PDA

View Full Version : Russia is awesome.

rossmum
August 16th, 2007, 10:13 AM
Seriously. (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20268426/)

Limited
August 16th, 2007, 10:24 AM
Great stuff day of conception, what a win day :)

Russia can have some of our babies if they want :O

TeeKup
August 16th, 2007, 10:31 AM
That is just awesome.

Dole
August 16th, 2007, 12:16 PM
Fuck Russia. Hundreds of Russian immigrants invade my island yearly, and I have yet to hear ANY of them speak English. They just loiter in public places like it's a ghetto, and do nothing except force our school system to lag behind for their inbred retard kids.

Those filial-fucking gerbils are the last people in the world who need an excuse to have sex, aside from native Chinese and Indians.
Besides, if they've got enough mutated women to send in expedited transatlantic postal service into the Western Hemisphere as E-Bay Brides, there's no reason they shouldn't have enough at home to have this so-called "crisis".

rossmum
August 16th, 2007, 12:18 PM
You must get the dregs, all the ones I know are just fine.

Archon23
August 16th, 2007, 12:20 PM
All the Russians I know are fine too. Worst I've seen is one with a very heavy accent.

Emmzee
August 16th, 2007, 12:35 PM
NO THE RUSSIANS ARE NOT AWESOME HAVEN'T YOU SEEN BOONDOCK SAINTS THEY'RE ALL IN THE RUSSIAN MAFIA
:mad:

Pooky
August 16th, 2007, 03:08 PM
Fuck Russia. Hundreds of Russian immigrants invade my island yearly, and I have yet to hear ANY of them speak English. They just loiter in public places like it's a ghetto, and do nothing except force our school system to lag behind for their inbred retard kids.

Those filial-fucking gerbils are the last people in the world who need an excuse to have sex, aside from native Chinese and Indians.
Besides, if they've got enough mutated women to send in expedited transatlantic postal service into the Western Hemisphere as E-Bay Brides, there's no reason they shouldn't have enough at home to have this so-called "crisis".

Because every single fucking Russian is the same! :downs:

God, go the fuck away.

Bodzilla
August 16th, 2007, 03:59 PM

God, go the fuck away.
+win post

:awesome:

PlasbianX
August 16th, 2007, 05:49 PM
I want a day off of school to do this.

Seriously

Warsaw
August 16th, 2007, 06:42 PM
I'm either moving there or to Switzerland...:cool:.

Dole
August 16th, 2007, 10:09 PM
They all come from one breeding ground, and they're all raised to act the way they do (ie: "We have brought you to America, children! You now have the priviledge to pompously congregate in throngs while speaking an alien language and defacing public property, and the best part is that you can legally find a translator and a lawyer to sue the pants off of any uptight domestic who says otherwise and strike gold without earning your keep!" instead of "Ok children, we're moving to a foreign country next year, so this is your chance to assimilate the language and appreciate the culture and history of your future home. Remember that you'll be an ambassador from your motherland, so you will have to exemplify our virtues and exhibit superlative humility until they warm up to you. You will have the opportunity to gather for yourself a great fortune, but don't forget to work hard. Make us proud, children"). Therefore, my answer is yes. :eyesroll:

Go slurp semen, smartass.

TeeKup
August 16th, 2007, 10:16 PM
They all come from one breeding ground, and they're all raised to act the way they do, so yes. :eyesroll:

Go slurp semen.

What the hell is your problem. Why are you acting like self-centered jackass!?

I'm guessing racism and prejudice towards bisexuals is your new forte.

Warsaw
August 16th, 2007, 10:33 PM
Dole, why are you describing the illegal Mexicans immigrants as Russians?

Dole
August 16th, 2007, 10:35 PM
Because on Staten Island, the only immigrants who act like that are the Russian population.

Latinos and Asians make sure their children follow the second demographic I described. I guess the Russians feel that since they're Europeans they don't have to bend over backwards for anyone else under any circumstances.

Warsaw
August 16th, 2007, 10:36 PM
Your island is an oddball island then.

TeeKup
August 16th, 2007, 10:40 PM
I hardly see how your edit makes your claim anymore justified. And your attitude any better.

As far as I can see it, that's based on your own personal opinion and outright racism.

Ki11a_FTW
August 16th, 2007, 10:46 PM
Dole, what dont you just leave this thread, we dont need your racist comments.

Agamemnon
August 16th, 2007, 10:48 PM
:lock:

Skiiran
August 16th, 2007, 11:07 PM
Dole, what dont you just leave this thread, we dont need your racist comments.
I agree.
The Russian written language (Cyrillic?) has to be the coolest thing I've ever seen.

Xetsuei
August 16th, 2007, 11:16 PM
I hate russians.

Dole
August 16th, 2007, 11:46 PM
I hardly see how your edit makes your claim anymore justified. And your attitude any better.

As far as I can see it, that's based on your own personal opinion and outright racism.
That edit was being made before you posted.

