PDA

View Full Version : Story Time!

Neuro Guro
August 28th, 2007, 03:18 PM
-

CodeBrain
August 28th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Lawl, thats is awesome. Did he ever get caught?

Neuro Guro
August 28th, 2007, 03:23 PM
-

Bastinka
August 28th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Sounds Aussie-nut-tastic ;)

Do we get to tell a story? I wanna tell one about centipedes, Masterz and vaginas. :-3

LlamaMaster
August 28th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Lololololololololololololololololololz

Thats epic dude. Your awesome. :)

Neuro Guro
August 28th, 2007, 03:36 PM
-

Xetsuei
August 28th, 2007, 03:43 PM
LMFAO

Neuro Guro
August 28th, 2007, 03:44 PM
-

Elite Killa
August 28th, 2007, 03:48 PM
I lol'd!

Dole
August 28th, 2007, 04:26 PM
lol. That firemen's pole probably put more germs on his anus than his anus put on the firemen's pole.

Edit: Oshi-- no pun intended for "anuses on poles." >_<

Archon23
August 28th, 2007, 04:29 PM
Oh man I so need to get one of my friends and get him to do that.

Love De Lux
August 28th, 2007, 04:33 PM
Ahaha, that was awesome x'D

Atty
August 28th, 2007, 04:37 PM
What is so awesome about fecal matter? Thats just gross, those poor kids. ;_;

TeeKup
August 28th, 2007, 05:35 PM
Jesus christ. Thats disgusting.

PlasbianX
August 28th, 2007, 05:45 PM
:D!

DOMINATOR
August 28th, 2007, 06:00 PM
i dont believe the story sorry. you said at the time you were in 8th grade? well who in junior high still has recess? who in junior high can't recognize crap on a slide? and if it's at an elementary school why were you, an 8th grader, at the elementary school?

if it's true that's disgusting.

and im willing to bet if someone (unknown) else posted this same story everyone would be saying that's gross... not "thats awesome" "you pwn!!!" "thats hilarious"

Agamemnon
August 28th, 2007, 07:37 PM
i dont believe the story sorry. you said at the time you were in 8th grade? well who in junior high still has recess? who in junior high can't recognize crap on a slide? and if it's at an elementary school why were you, an 8th grader, at the elementary school?

and im willing to bet if someone (unknown) else posted this same story everyone would be saying that's gross... not "thats awesome" "you pwn!!!" "thats hilarious"
It's Neuro. His existence alone is fake.

Mass
August 28th, 2007, 07:40 PM
i dont believe the story sorry. you said at the time you were in 8th grade?
he said the kid was

well who in junior high still has recess?
I did.

who in junior high can't recognize crap on a slide? and if it's at an elementary school why were you, an 8th grader, at the elementary school?
she ran at it with great speed and exitement, no attention. And you've never been to a K-8?

disgustingly hilarious? yes.

Well, maybe so, but more power to him. And I don't think thats entirely true.

Neuro Guro
August 28th, 2007, 07:50 PM
-

FireScythe
August 28th, 2007, 08:06 PM
Make sure there aren't any children on it when you do... someone might get suspicious.

Neuro Guro
August 28th, 2007, 08:28 PM
-

Hurrvish
August 28th, 2007, 08:28 PM
You really should post the pics. You never did post the rainbow colored crap that you supposedly did over spring break. :mad:

EDIT: Argh, fast poster.

Neuro Guro
August 28th, 2007, 08:30 PM
--

DOMINATOR
August 28th, 2007, 09:48 PM
disgusting

Neuro Guro
August 28th, 2007, 10:57 PM
-

rossmum
August 28th, 2007, 11:02 PM
I'm finishing school in a few months and I have a 10-minute recess, a 20-minute recess, and then a 40-minute lunch.

Also, Neuro, you're fucked up.

Agamemnon
August 28th, 2007, 11:03 PM
I'm finishing school in a few months and I have a 10-minute recess, a 20-minute recess, and then a 40-minute lunch.

Also, Neuro, you're fucked up.
Do they give you little juice boxes too?

~TheTruth~
August 28th, 2007, 11:03 PM
This is the way humans are meant to behave. Seriously.

