PDA

View Full Version : What is the craziest thing you've done?

DrunkenSamus
August 21st, 2007, 09:10 PM
What funny/weird/crazy things have you done with your friends? We drew a penis and testicles on the floor with repellant and lit it on fire.:lmao:

Archon23
August 21st, 2007, 09:12 PM
Bucket of Liquid Nitrogen. The possibilities were endless. I'll leave your imaginations to think up what crazy crap me, my friends, and our teacher did.

Neuro Guro
August 21st, 2007, 09:12 PM
-

Con
August 21st, 2007, 09:19 PM

oh neuro :-3

rossmum
August 21st, 2007, 09:21 PM
Too many to list.

Also, liqiud nitro is awesome. You ever tipped it over your hand? If you hold it at an angle so the nitro all runs down your palm, it doesn't burn you, it just feels really cool then runs off.

Random
August 21st, 2007, 09:26 PM
One time I filled a bus up with toddlers and jumped it off a bridge (well it was more of a crashing off the bridge by slamming through the guard rail). I LIVED

Haloking365
August 21st, 2007, 09:32 PM
Ummm... Robbed a "friends" house? Brought a BB gun to school and got arrested? The list goes on....

Neuro Guro
August 21st, 2007, 09:34 PM
-

DrunkenSamus
August 21st, 2007, 10:27 PM
Ummm... Robbed a "friends" house? Brought a BB gun to school and got arrested? The list goes on....

Dear god, what is wrong with you?

kidding.

Bastinka
August 21st, 2007, 10:29 PM
Don't double post.

Oh and it would probably be ride on a bike in the high way and stand on it, then jump off and run alongside it and try to get back on. I almost lost my life, it steered off into the road :saddowns:

Bad Waffle
August 21st, 2007, 10:30 PM
i camped out on a street with my boombox and my friend in a sombrero and air guitared, he held a sign that said HONK

Archon23
August 21st, 2007, 10:35 PM
Snow Forts and Bottle Rockets. You can imagine what me and my friends did next.

Roostervier
August 21st, 2007, 11:32 PM
Jumping on top of a fucking ball. Damn that hurt.

Also, during showers at football (after one of our practices), we all had some fun... crazy fun. Shit was swinging everywhere, guys humping the floor, sexy dancing... then we went and scared people on the road.

DrunkenSamus
August 22nd, 2007, 12:31 AM
Street streaking, eh? "Let me help you cross the street, ma'm. Oh thank you Mr.....:pervert:

DOMINATOR
August 22nd, 2007, 12:40 AM
nothing real crazy... just some fun stuff.
mudding in my friends truck
mudding with his 4 wheeler
skateboarding hanging on to the 4 wheeler (30mph + speed wobbles = dom eating pavement)
hooking up an old tyco power wheels jeep for like 5 year olds to the 4 wheeler dragging it around goin like 40mph having both front wheels fly off and flipping over 3 times.
hooking up an old riding lawnmower to the 4 wheeler and pulling it around on a muddy trail.

Skiiran
August 22nd, 2007, 01:09 AM
Just now, I played Bioshock for eight hours.

My legs are STILL wobbly.

Agamemnon
August 22nd, 2007, 01:16 AM
I was in a serious rush to school one day and was doing at least 110 on I-95, dodging in and out of lanes, into the HOV lane, and even into the accident lanes on each side of the highway. I was surprised that I didn't crash into anything and that a cop didn't pull me over (flew by one on the way too).

Chronos
August 22nd, 2007, 01:52 AM
Jumped of a 15 meter high bridge. Was fun.

