad:>

Tweek
July 31st, 2007, 05:00 PM
hmmmmm free? or not free?

tough choise.

to be honest, i download things for like "a trial"
if i like, i buy.
if not, i delete.

same with games. just to see if stuff is worth buying.
if it is, ill grab it, and have many hours of sweet innocent pleasure with it.
if it's not, then i'm glad i didnt tossed away my money.

edit: gawd, that's pro grammar right there.

DaneO'Roo
July 31st, 2007, 05:24 PM
wow, didnt know they had a new album

me thinks I shall listen

TPE
July 31st, 2007, 10:12 PM
My fav's are, Bitch we got a problem, Starting over, Evolution, and I will protect you.

Haven't bought it yet, but i listened to it on there myspace. See you on the other side was horrible. This is a great comeback.

Sever
August 1st, 2007, 11:18 AM
Intro, Starting over, Hold On, and I Will Protect You are my favorites from the album. I think they have developed their new style quite well. It is definitely not the old style that we all know and love, but it is innovative and interesting.

randreach454
August 1st, 2007, 11:37 AM
I just saw them sunday once again at the family values tour.
Always put on a great show, and boy the light show was amazing when they did Pink Floyd, another brick.. it was amazing....

On the note of the new cd, its meh if you ask me, I really like a few tracks like evolution and hold on, which they did at the show too. But it seems they ask "Why" a lot, not just one song either, and it annoys me..

Kornman00
August 1st, 2007, 11:40 AM
I have to agree, its dfntly, not their old style, but it is a ineresting change. But is it just me or has the amount of hawt-rawking-sawk guitar shits gone down (save Evolution)? Head needs to head on back to korn :eyesroll:

Other than that its good in my book, but I won't turn away Blind or Ball Tongue for any of these songs right now. It may take a while of listening before I get fully involved with the album.

randreach454
August 1st, 2007, 12:07 PM
I totally agree, its good stuff, but they're older style definitely had more.. I don't know aggression? Yea head needs to be back for sure..
Joey Jordison did a kick ass job drumming at the concert, and they had some blonde haired backup singer? You could barely hear him the whole time but I think he's more noticeable just from the newer songs..

Kornman00
August 1st, 2007, 02:04 PM
Yeah, I could hear a backup singer on their Unplugged album...

randreach454
August 1st, 2007, 02:30 PM
well the unplugged had special guests
like the chick from evanescence and someone from the cure..

Kornman00
August 2nd, 2007, 05:41 AM
well the unplugged had special guests
like the chick from evanescence and someone from the cure..
I wasn't referring to them ;p. And it was the lead singer from the Cure lol