Bad Waffle
August 16th, 2007, 11:56 PM
hey dole, stop being a racist fucktard when people tell you to. You dont hear me saying all dark skinned people with black hair are assholes because they're racist, do you?

no, because you're only you are being one. Get out, thanks.

Dole
August 17th, 2007, 12:15 AM
And exactly how much knowledge or experience do they have with the Russian immigrant populace to tell me that I'm wrong?
Tell me, how many of you actually live among Russians who aren't second-generation Americans?

Warsaw
August 17th, 2007, 12:16 AM
I agree.
The Russian written language (Cyrillic?) has to be the coolest thing I've ever seen.

I agree.

Да, ёу цан нот топ тхис.

(To everyone else)That's English...if you can read Cyrillic, you'll know what it says.

Agamemnon
August 17th, 2007, 12:24 AM
And exactly how much knowledge or experience do they have with the Russian immigrant populace to tell me that I'm wrong?
Tell me, how many of you actually live among Russians who aren't second-generation Americans?
Uh, me for one. Stop thinking New York City is the only melting pot in the United States. If there's ever been one thing I've hated about New Yorkers that come down here to live is they bring their psycho-babble shit of "troubles" and act like they've seen it all. Grow the fuck up and stop your ignorance lest you destroy your reputation any more. Just because you've had a bad experience with some Russian emigrants doesn't mean every single Russian emigrant is what you've described.

Hell, I don't even know why I'm even bothering to take apart your logic, as there is none with a racist.

Dole
August 17th, 2007, 12:28 AM
Hell, I don't even know why I'm even bothering to take apart your logic, as there is none with a racist.
You do realize that "stereotypes" don't just pop out of thin air, right?

When you move into a new country seeking residence, you make shit sure you embrace the culture, otherwise there's no sense in you being there.

Reaper Man
August 17th, 2007, 12:29 AM
I know where I'll be on September 12th :awesome:

Agamemnon
August 17th, 2007, 12:35 AM

When you move into a new country seeking residence, you make shit sure you embrace the culture, otherwise there's no sense in you being there.
No, they don't. They're seeded after a long deep hate or out of ignorance. The more you see, the more you believe, despite how absolutely wrong you can be. People have customs that have been there for generations upon generations; you don't go out and tell grandma Tryanovoskia that they can't do the celebrations she's been doing her whole life. It's like as if you brought an American family and stuck them in Germany and German citizens would get pissy if an American sang the Star-Spangled Banner. You going to jump down their throats as well?

rossmum
August 17th, 2007, 01:27 AM
I agree.
Hell yes.

Every Russian I know is first-gen. They're all just fine.

Oddly enough that's not a stereotype I've ever encountered before.

It amazes me how you can be so spot-on on some topics and so downright fucking ignorant on others, Dole. I suppose I call everyone 'mate' and love barbequed prawns, right? :|

Archon23
August 17th, 2007, 01:30 AM

My neighbors, 2 friends, and at least 10 people in my school. None of them are how you described them. The worst thing about some of them is their really heavy accents. Makes em hard to understand sometimes. :l

Agamemnon
August 17th, 2007, 01:38 AM
I suppose I call everyone 'mate' and love barbequed prawns, right? :|
You...you don't? :(

Emmzee
August 17th, 2007, 01:39 AM
I suppose I call everyone 'mate' and love barbequed prawns, right? :|
You don't count as Australian yet. You haven't seen any of the Mad Max movies.

rossmum
August 17th, 2007, 01:46 AM
You...you don't? :(
No, I don't. I hate most seafood, and I rarely use the word 'mate', even when talking to friends from over here.

Archon23
August 17th, 2007, 01:47 AM
Reminds me. I still get that occasional question of wether or not I have that funky Chinese accent.

Dole
August 17th, 2007, 01:33 PM
It amazes me how you can be so spot-on on some topics and so downright fucking ignorant on others, Dole. I suppose I call everyone 'mate' and love barbequed prawns, right? :|
That's trivial and you know it.
That'd be like saying I have gel-spiked bleached-blond hair, a sprayed-on carrot orange spa tan, fake gym muscles (a la Mario Lopez >_>), a chrome stud on one ear, a gold crucifix on a half-inch thick chain that's around my neck and dangling out over my five-foot-long light pink Sean John t-shirt (because those are SOOO manly), and baggy four hundred dollar dungaree "shorts" [that I ripped up at the knees, stained with coffee and chlorine, and then buried for three days] that come down to my ankles, and an infatuation with saying "Fugghedabawdit, nigguh".

It's an amazingly stupid stereotype, yes, but it is exemplified and perpetuated by a VAST majority and that's what counts.

TeeKup
August 17th, 2007, 09:42 PM
Jesus christ. Just go away.