Bodzilla
August 22nd, 2007, 03:04 AM
i dont know? i do alot of things

probebly getting a 1.6 litre 94 model Ford laser up to 170 km/h. nearly got 180 but saw a car comming so i slowed down. and just before that i was doing 120 km/h around a blind, windy Dirt road :) got the car sliding and it's a front wheel drive, no hand brake :o

but i do lots of things, i nose dive outta trees into water 15m's from the ground doing frontflips, back flips.
i climbed a 10 metre tree to the top branches and then procedded to break it while i was standing on it. a free fall of about 8m's into bush's and thickets was awesome.

i jumped for a moving swing off a river bank while a snake was swimming around underneath me.

i just dont know S:

But WOL that is an AWESOME thing to do! air-Guitar FTW

Tweek
August 22nd, 2007, 04:12 AM
almost strangles my sister to death once. then i received the boot from my dad.

Corgy
August 22nd, 2007, 05:24 AM
We drew a penis and testicles on the floor with repellant and lit it on fire.:lmao:
Haha!!! Holy shit! Cocks crack me up!

n00b1n8R
August 22nd, 2007, 05:30 AM
I seem rather boring >__>

though tbh irl I'd be calling a lot of you wankers :3

Bodzilla
August 22nd, 2007, 07:28 AM
But they earned it n00b :awesome:

Limited
August 22nd, 2007, 08:43 PM
Too many to list.

Also, liqiud nitro is awesome. You ever tipped it over your hand? If you hold it at an angle so the nitro all runs down your palm, it doesn't burn you, it just feels really cool then runs off.
Uh, you sure about that man? How can tipping it at an angle make the -200c liquid NOT burn you?

As for me, I drove up the wrong side of the road at 2am with some mates and went wrong way around a roundabout, roundabout was funny just going around in circles :P all the exit's were backwards though which was confusing.

Ki11a_FTW
August 22nd, 2007, 08:51 PM
almost strangles my sister to death once. then i received the boot from my dad.

I did the same exact thing, and also recieved the boot D:

Con
August 22nd, 2007, 09:03 PM
uhh Tweekie that's not nice :(

Teh Ganon
August 22nd, 2007, 09:32 PM
^^^yeah whats up with that^^^

I took a shit in the urinal on the last day of school. I was 100% influenced by south park in doing that. Blame them.

Mass
August 22nd, 2007, 09:39 PM
I stabbed a guy with a table knife in the arm....Outside, In the middle of winter, During a date.

Oh and I've never been that bad to my sister....the worst thing I did was hit her with a chair.

Teh Ganon
August 22nd, 2007, 09:40 PM
I stabbed a guy with a table knife in the arm....Outside, In the middle of winter, During a date.

Oh and I've never been that bad to my sister....the worst thing I did was hit her with a chair.

what about the story in my siggy? LIES!>@>!>!>!!>!!!!

Roostervier
August 22nd, 2007, 09:41 PM
Oh hai, that reminds me of when I was in fourth grade. I go to the restroom in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grader hall. Well, what to my surprise! Some dumbass 1st grader was taking a shit in the urinal. Then I just left to go to the fourth grade hall to go piss.

[edit] Speaking of being mean to sisters, once I got really pissed at her... I think I was in the 5th grade. I kicked a massive hole in her door with my knee. Then I had to pay for a new door. D:

FireDragon04
August 22nd, 2007, 09:42 PM
-Crashed into a concrete post on a bike at 30mph...
-Been thrown through a window (fun really)...
-Strip poker...not that crazy though...did end up...NUDE! though :embarrassed:
-Helped my friend set 'his' computer on fire by just making it super hot...it went BOOM! Like seriously! :awesome:

Teh Ganon
August 22nd, 2007, 09:43 PM
wtf how did this post happen. ignore it...

Mass
August 22nd, 2007, 09:46 PM
lawl, my dad got so mad at my sister one time that he punched a hole through the wall.

And during registration a few years back he got so frustrated he broke his foot kicking a wall, it was actually pretty funny.

Teh Ganon
August 22nd, 2007, 09:47 PM
my friend did that during wrestling season. he got a bullshit call, kicked a locker, broke his toe. what an idiot

Neuro Guro
August 22nd, 2007, 09:51 PM
-

Teh Ganon
August 22nd, 2007, 09:53 PM
Actually now that I think of it... the truly craziest thing I've ever done is eat nothing but Fruity Pebbles for breakfast, lunch ,and dinner, for 5 days, and then shit a vibrant multicolored rainbow log.