Neuro Guro
August 28th, 2007, 11:08 PM
-

n00b1n8R
August 29th, 2007, 12:08 AM
Jesus christ. Thats disgusting.

tbqh :/

though I did lol :3

rossmum
August 29th, 2007, 12:15 AM
Do they give you little juice boxes too?
neg. We have 4 75-minute periods a day, 5 for some seniors. 0 goes straight to 1, 1 ends with 10 minutes of roll call (seniors are exempt) and then a 10-minute recess, 2, 20-minute recess, 3, lunch, 4, home.

Hey I know but it wasn't me who actually did it, I just suggested to this kid he do it for laffs.

I guess thats just as fucked up? lol
Yes. Birds of a feather flock together, right? :gonk:

Agamemnon
August 29th, 2007, 12:30 AM
neg. We have 4 75-minute periods a day, 5 for some seniors. 0 goes straight to 1, 1 ends with 10 minutes of roll call (seniors are exempt) and then a 10-minute recess, 2, 20-minute recess, 3, lunch, 4, home.
ONLY seventy-five minute classes on block scheduling and they give you recess? And I thought our education system was bad. Back in high school on block scheduling, each class was an hour and a half and you had five minutes to get to each class or your ass was grass.

Wait until you get to college. If one of your classes is only on one day, be prepared to bring a pillow for your ass, because it'll be parked there for four hours.

DrunkenSamus
August 29th, 2007, 12:32 AM
Damn, its pretty amazing what people will do to get rid of their problems and pains. And not caring if shit gets embedded into other people's skin.

Kornman00
August 29th, 2007, 12:54 AM
i luv u neuro

rossmum
August 29th, 2007, 12:58 AM
ONLY seventy-five minute classes on block scheduling and they give you recess? And I thought our education system was bad. Back in high school on block scheduling, each class was an hour and a half and you had five minutes to get to each class or your ass was grass.
It's actually very good, shit like maths is boring as hell but the old 35-minute 8-period-a-day timetable was far worse. Our school consistently turns out some very smart people, except for this year's Year 10 guys. They're a bunch of fucking morons who throw apples at old women (I shit you not, one got suspended for it).

Neuro Guro
August 29th, 2007, 02:52 PM
-

FireDragon04
August 29th, 2007, 03:03 PM
Okay... IM CRYING!

LMFAO!

One of the funniest things i've heard ever... yea proof i don't get out enough :lol:.

Not disgusted though...sorry...LOL. Not when ive seen fat kids puke on infant kids (Reception kids (UK SCHOOLING)).. More then once!

Emmzee
August 29th, 2007, 09:05 PM
I wanna tell a story!

Once upon a time, there was a guy named Atty. He was sexy.

The end.

LlamaMaster
August 29th, 2007, 09:27 PM
Just in case you weren't around for this, I'd thought I'd post Goats story:

My wife has 2 problems. One is the fact that everytime she gets drunk she gets mean. She always looks for a fight, or a way to make me feel like shit me. The other problem is that every morning after she gets drunk she has an explosive watery shit. One night she pushed me to far.

She was drunk of course and felling a little frisky so we we messing around and I tried to put it in the butt, she got mad and started talking shit, about how I'm no good and my dick is small, and that she probally wouldn't even feel it. so we never did have sex.

After she went to sleep I couldn't get the pain of her saying my dick was small out of my head. I wanted to embarrass her as much as she embarrased me. So I got an Idea

I went to my sons room and got his bag of marbles. i then went to my secret stash and got a bottle of lube. I could just image her reactions when you shit marbles the next morning. I lubed them up one at a time and slowly pushed each one in. About a hundered in all. I got so excited I jerked off then giggled my self to sleep.

The next morning I woke up so excited I couldn't stand it. I made allot of noise getting dressed so she would wake up. She did and not 3 minutes later she said " oh my stomach. not again" and ran to the bathroom. I was in thee brushing my teeth. Usually she would tell me to leave but the urge was to intense. She sat down and let it rip.

She dam near had a heart attack from the noise. The marbles hitting the porcelin sounded like a machine gun going off in the bathroon. She turned white as a sheet and stood up. Still shitting all over the place. Marbles rolling all over the floor as they bounced around. It took her a couple of minutes to put it all together. She said " What the ****" I just laughed and laughed as she packed her shit and left.

I really do kind of miss her though.
It's a classic.

thehoodedsmack
August 29th, 2007, 10:12 PM
^ I was thinking about that story the other day. Classic indeed.