Classicthunder
August 17th, 2007, 09:52 PM
Russia as government country sucks ass. They are having to force people to stay. In some places they shoot them if they try to cross the border. But like any society there is a upper and lower class. Sounds like Dole's getting the lower class. But in general Russians are very superior and arrogant from my experience.

Agamemnon
August 17th, 2007, 09:54 PM
Can we get this thread closed before anyone else spreads their ignorance into it?

rossmum
August 18th, 2007, 01:30 AM
That'd be like saying I have gel-spiked bleached-blond hair, a sprayed-on carrot orange spa tan, fake gym muscles (a la Mario Lopez >_>), a chrome stud on one ear, a gold crucifix on a half-inch thick chain that's around my neck and dangling out over my five-foot-long light pink Sean John t-shirt (because those are SOOO manly), and baggy four hundred dollar dungaree "shorts" [that I ripped up at the knees, stained with coffee and chlorine, and then buried for three days] that come down to my ankles, and an infatuation with saying "Fugghedabawdit, nigguh".

It's an amazingly stupid stereotype, yes, but it is exemplified and perpetuated by a VAST majority and that's what counts.
Only where you live, though. So while it may be true there, it's not here. I seriously doubt even a sizeable portion of all Russians are like that.

Russia as government country sucks ass. They are having to force people to stay. In some places they shoot them if they try to cross the border. But like any society there is a upper and lower class. Sounds like Dole's getting the lower class. But in general Russians are very superior and arrogant from my experience.
Yeah, because I'm sure you know everything about Russia. Get out of the '50s, the Berlin Wall no longer exists.

Skiiran
August 18th, 2007, 02:08 AM

So because you have had bad experiences with a second-generation immigrant population on a small island means we should let you make vast, wide-sweeping generalizations about a people who live half a world away. Right, that totally makes sense.

Emmzee
August 18th, 2007, 03:01 AM

You're black...AND Italian?

That's a first for me.

n00b1n8R
August 18th, 2007, 04:17 AM
I can has sex now?

CodeBrain
August 18th, 2007, 03:01 PM

Emmzee
August 18th, 2007, 04:03 PM
I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart for that very constructive post.

Sec
August 18th, 2007, 04:17 PM
Yeah, because I'm sure you know everything about Russia. Get out of the '50s, the Berlin Wall no longer exists.
fyi berlin isn't in russia it's in germany;)

dole идет убийство себя вы невежественное amerikan

rossmum
August 18th, 2007, 09:39 PM
fyi berlin isn't in russia it's in germany;)

What, you think I didn't know that? East Berlin was under Soviet control at the time, and people were shot crossing the Wall. That's probably what he was referring to and definitely what I was referring to.

Either way, saying people are still shot for crossing is just stupid.

Archon23
August 18th, 2007, 09:42 PM
I find that most people (and by most people I mean a whole lot more Americans than it should be) base their views on a country on how it was effected in the past with no regard for looking up on how the society is now. I mean I see people thinking all of China is a wastehole and everyones diseased and crap.....then again that wasn't a great example.

Stereotypes don't help much either.

ONI
August 18th, 2007, 11:32 PM
User #203's recent activity further taken under notice

User #203 has a raised priority level upon the Hidden's list

Monitoring further behavior before making a final assessment on User #203

Bodzilla
August 18th, 2007, 11:59 PM
that right there is the EXACT opinion i've been pointing out about dole for months now man.

Dr Nick
August 19th, 2007, 12:18 AM
User #203's recent activity further taken under notice

User #203 has a raised priority level upon the Hidden's list

Monitoring further behavior before making a final assessment on User #203I wonder if this thing replies, like rossmum.

rossmum
August 19th, 2007, 12:19 AM
Doubt it.

Dole
August 20th, 2007, 09:31 PM
Can we get this thread closed before anyone else spreads their ignorance into it?
Cut the self-righteousness, drama queen.

But in general Russians are very superior and arrogant from my experience.
That's no different than the ones I'm talking about.

Jesus christ. Just go away.
Hmm?

I'm sorry, I don't speak Spanish. :-|

I mean I see people thinking all of China is a wastehole and everyones diseased and crap.....then again that wasn't a great example.
No, it isn't a very good example. If anything, it completely counteracts what you were trying to convey.

So because you have had bad experiences with a second-generation immigrant population on a small island means we should let you make vast, wide-sweeping generalizations about a people who live half a world away.
I made it a point many times over to get it across they were first generation...

You're black...AND Italian?
According to Dennis Hopper in True Romance, I am.

But no, the spoiled guinea kids think acting like people who actually have rough lives makes them tough.

If there's ever been one thing I've hated about New Yorkers that come down here to live is they bring their psycho-babble shit of "troubles" and act like they've seen it all. Grow the fuck up and stop your ignorance lest you destroy your reputation any more.
If you're so pissy about stereotypes, why do you blatantly attempt to counter with another? If I cared about what people perceived as being my reputation, I would've avoided this thread entirely.

Also, please respond without an attack that's only backed by the word "ignorance" or "racism".