I really amazed myself.

:picsorstfu:

Llama Juice
August 22nd, 2007, 09:54 PM
All I'll say is that I found a hand grenade.

Mass
August 22nd, 2007, 09:57 PM
Actually now that I think of it... the truly craziest thing I've ever done is eat nothing but Fruity Pebbles for breakfast, lunch ,and dinner, for 5 days, and then shit a vibrant multicolored rainbow log.

I really amazed myself.

Reminds me of a certain ice cream place that serves shit blue-ing Blue Moon Ice Cream

PlasbianX
August 22nd, 2007, 10:00 PM
I sprayed both of my hands with Axe, and then took a lighter and lit my hands. The spray turned into a light blue fireball and i looked completely badass till it started to hurt :P

Neuro Guro
August 22nd, 2007, 10:02 PM
-

DaneO'Roo
August 22nd, 2007, 10:03 PM
Oh god where do i start :3

Spray painted my high school at night, spray painted the catholic school the next day in broad daylight, that very same day blew up all the cans in a bin at the soccerfields.

Stayed up all night with 4 friends, hiding in a golfcourse just down from my school, throwing rocks and shit at trucks, then that same night we filled a Milo tin with everykind of lighterfluid we could find and blew it the fuck up. Then we called a cab and as it drove past we rocked it. That same night we got chased by a black guy. We then later came around the corner to the shop across from the golf course (this is about 1 am mind you) and we found a pair of "black guy shoes". They were nike and smelled of shit. WE burnt them in the middle of the road with some cardboard from an industrial sized bin. I think the black guy took off his shoes so we couldn't hear him running on gravel.
We hid across the road in the golf course again and watched him come out to find his shoes and scream and yell. Then about 3 hours later (still awake) cops came and we hid in the golf course in a little shelter thing. Then we walked home. I slept for about 20 hours.

Got smashed on weed at my brothers apartment in the city, we watched pr0n, i tried to do the dishes and tripped myself out and overflowed the kitchen in water. We then has mull cookies (weed biscuits) and got further drilled. It was awesome.

I chased some shithead dudes at night with my two sister's two boyfriends at the time with a Scythe. I later became friends with 3 of the 5 guys.

Me and 3 other friends moved all the garbage bins from about 20 houses along a highway at night out onto the road. Later that night we pulled a heap of traffic signs out of the ground.

Theres shitloads more but I couldn't be bothered telling them all.

itszutak
August 22nd, 2007, 10:06 PM
I...Kicked a guy in a chicken costume. ._.

I thought he was just a balloon. >_<

Teh Ganon
August 22nd, 2007, 10:08 PM
Me and 3 other friends moved all the garbage bins from about 20 houses along a highway at night out onto the road. Later that night we pulled a heap of traffic signs out of the ground.

Thats a good idea

Neuro Guro
-

Archon23
Cherry Bomb (The real kind) in a mailbox. Some poor fella didn't get his bills sent.

DaneO'Roo
August 22nd, 2007, 10:11 PM
Dano, I'd post what I told ya about me tonight, but I don't know if its worth typing.

plz do

Teh Ganon
August 22nd, 2007, 10:14 PM
Heres an idea book

http://files.filefront.com/anarchistcookbook2000pdf/;8246129;;/fileinfo.html

Con
August 22nd, 2007, 10:14 PM

Spray painted my high school at night, spray painted the catholic school the next day in broad daylight, that very same day blew up all the cans in a bin at the soccerfields.