1. No, they don't. They're seeded after a long deep hate or out of ignorance. The more you see, the more you believe, despite how absolutely wrong you can be. 2. People have customs that have been there for generations upon generations; you don't go out and tell grandma Tryanovoskia that they can't do the celebrations she's been doing her whole life. 3. It's like as if you brought an American family and stuck them in Germany and German citizens would get pissy if an American sang the Star-Spangled Banner. You going to jump down their throats as well?
1. What are you from freakin' Raleigh? Who do you think you're trying to kid?
2. When you take up permanent residence in a new country, you speak the domestic language. End. Of. Story.
3. That depends if they're moving there or visiting there.

Agamemnon
August 20th, 2007, 09:34 PM
Cut the self-righteousness, drama queen.
Cut your racist ignorance first.

rossmum
August 20th, 2007, 09:42 PM
For fuck's sakes. Shut up, both of you.

Pooky
August 20th, 2007, 11:38 PM
Cut the self-righteousness
:lol:

Bastinka
August 21st, 2007, 12:23 AM
I'm sorry, I don't speak Spanish. :-|
That was russian :saddowns:

Warsaw
August 21st, 2007, 10:36 AM
Lol, I got it. Your words did not fall onto blind eyes :cool:.

rossmum
August 21st, 2007, 10:49 AM
Google translate mongulated it, but I think I got the general gist.

Warsaw
August 21st, 2007, 11:01 AM
I don't use Google, I use this:
http://translation2.paralink.com/

But I don't need a translator to read it, only to understand what the words mean.

et_cg
August 21st, 2007, 11:14 AM
Dude, I just read that article.

Epic win.

Maybe we all should start a holiday like this? Nah, only in our dreams, I guess.

Agamemnon
August 21st, 2007, 11:58 AM
If you're so pissy about stereotypes, why do you blatantly attempt to counter with another?
Being racist is a stereotype? What are you, retarded? And seriously, that's an honest question. Were you dropped on your face as a child or something?

If I cared about what people perceived as being my reputation, I would've avoided this thread entirely.
That's for sure. A racist has no problem making it known how ignorant he is.

Also, please respond without an attack that's only backed by the word "ignorance" or "racism".
Shut the fuck up. If you didn't want everyone to know how conditioned you are in your ignorant racism, then you should've kept your childish mouth shut.

1. What are you from freakin' Raleigh? Who do you think you're trying to kid?
Dole, from what I know, you're the kid, and a pretty idiotic conditioned racist one too. You're not special because you're form New York, and you know diddly shit about the things you're talking about, so why don't you go hang out at a conspiracy theory where you can go masturbate with the other children who think they know what they're talking about.

2. When you take up permanent residence in a new country, you speak the domestic language. End. Of. Story.
Thank you for that perceptive explanation. I'm sure an 80-year-old woman who is so seeded in her normality is so ready to learn English--or German for my example as well.

3. That depends if they're moving there or visiting there.
Here, I'll make it easier for you. Moving there. Now let's tell people what they should be doing exactly because a little shit like you obviously has the authority and credentials to tell adults what to do. Silly me. Here I am arguing with a certified professional in the matter of the subject he's speaking on. I mean, he's from New York. That's qualification right there.

Why don't you let natural selection come to you early and go play in traffic?

Archon23
August 21st, 2007, 12:00 PM
Could you both please shut up? I'm getting tired of all these :dramabomb:s as of late.

Agamemnon
August 21st, 2007, 12:03 PM
Learn how to label something correctly. If you don't like it when people don't take kindly to racist scum, then don't post in this thread at all.

Dole
August 21st, 2007, 01:38 PM
Being racist is a stereotype? What are you, retarded? And seriously, that's an honest question. Were you dropped on your face as a child or something... That's for sure. A racist has no problem making it known how ignorant he is... Shut the fuck up. If you didn't want everyone to know how conditioned you are in your ignorant racism, then you should've kept your childish mouth shut... Dole, from what I know, you're the kid, and a pretty idiotic conditioned racist one too...
Oh for God's sake... :fail:
Just how I'd expect a resident... adult to... answer. :eyesroll:

Also, are you capable of spouting anything other than preachy, puerile, and purely idealistic bullshit?
Wait a minute, I already know how you're going to answer: "It doesn't matter because you're a conditioned ignorant racist from New York. :downs:"

Also, in the case it was too hard to pick up in just reading through the sentence, "kid" is a verb there you grammar school reject... or are you just so mindlessly wrapped up in your self-perception that you impulsively give a capricious answer upon seeing a word that may or may not be threatening your ego?

Also, learn to retort in a more effective manner than a simple -rep for my every post (which are regardlessly much more practically based than anything I've seen from you so far) in this thread.

1. You're not special because you're form New York, 2. and you know diddly shit about the things you're talking about, so 3. why don't you go hang out at a conspiracy theory where you can go masturbate with the other children who think they know what they're talking about.

4. I'm sure an 80-year-old woman who is so seeded in her normality is so ready to learn English--or German for my example as well.

Here, I'll make it easier for you. 5. Moving there. 6. Now let's tell people what they should be doing exactly because a little shit like you obviously has the authority and credentials to tell adults what to do. Silly me. Here I am arguing with a certified professional in the matter of the subject he's speaking on. I mean, he's from New York. That's qualification right there.

7. Why don't you let natural selection come to you early and go play in traffic?
1. No, I'm special because I've been immersed in an ethnically diverse environment for the better part of my life, instead of that "New York isn't the only melting pot out there" crap you've been trying to spoon-feed this thread: just because in your town there's a black guy who runs the local Chinese takeout restaurant and a family of Mexicans that lives in the apartment above the mechanic's garage doesn't mean you can be a self-proclaimed connoisseur of ethnic demographics.

2. I'm talking about a vast community of arrogant, ethnocentric Russians who refuse to speak English in public and lag the Island's school system because our students have to wait ahead for their kids to catch up... coincidentally, if I walk around the corner in either direction, that's exactly what I'm going to see.

3. First, I wasn't aware "conspiracy theories" was a place. Second, I don't follow conspiracy theories, as they spout even more unreinforced bullshit than you do. Third, why would I be jerkin' the gerkin in a room of greasy-haired, bespectacled nine year olds?

4. I'm sure moving to Germany would be right at the top of a list of priorites for an 80 year old Russian grandmother, as opposed to settling down with her grandchildren until she dies within five years.

5. In that case, they would most certainly have to learn German and be in-tune with the native culture. Why would you assume I'd make such an exception as you implied?

6. :words:

7. What are you supposed to be, a stand-in for Cous-Cous in his brief absence? :gtfo:

That was russian :saddowns:
It's a joke. Haven't you seen Anchorman? :-|

:lol:
I was waiting for that answer, but even now all I can really say is that at least what I say has a basis... while his is just a bunch of short, stupid comments that he felt the need to whimsically toss into the mix for some reason or another.

Warsaw
August 21st, 2007, 01:52 PM
Actually, Germany has the same problem with Russians as the USA does with Mexicans crossing the border. I heard that from a first hand source, a former German citizen.

Agamemnon
August 21st, 2007, 02:25 PM
Oh for God's sake... :fail:
Just how I'd expect a resident... adult to... answer. :eyesroll:
Cut your bullshit. If you can't answer intelligently, then leading to empty insults isn't the way to go.

Also, are you capable of spouting anything other than preachy, puerile, and purely idealistic bullshit?
Wait a minute, I already know how you're going to answer: "It doesn't matter because you're a conditioned ignorant racist from New York. :downs:"
That's because you are. You're so conditioned that you actually believe you're correct. Your hate is so seeded that you don't give a shit about logic and what's correct, because you have racism seared into your brain.

This isn't a very hard thing to understand. Actually seeing people as your equal isn't some "idealistic bullshit." If you want to separate others and group them accordingly, then I'd be glad to break your jaw and knock some sense into you. All of you racist trash are the same.

"Durr, I was born and raised in an idiotic racist family, so I don't know any other opinions, and, as such, my opinion is obviously right, hurr."

You can't even SEE that, which is EXACTLY why you are an idiot. Go read a psychology book so you can fix your own problems.

Also, in the case it was too hard to pick up in just reading through the sentence, "kid" is a verb there you grammar school reject... or are you just so mindlessly wrapped up in your self-perception that you impulsively give an capricious answer upon seeing a word that may or may not be threatening your ego?
What are you, Veegie? Have your trusty online thesaurus and dictionary handy?

Tell me Dole, when did you graduate high school? When did you start taking college courses? When did your balls drop?

I'm guessing the answer is NEVER to all of the above, unless you'd like to be DigiKid and say "hay guyz I'm 28 no lei lol cuz i oviusly am."

You're such an insult to being a human that I wouldn't even call you one. There are things crawling in the grass that have more soul then you do.

Also, learn to retort in a more effective manner than a simple -rep for my every post in this thread. (which are regardlessly much more practically based than anything I've seen from you so far)
Learn what rep is first and also that I do retort your baseless, senseless, and inane, bile, child-like "arguments."

1. No, I'm special because I've been immersed in an ethnically diverse environment for the better part of my life,
:gonk: x 1

Claiming you're a specialist in ANY sense when you haven't even lived 1/4 of your life is an automatic fail. Sorry, come back to me when you don't have your ego showing out of your forehead.

instead of that "New York isn't the only melting pot out there" crap you've been trying to spoon-feed this thread: just because in your town there's a black guy who runs the local Chinese takeout restaurant and a family of Mexicans that lives in the apartment above the mechanic's garage doesn't mean you can be a self-proclaimed connoisseur of ethnic demographics.
I live in South Florida you idiot; there's more diversity here then there is in your idiotic mess of a city. Why don't you come down some time so I really can break your jaw and make the world a better place.