Stayed up all night with 4 friends, hiding in a golfcourse just down from my school, throwing rocks and shit at trucks, then that same night we filled a Milo tin with everykind of lighterfluid we could find and blew it the fuck up. Then we called a cab and as it drove past we rocked it. That same night we got chased by a black guy. We then later came around the corner to the shop across from the golf course (this is about 1 am mind you) and we found a pair of "black guy shoes". They were nike and smelled of shit. WE burnt them in the middle of the road with some cardboard from an industrial sized bin. I think the black guy took off his shoes so we couldn't hear him running on gravel.
We hid across the road in the golf course again and watched him come out to find his shoes and scream and yell. Then about 3 hours later (still awake) cops came and we hid in the golf course in a little shelter thing. Then we walked home. I slept for about 20 hours.

Got smashed on weed at my brothers apartment in the city, we watched pr0n, i tried to do the dishes and tripped myself out and overflowed the kitchen in water. We then has mull cookies (weed biscuits) and got further drilled. It was awesome.

I chased some shithead dudes at night with my two sister's two boyfriends at the time with a Scythe. I later became friends with 3 of the 5 guys.

Dano I thought you were a good boy!

LOL

Archon23
August 22nd, 2007, 10:18 PM

XD. Still doesn't beat the time one of my friends knocked out Mickey Mouse at our last visit to Disney World.

Mass
August 22nd, 2007, 10:20 PM

jesus thats way worse than that desk we burned on school grounds.

I mean, wow you're so badass, you're my hero dano...:lie:

Neuro Guro
August 22nd, 2007, 11:05 PM
-

DrunkenSamus
August 22nd, 2007, 11:12 PM
All I'll say is that I found a hand grenade.

Are you that guy from Anchorman?:o (btw, this smiley is gooood)

rossmum
August 22nd, 2007, 11:20 PM
:o

I had a friend like that, Gena. Once we went and climbed the mountain behind his house (freeway exit ramp runs about halfway down, freeway itself runs across top) and we were out for like 4 hours climbing and finding all this cool shit lying around that other kids had left up there. Then we found a ton of angry bull ants about 10m below the freeway and decided it was probably an opportune moment to bail.

We also used to be in the Australian Air League, basically air cadets for younger kids (this is going back about 7 years, I haven't seen him for about 2). We had a wargames night where we divided into squads and ran around St. Joey's (where they held the meetings once a week). Our CO's son, Glen, was our squad leader and frankly, he was a prick. Anyway, we were getting hammered pretty bad, when Glen has the bright idea of going through an unlocked door I'd noticed and around the back of the main quad, unseen. Us being impressionable and curious children (and also slightly intimidated by him), we followed without questioning him. Well, turns out the moron managed lock us out, so 2 hours later when everyone else is meant to be leaving, I finally find a way back around and persuade the others to follow me. We got fucking slaughtered for it, and of course, Glen didn't get in shit at all. Lame.

I like exploring things, but I'm not rebellious enough to actually do anything illegal.

Bad Waffle
August 22nd, 2007, 11:25 PM
This explains my whole experience that leads up to where I am at this very moment, and contains lulz.

In 6th grade I was arrested on charges of "Breaking and Entering" of this local pool facility in my neighborhood. Heres something about me you probably didn't know before, I'm the kind of guy who is really interested in "real life" hacking/"Urban exploration". Basically I like to find ways to get inside buildings just to check them out. Not to vandalize or steal anything, just for the experience of being there.

The reason I was caught that night? I had a noob with me. This guy was pretty cool and I had been talking to him at lunch for quite awhile and told him about what I like to do, and he told me that he'd be interested in coming along with me and learning a few things. So I go over to his house one day and I tell him I'd like to go climb some roofs or something, so we get to the back of this K-mart. There weren't any pipes on the walls to cling to and press your feet against the wall to use to "walk" up, so we improvised and used these small plastic crates to make a little staircase to get up a few more feet that we needed. I get up there. And I'm helping this kid out and he is struggling horribly. Its like he's not flexible enough to move his leg up to pull him self up and end up tearing the gutter halfway off the building. -_-... Thats not the worst part. We're walking around and I'm checking out these big ACs and these hatches they had to get up from the inside. Smart-ass decided it'd be majur lulz to throw a ROCK or TWO off the front of the building towards the parking lot! Take in mind this is broad day light and I only decided it'd be ok to get up because the conditions were right and there was no viewpoint that could see the roof anywhere around it. I take a peak over the side of the building and geuss what I see? A old lady with a cell phone in one hand and her other hand pointing straight up at me. I jet like hell and make a flying fucking leap off the ledge and turn around waiting on my friend, who decides he would rather take his time climbing down slowly instead of growing some balls. By this point I have little faith in him that he is a good partner to do stuff like that with. But I decided to give him another shot.

I wanted to check out this building at this pool facility again that I've been to several times alone, and I wanted to show him how easy it was to get in. He complains because he is scared of barbed wire fences and begs me to go around a bit and try climbing the front gate which happened to have no barbed wire. I tell him thats a sucky idea because of houses across the street that have a view of that gate. But what do I do? I say alright w.e lets just make it quick. We get over and I show him the windows that they kept unlocked, and we get inside. In a nutshell we get caught on our way back home in the woods. They charged me with breaking and entering, and in court I tell them that we didn't have to break anything to get in, because they had no wire on their gate and had unlocked windows and we didn't destroy anything, except my friend was fucking around with a fire extinguisher and messed some things up that I didn't know about. So I get in trouble for trespassing, slightly less of a offense and my friend got it off a little worse.

Well basically after that I stopped going out to infiltrate places, and actually stopped going out at all and completely kept to myself. People started spreading rumors and other shit about me that I'm a stalker or a killer or something horrible so everyone had a bad opinion of me. So I stopped talking to people. Pretty much I turned into something pretty pale and pretty pathetic. And one day this guy at lunch tells me of this site called "Halomods" and thats how I started getting into modding/mapping ect. Basically because I didn't have a life.

Freshmen year I decided to try and turn things around and actually made an attempt at getting friends and talking to girls etc, and now I'm having a great life and I got back into my other hobbies, but if I didn't go through all that other shit I wouldn't have learned about modding/mapping ect and so it all worked out to benefit me in that way.

wow, people spread rumors about me too, that i was some psychopath who would ruin your life if you crossed me. i stopped talking to people too, and right now, the only people that i can trust to not lie through their teeth about me or "ride the bandwagon" and bash me are like 4-8 people, and my family. The worst part is, that im referred to as a peace hippie because im so nice, and i've helped so many people with their issues that sometimes they DO grow some balls and say that im a nice person. I find this interesting, because just because im different (im a nice guy who cares to help instead of other jerks who will just give you a hug and walk away) they are afraid of me. I hate it that society today cannot accept change and instead just fear it. It really hurt me when people spread rumors that i was a "terminator" when instead i'm like one of the nicest guys anybody knows D:

All the rumors/badtalk spread around me because of my ex though. Her dumb friends spread rumors about me, because they think i mortally wounded her and then they think they have to exact revenge. One of her best friends said he never liked me, even though he was like my best friend freshman year. Another one of her best friends was on my soccerteam (who was also a good friend, as teammates usually are), and he told her he "always thought i was just some wierdo". As you know from all the wierd pictures, stories, etc that i post, im wierd. I know im wierd. But it hurt because people dont have the balls to just say something to my face, because i have a bad habit of always being right in an arguement or something. They were the only people ever to dissuade me from being unique, and for a day afterwards i was completely boring (no randomness) until i smacked myself out of it. It was like i was pope john, and then for a day i was a nazi. It was that bad. Hell, even my ex felt like shit because of it. Okay, thats even worse--the only person who ever sees how frustrated i am when im REALLY pissed off is my ex.

I think the only thing that makes me happy nowadays is my music, my art, and all the lol's on H2V. Thanks for being an awesome community, guys. Everybody at my school is an asshole. I wanna move to ohio (i actually had the chance to move to ohio, WHY DIDNT I TAKE IT) and be with cool random people like neuro and his female friends :saddowns:

This topic delivers.