2. I'm talking about a vast community of arrogant, ethnocentric Russians who refuse to speak English in public and lag the Island's school system because our students have to wait ahead for their kids to catch up... coincidentally, if I walk around the corner in either direction, that's exactly what I'm going to see.
I don't give a shit if you're talking about Shiite extremists, they're still people. The best part of it is that they're just as conditioned as you are. You can fix conditioning. It's a self-revelation process. You can't say that every single person you classify as such will go on to live their lives as such because you haven't met every single person.

Oh wait, I forgot, you're a self-proclaimed specialist in the situation. Silly me. :downs:

And don't blame other people on your shitty education system; blame the people that are actually in charge. Florida's education system isn't shitty because of the students; it's shitty because our government doesn't know how to deal with the problems, and when they do, they fail miserably.

3. First, I wasn't aware "conspiracy theories" was a place.
I'll be sure to poke fun at your grammatical mistakes as well, especially because this is a spelling contest and we're both writing for a newspaper.

Wait a minute, have you actually written for a newspaper? I know I have; wrote for the Sun Sentinel for two years and have seven years of writing experience under my belt. Would you care to measure who's e-peen is bigger?

Second, I don't follow conspiracy theories, as they spout even more unreinforced bullshit than you do.
Because you can't back up factual evidence for my logic, right?

Because you are just seeded in your hate and will blatently shrug off someone disagreeing with you?

Because you haven't lived 1/4 of your life and you're an expert on the matter, right?

Because you're a self-proclaimed conditioned racist who's getting testy because he's been called out for what he is and doesn't like the idea that he can't dictate his own senseless actions?

Or is it all of the above?

Third, why would I be jerkin' the gerkin in a room of greasy-haired, bespectacled nine year olds?
Because you'd feel right at home?

4. I'm sure moving to Germany would be right at the top of a list of priorites for an 80 year old Russian grandmother, as opposed to settling down with her grandchildren until she dies within five years.
I was talking about the family, you dolt. Go back and learn to read.

5. In that case, they would most certainly have to learn German and be in-tune with the native culture. Why would you assume I'd make such an exception as you implied?
Probably because you're unable to see sarcasm. Don't worry. There are many others with your IQ out there that you can relate to.

6. :words:
Nice counter. I'm beaten, especially when you've been proven for what you are. :haw:

I was waiting for that answer, but even now all I can really say is that at least what I say has a basis...
And yet nothing you say holds logic or isn't seeded racist bias. Good one though. I'll take Circle Arguments for $200 Alex!

while his is just a bunch of short, stupid comments that he felt the need to whimsically toss into the mix for some reason or another.
I thought the plan was to insult me and not yourself? :confused:

Dole
August 21st, 2007, 03:27 PM
1. Cut your bullshit. If you can't answer intelligently, then leading to empty insults isn't the way to go.
2. That's because you are. You're so conditioned that you actually believe you're correct. Your hate is so seeded that you don't give a shit about logic and what's correct, because you have racism seared into your brain... This isn't a very hard thing to understand. Actually seeing people as your equal isn't some "idealistic bullshit." If you want to separate others and group them accordingly, then I'd be glad to break your jaw and knock some sense into you. All of you racist trash are the same... "Durr, I was born and raised in an idiotic racist family, so I don't know any other opinions, and, as such, my opinion is obviously right, hurr." ...You can't even SEE that, which is EXACTLY why you are an idiot. Go read a psychology book so you can fix your own problems.
3. What are you, Veegie? Have your trusty online thesaurus and dictionary handy?
4. Tell me Dole, when did you graduate high school? When did you start taking college courses? When did your balls drop? ...I'm guessing the answer is NEVER to all of the above, unless you'd like to be DigiKid and say "hay guyz I'm 28 no lei lol cuz i oviusly am."
5. *insert something about insult to humanity here*
6. Learn what rep is first and also that 7. I do retort your baseless, senseless, and inane, bile, child-like "arguments."
8. Claiming you're a specialist in ANY sense when you haven't even lived 1/4 of your life is an automatic fail. Sorry, come back to me when you don't have your ego showing out of your forehead.
9. I live in South Florida you idiot; there's more diversity here then there is in your idiotic mess of a city. Why don't you come down some time so I really can break your jaw and make the world a better place.
10. I don't give a shit if you're talking about Shiite extremists, they're still people. The best part of it is that they're just as conditioned as you are. You can fix conditioning. It's a self-revelation process. You can't say that every single person you classify as such will go on to live their lives as such because you haven't met every single person.
11. Oh wait, I forgot, you're a self-proclaimed specialist in the situation. Silly me. :downs:
12. And don't blame other people on your shitty education system; blame the people that are actually in charge. Florida's education system isn't shitty because of the students; 13. it's shitty because our government doesn't know how to deal with the problems, and when they do, they fail miserably.
14. I'll be sure to poke fun at your grammatical mistakes as well, especially because this is a spelling contest and we're both writing for a newspaper.
15. Wait a minute, have you actually written for a newspaper? I know I have; wrote for the Sun Sentinel for two years and have seven years of writing experience under my belt. 16. Would you care to measure who's e-peen is bigger?
17. Because you can't back up factual evidence for my logic, right?
18. Because you are just seeded in your hate and will blatently shrug off someone disagreeing with you?
19. Because you haven't lived 1/4 of your life and you're an expert on the matter, right?
20. Because you're a self-proclaimed conditioned racist who's getting testy because he's been called out for what he is and doesn't like the idea that he can't dictate his own senseless actions?
21. Because you'd feel right at home?
22. I was talking about the family, you dolt. Go back and learn to read.
23. Probably because you're unable to see sarcasm. Don't worry. There are many others with your IQ out there that you can relate to.
24. Nice counter. I'm beaten, especially when you've been proven for what you are. :haw:
25. And yet nothing you say holds logic or isn't seeded racist bias. Good one though. I'll take Circle Arguments for $200 Alex!
26. I thought the plan was to insult me and not yourself? :confused:
1. That's not an empty insult, it's just an exhibition of you weaving the same few words over and over again into, well... empty insults.
2. Thanks for the whole bit on Psychology 101. Don't kid yourself, you're not as smart as you give yourself credit for.
3. I'm sorry, did the word "capricious" touch a nerve?
4. Yes, I'm in High School, no, I've never been castrated. Do you take pride in your balls having dropped? :eyesroll:
5. :protarget:
6. It's not a very difficult concept to understand. I'm not even sure what you're trying to prove by saying that. Scraping the bottom of the barrel this soon, are we?
7. K.
8. I never said I was an expert, I just said you're full of shit.
9. I've been to South Florida. Forty different strains of hispanics with generally the same culture (whether they'll admit to it or not) doesn't count as diversity. However, I guess the pockets of homosexual communities do count as diversity, although they don't count as ethnic diversity, and the "ethnic" factor really is key here.
10. Yay for idealism.
11. *And in the vice-hold of desperation, here he resorts to flinging my own words back at me*
12. The education system was fine before the waves of immigrants came in.
13. Then why don't you do something about it if you're so sure you know the flaws in governmental administration of education?
14. Good luck with that.
15. *And roughly three sentences later, our beloved seven-year veteran of commercialized journalistic writing makes a blatant error in spelling "blatant"*
16. Would you care to measure who's real peen is bigger?
17. Why would I back up your "logic" (... or in layman's terms, the arbitrary citation of 'racist', 'ignorance', 'logic', 'senseless', 'seeded in hate' and now an unhealthy infatuation with saying 'self-proclaimed')?
18. Are you really incapable of elaborating your position beyond my being "seeded in hate"?
19. Give the man a prize!
20. Really went to town on babbling about the whole "self-conditioned ignorant racist" thing here, didn't ya?
21. K.
22. Where I come from, "I'm sure an 80-year-old woman who is so seeded in her normality is so ready to learn English--or German for my example as well" means you're referring to an 80 year old woman who is obligated to learn English and/or German, not an American family. :raise:
23. Whatever are you talking about, pray tell?
24. See answer to #1
25. See answer to #20
26. See last sentence of #6

StankBacon
August 21st, 2007, 03:31 PM
wow, both of you gtfo.

Bastinka
August 21st, 2007, 06:35 PM
wow, both of you gtfo.
^.

These guys are worse then Texrat and Mickey Mike, or whoever, on GBX. :saddowns:

Limited
August 21st, 2007, 06:41 PM
What? A country debate and I wasnt invited?

I wonder how many babies were conceived on the day, 9 months and we'll find out :)

nooBBooze
August 21st, 2007, 06:49 PM
Actually, Germany has the same problem with Russians as the USA does with Mexicans crossing the border. I heard that from a first hand source, a former German citizen.
Meh. Actually Germany and turks would be the correcter comparison :/

Agamemnon
August 21st, 2007, 08:30 PM
1. That's not an empty insult, it's just an exhibition of you weaving the same few words over and over again into, well... empty insults.
Kind of like you are doing now?

2. Thanks for the whole bit on Psychology 101. Don't kid yourself, you're not as smart as you give yourself credit for.
Considering behavioral psychology is my major, I would have to disagree with you there. Care to continue your conditioned bile? Of course you will.

3. I'm sorry, did the word "capricious" touch a nerve?
It was the fact that you wouldn't speak to me or anyone for that matter in a real conversation because I'd doubt you'd have a pocket dictionary or thesaurus on hand.

4. Yes, I'm in High School, no, I've never been castrated. Do you take pride in your balls having dropped? :eyesroll:
Context =/= meaning of words. Congrats; you fail.

5. :protarget:
:D:eek::confused::p:(:rolleyes:

See, I can use smiles too.