DrunkenSamus
August 22nd, 2007, 11:37 PM
Ya' know...I keep confusing WOL and Neuro with each other...unless....no...no. My brain hasn't been worth a hoot all day.

Archon23
August 22nd, 2007, 11:54 PM
Instead of making a list of posts of all the random crap I do I'm just gonna list them all in a bullet list.

A hobby rocket. Tons of birds. Friend dared me to try to hit one............I did.
I could list all the crap I've blown up but that would require another bulleted list so I'll just say: SHITLOADS. Crap blown up includes but is not limited to: Trash Cans, Recycling Bins, and Mailboxes.
I decided it would be a fun thing to do if I were to tie a hobby rocket to a RC car. I kinda miss both the Car and the rocket.
Me and my friends thought it would be a fun idea to play manhunt in Boston using a couple city blocks. Turns out it was fun until the cops showed up.
Hid behind a bush with a RC nerf plane and started nailing passerbys for an hour or so.
I punched Donald.I'm sure theres more but most of the other ones I thought of are classified to me and my friends only.

dg
August 22nd, 2007, 11:57 PM
The craziest thing I have ever done, eh? Interesting...

Well, about 3 and half weeks ago, I came back from Big Summer Classic at Camp Zoe. It was a fantastic music festival and one of the last String Cheese shows ever. Great show, great atmosphere, just great everything. Anywho, while I am up there, I didn't do anything. A few bowls and beers, but nothing hard. I was packing up my tent on the last day and I saw this guy a few tents down really having trouble, so because it was raining I said fuck it and decided to help him out. About 15 minutes later, all of his shit was packed up and he said, "I really wish i could help you, but I have to leave!" I told him no big deal and to have safe travels. As I turned to walk away he said, "Wait! Here take this!" And then he threw a bag of 8 grams of mushrooms. I smiled and went back to my business.

Fast forward two days. It was a Sunday night and I was chilling with a kid I hadn't seen in a few months. He wanted to smoke, but I told him I wasn't really into it anymore. He ended up seeing the heavy-quarter and was extremely interested. So he bought half of it and we were set. All of a sudden he turned to me and said, "So are you going to eat these or what? I'm not doing it alone." I was stunned. Four grams?! That is twice what I had ever done before. Anyway, long story short I ended up easting four grams with him and this is really where the story starts.

We ate them around 10:30, so I thought they should start to kick in by 11:00ish. I pull out the Xbox and start to fool around. 11:00 comes around and it starts to hit me, little by little. We decide to go out into my forest without a flashlight and just walk. The second I stepped in the forest, time and space ceased to exist. I cant tell you exact details of the next few hours, but we thought that we flipped over a car and everything was shimmering/echoing. Just an unexplainable 2-3 hours. After we finally made our way back to the house, we split up. He went down stairs to do his thing and I headed up to "go to sleep." That phrase made me have to worst hour of my life. It was so inexplicably bad that I honestly thought my life was over. The clock was twisting and I could not form words correctly. My bed was a massive landscape that I could not get comfortable in. 1:14, 1:23, 1:42, 2:03, all the times of my red LED clock were terrible, distorted things. Then something in my head snapped. I had forgotten about John. I jolted up, immediately losing my balance. As I opened my door, the carpet decided to trick me into thinking it was moving, so getting downstairs took a very long time. Once I finally got there, I opened the door and everything sank in.

Shit. Was. Everywhere.

Now you may think "Oh it can't be that bad" or "Over exaggerating," but things were absolutley everywhere. Chairs were overturned, all the sheets were hanging from lights, chocolate and water were spilled everywhere on the floor, the bathroom was completely flooded with water while soap was all over the mirror in geometric patterns. Amongst all of this chaos, I finally see my great friend, John, sitting very comfortably on a pillow situated on a desk, which incidentally lost all of its drawers. I look at him, remembering my purpose for coming down and asked, "John. *very long pause* Are you okay, man?" He stared straight at me and said, "If I could tell a complete and utter truth just once in my life; a truth without any sort of regret or hesitation, then yes. I am perfect." At that point my mind made many things behind him shiver and snap, but I didn't care. I accomplished my mission. He was okay. "Alright man, good. But just one thing: What the fuck happened here?" We laughed for a good 10 minutes and then picked everything up. Mopped the bathroom, Windexed the mirrors, de-stained the carpet, found most of the drawers to the desk, made the beds, and found all but one chair. Everything was back to "normal" in about 45 minutes of hard, tripped out, working.

As for the rest of the night, we ended up going back outside later. With a full moon above us and psilocybin in our system, the forest was glowing. We just walked and then once we got tired of that, we sat in some water, and then a kitten actually walked up to us. It was a perfect beautiful scene. We went to go retire at about 4:30 or 5:00 am. When we awoke that morning, we simply looked at each other and decided it was what it was. Four grams, five hours, and two great friends. That is all that was needed to make the most influential thing in our life.

El Lobo
August 23rd, 2007, 12:30 AM
I pulled The Dolphin on my blood cousin. I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about.

Bodzilla
August 23rd, 2007, 03:41 AM

I really amazed myself.
been there done that.

5th birthday. ate a solid blue cake. blue icing, blue filling, blue sponge.
Best poo ever.

also the craziest thing you've done neuro would have to be that "aussie nutz" commercial. haha

Bodzilla
August 23rd, 2007, 04:08 AM
Story
Fuck i love your stories man. there hypnotising hey, i've been reading them since u posted a story of what happened when u tried out that weird herb and took a double hit of the bong.

wow, people spread rumors about me too, that i was some psychopath who would ruin your life if you crossed me.

I think the only thing that makes me happy nowadays is my music, my art, and all the lol's on H2V. Thanks for being an awesome community, guys. Everybody at my school is an asshole. I wanna move to ohio (i actually had the chance to move to ohio, WHY DIDNT I TAKE IT) and be with cool random people like neuro and his female friends :saddowns:

This topic delivers.
i have some massive similaritys to what youve just said. when i was going to school i was allways seen as the nice guy cause i helped out a fuckload of ppl and just wasnt an asshole.
however i foolishly caved into some pressure and went out with this girl who had been hounding me for years... i broke up with her a day later... yet she continued to come at me.
eventually i walked up and told her
"look i'm sorry penny, but i cant have any kind of contact with u anymore, i cant be around you, i cant talk to you and i cant even look at you without completely mistaking what i'm doing as affection. i've had enough and i'm sick of being the nice guy to make u and every one else happy.
i will never talk to you again. goodbye"

and up until then she had been a friend of mine for 2-3 years? was tough to do.

i lost my rep after that and became just another cockhead in there eyes..... and i was glad. cause the shit finally stopped.
it's comming back to bite me now cause i havnt been in contact with some of my friends in nearly a year purely because i dont have the connection with them i once had since the fallout. however i dont regret anything i did.

Also WOL i only really have 1 friend who knows when i'm pissed and it aint Dano :(. it's another friend of mine and he can just tell, because i've had a few moments where i was on the edge and about to go absolutely batshit on everyone. and he's the only one that can tell.

the only things that really make me happy anymore are my music, my guitar, work, alcohol :beer: and a few good mates.
and of cause H2V.net
cheers guys it's been good.

This topic delivers.
realised i double posted but decidng to keep the posts seperate because of the VAST differneces between the two.
sorry

Rob Oplawar
August 23rd, 2007, 01:43 PM
I generally don't do crazy things unless they involve cars, which is really bad because over the years a lot of people I know have been killed doing stupid things in cars...

But recently I set a new record for myself on Deer Creek Canyon road (a very windy and narrow mountain road near my parents' house- average speed limit is about 20mph I think). 17 miles in 15 minutes- averaging more than 60mph, and that's saying something, cause those are some tight curves. It was awesome.

I was too afraid to drift tho, cause there's always oncoming traffic.