6. It's not a very difficult concept to understand. I'm not even sure what you're trying to prove by saying that. Scraping the bottom of the barrel this soon, are we?
If I had the time, I'd draw pictures for you, so instead I'll explain it as slowly as possible.

My definition of repuation is based upon a person's action on this forum. If they're ill-mannered, stupid, suck ups, or do things to generally start drama, then I negative rep people. It doesn't get any more complicated then that. I plus rep based upon good behavior, constructive posting, being funny, and if you are, over all, a good member. I will continue to negative/positive rep you every chance I get depending on what kind of person you are. You can ask Xet about that one.

7. K.
Look, I can quote your senseless numbering of retort when it doesn't pertain to the matter at hand too!

8. I never said I was an expert, I just said you're full of shit.
http://www.h2vista.net/forums/showpost.php?p=144835&postcount=65

1. No, I'm special because I've been immersed in an ethnically diverse environment for the better part of my life
Sorry, you were saying something along the lines of, "I got proven wrong, so I'll just reply with a baseless insult."

9. I've been to South Florida. Forty different strains of hispanics with generally the same culture (whether they'll admit to it or not) doesn't count as diversity. However, I guess the pockets of homosexual communities do count as diversity, although they don't count as ethnic diversity, and the "ethnic" factor really is key here.
Exactly my point. If you only count Hispanics are the ethnic diversity here, then you were here as a tourist in Miami.

10. Yay for idealism.
Yay for existentialism. Or not, for it can be turned around on you. So, yay for your shitty ideal as well.

11. *And in the vice-hold of desperation, here he resorts to flinging my own words back at me*
What vice-hold of desperation? Who's the one still coming here trying to refute what I'm saying? Who's the one saying, "Do you have anything else to say except call me a racist," and yet not dismiss or attest to the fact that you are? You're here because this bothers you, and as am I, except the difference is that I actually know that, when the time comes in your life and you express your racist opinion, you'll be faced with violence.

12. The education system was fine before the waves of immigrants came in.
So that would be when...the 1850's?

13. Then why don't you do something about it if you're so sure you know the flaws in governmental administration of education?
Because, for one, I don't have the credentials that would be recognized by any party that would even consider my ideas, and second, I would actually need to be involved in our government system, such as being a senator or a representative.

14. Good luck with that.
Alright there useless "retort" #14.

15. *And roughly three sentences later, our beloved seven-year veteran of commercialized journalistic writing makes a blatant error in spelling "blatant"*
Oh no, the end of the world! There's no such things as typos any more in this world, nor why you go through six measures of proof-reading in journalism!

16. Would you care to measure who's real peen is bigger?
Yes, I'm just dying to know how inadequate your non-existent sex life has been.

17. Why would I back up your "logic" (... or in layman's terms, the arbitrary citation of 'racist', 'ignorance', 'logic', 'senseless', 'seeded in hate' and now an unhealthy infatuation with saying 'self-proclaimed')?
Because maybe the points that I keep bringing up are the key ones that we don't have to dilly-dally around for countless posts trying to find out what you really are? Never mind that's what you're doing now though.

18. Are you really incapable of elaborating your position beyond my being "seeded in hate"?
Are you incapable of understanding the simplest concept?

19. Give the man a prize!
And here's useless "retort" #19.

20. Really went to town on babbling about the whole "self-conditioned ignorant racist" thing here, didn't ya?
You sometimes have to beat the shit out of a person constantly for something to get through their thick skulls, yes.

21. K.
Oh look! Useless "retort" #21!

22. Where I come from, "I'm sure an 80-year-old woman who is so seeded in her normality is so ready to learn English--or German for my example as well" means you're referring to an 80 year old woman who is obligated to learn English and/or German, not an American family. :raise:
I'll take Getting Off the Topic at Hand for $400, Alex.

23. Whatever are you talking about, pray tell?
Exactly my point. :haw:

24. See answer to #1
See: Denial

25. See answer to #20
See my response to #20.

26. See last sentence of #6
See me laughing at some kid who will never succeed in life as a racist.

Also, I know it's hard for you, seeing as you have barely a shred of humanity in you, but try to post like a human being instead of a computer next time.

Archon23
August 21st, 2007, 08:42 PM
I have effectively learned a couple things.

1. Never argue with rossmum

2. Never argue with Agamemnon

Random
August 21st, 2007, 08:54 PM
I have effectively learned a couple things.

1. Never argue with rossmum

2. Never argue with Agamemnon

Yah because they don't shut up once you start something with them.

but thats what makes you guys :awesome:

rossmum
August 21st, 2007, 10:03 PM
HEY GUYS, BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP. THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE HOLIDAY, NOT RUSSIANS IN NEW YORK OR STEREOTYPES. THANKS.

DrunkenSamus
August 22nd, 2007, 12:37 AM
Russians in the Cash Cab. Interesting....