Emmzee
August 23rd, 2007, 01:45 PM
The craziest thing I've done...

There was that time I did PCP and ate a woman's chest... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lurch)

Or that time I didn't have sex with Atty. Man, what was I thinking?

Llama Juice
August 23rd, 2007, 08:28 PM
I have always wanted to break into this building that used to be a shoe factory here in town... now it's just... nothing really... but... it's still illegal to break into it.

My sister's boyfriend (34 years old.. I'm 18) was going ape shit when I told him I wanted to go in there....

He wants to go too

Con
August 24th, 2007, 12:27 AM
The craziest thing I've done...

There was that time I did PCP and ate a woman's chest... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lurch)

Or that time I didn't have sex with Atty. Man, what was I thinking?
gross

and lol

Atty
August 24th, 2007, 12:44 AM
Had sex without a condom on a one night stand, got her pregnant, haven't talked to her again.

n00b1n8R
August 24th, 2007, 03:37 AM
Had sex without a condom on a one night stand, got her pregnant, haven't talked to her again.

"YOU LIE!!"

meepster
August 24th, 2007, 03:56 AM
Got angry at my friend in class so i flipped his desk over (I misunder stood him, and it was a small class)<<forgot to say.....he was in the desk at the time.

My neighbors constantly bugged me on aim, so i said,fine ill come out side. and wen they got to my house I had them help up w. my airsof tgun. (I had to do it, I was mad)

Held my sister and her friend hostage with bb guns in my basement.:lol:

Lastly. Friends and I were just messing around with guns. until my friend chris gets my pistol (keep in mind, all airsoft but hevy firepower) and decides to shoot at me. Now. I wasnt mad. It was way byond that. My other "friend" john took his side. Shooting me with my guns. Funny right? It was funny till I got my ak, and my friend lyle on my side got an m16. My neighbors also had a new car. My moron friends hid behind it. We had no choice but to shoot at their feet. The war ended with them lying on the ground while we taunted them and took free shots.

No big ones. Just funny pranks

n00b1n8R
August 24th, 2007, 04:09 AM
>_______>

I don't like you :|

Hotrod
August 24th, 2007, 09:06 AM
The craziest thing, eh? You know, I've never really done anything really crazy before... Maybe it's because I live in the middle of nowhere so there's nobody around to do any crazy stuff.

Bodzilla
August 24th, 2007, 09:32 AM
poor excuse :D

have sex with your high scoohl teachers FTW!

Rosco
August 24th, 2007, 09:57 AM
Took a full glass of 30&#37; whiskey in one go. My friend did it too.

The night was longggggggg.

Hotrod
August 24th, 2007, 10:21 AM
poor excuse :D

Not really. Also, I'm not the kind of guy that goes off and does crazy things.

have sex with your high scoohl teachers FTW!

*shudders* You've got to be joking... I'd never, ever do such a thing.

Tweek
August 24th, 2007, 11:10 AM
one of my teachers was like only 3, maybe 4 years older than me, and she was hot. i'd hit her.

rossmum
August 24th, 2007, 11:23 AM
Zilla, you hear about that 50-something maths teacher and his now pregnant (again?) 18-year-old girlfriend?

He used to be my maths teacher until they found out and fired him :gonk:

I had a really hot English teacher in year 10, wanted to be an actress (she is now, quit teaching end of that year). Daaaaaaaamn. Can't have been that much older than maybe 23-ish... and we also had a really hot student teacher too, had practically the whole male portion of our year mesmerised :p

Bodzilla
August 24th, 2007, 06:09 PM
lmao ross.

and i havnt heard about that maths teacher :raise:
however the teachers a dude so it doesnt count :v

Atty
August 25th, 2007, 01:24 AM
"YOU LIE!!"You live, please correct this problem.

n00b1n8R
August 25th, 2007, 01:32 AM
I see no problem :raise:

Tweek
August 25th, 2007, 02:34 AM
You live, please correct this problem.

[/thread]