PDA

View Full Version : Speculation on new material

Funions
September 17th, 2007, 08:52 PM
Hello, I'm new to these forums and FUNYUNS ARE AWESOME. Anyway, this thread can be used to keep the community updated on new PC material being released this upcomming christmas season.

As of now I know of the AMD barcelona, and the new processor from AMD the 6400+ which was released about 2 months ago. Keep this thread updated for those who are into the pc scene, thanks!

Con
September 17th, 2007, 08:57 PM
What the hell is a funion

Hotrod
September 17th, 2007, 08:58 PM

He's saying what we are all thinking...

Funions
September 17th, 2007, 08:58 PM
An incorrectly spelled username that was supposed to be "Funyuns" It ain't fun, until the onions are done!

It's a greasy, sodium filled american snack, enough information stated.:awesome:

paladin
September 17th, 2007, 09:00 PM
ok.

Hotrod
September 17th, 2007, 09:00 PM
An incorrectly spelled username that was supposed to be "Funyuns" It ain't fun, until the onions are done!

It's a greasy american snack, enough information stated.:awesome:

Ummm... right...

Funions
September 17th, 2007, 09:01 PM
Why are you going off topic, this thread is meant for speculation on new material coming out in the upcomming season. Stay on topic or you will be reported, this foruming stuff is serious. :awesome:

ExAm
September 17th, 2007, 09:09 PM
Spunky, I'll give you that. Slight overuse of the :awesome: smiley, though.
In addition, please note that it is required that you click the little scales button at the top of my posts every time you see one. It's the law :downs:

Amit
September 17th, 2007, 09:28 PM
Why are you going off topic, this thread is meant for speculation on new material coming out in the upcomming season. Stay on topic or you will be reported, this foruming stuff is serious. :awesome:

Actually, you left the topic open-ended with your explanation of a greasy American food.

Hotrod
September 17th, 2007, 09:43 PM
FUNYUNS ARE AWESOME.

Look below

He replied to the first quote

It's a greasy, sodium filled american snack, enough information stated.:awesome:

And here, you continue on the same topic. Therefore, you started talking about funyons, and we just continued. In the end, this conversation is not off-topic.

Also, this topic needs to be:lock:

Funions
September 17th, 2007, 09:47 PM
Me being the creator of this thread gives me admin powers, whatever I say goes. If I say get on topic it meants get on topic, you can pm me if you want to continue this pointless squabble. There is no need for a lock, you're just posting to be posting, stuff off.

ExAm
September 17th, 2007, 10:30 PM
A little offtopic-ness is perfectly fine. Besides, no one is going to use this thread to discuss new tech, since it'd be hard to find specific updates on specific items in all the pages that would ensue if it were. Hence why we have the tech talk forum, each thread talking about one or a class of technological items or support topics. This thread's degree of neededness as a general tech discussion topic is 0%. Better just to let it serve as your introduction thread. Thank you and good day. In addition, the Edit button is, and forever will be your bestest buddy :)

Tweek
September 18th, 2007, 04:22 AM
you're stupid fun-wannabe.

Funions
September 18th, 2007, 09:43 AM
Oh, shut up. You're starting on the bad side of people, which is bad. If you want to succeed, don't double post, don't boss people with higher rep than you around, and don't complain if somebody comments on something you said.

How do you succeed on a forum? Don't boss people around with green bars below their name, yeah that makes no sense you fucking horse blower.

Rob Oplawar
September 18th, 2007, 10:09 AM
I love Funyuns...
But flaming Cheetos are better.

Sever
September 18th, 2007, 10:19 AM
"Snack foods" suck ass. Eat an apple and forget about all the other processed bullshit.

Amit
September 18th, 2007, 03:46 PM
Me being the creator of this thread gives me admin powers, whatever I say goes. If I say get on topic it meants get on topic, you can pm me if you want to continue this pointless squabble. There is no need for a lock, you're just posting to be posting, stuff off.

You being the creator of the thread only gives you the right to lock it and open it. Admin "powers", as you refer to them, include locking/opening threads, deleting/editing posts, and doing a bunch more stuff that you aren't capable of even if you had the authorization.

How do you succeed on a forum? Don't boss people around with green bars below their name, yeah that makes no sense you fucking horse blower.

You certainly aren't succeeding so far. It's only the second day you've been on the forum and already you've started an argument. Rep is just something given to someone when another person finds their post useful.

Also this...:

you fucking horse blower...qualifies as flaming under the Tech Talk Rules of Conduct verse four. What you have said also relates to the breaking of verses three, five, and nine stated Here (http://www.h2vista.net/forums/announcement.php?f=19)

So far you have failed to comply with the terms on this forum and I will tell you there are people on this forum who are capable of making your posts look like shit. You better keep your posts clean because it's not pretty being on the receiving end of Atty's uncomfortable truth.

Hotrod
September 18th, 2007, 04:14 PM
-Everything he said-

You'd better listen to what he said, it's true. I suggest that you (or a moderator) lock this thread, and start fresh.

Funions
September 18th, 2007, 04:34 PM
I don't want to be bad no more =(

Amit
September 18th, 2007, 05:51 PM
Oh crap, that must be a record time for getting banned!:XD: 1 day lol

Hotrod
September 18th, 2007, 06:04 PM

This is his second time...

Amit
September 18th, 2007, 06:06 PM
SECOND?:lmao: He's probably gone for good this time.

Hotrod
September 18th, 2007, 06:09 PM
SECOND?:lmao: He's probably gone for good this time.

Let's hope so.

OmegaDragon
September 18th, 2007, 06:09 PM

Actually the record is five minutes.

Amit
September 18th, 2007, 06:11 PM

Really? If you mean banning of an account that was using ads or stuff.

Hotrod
September 18th, 2007, 06:41 PM

Who was that?

Emmzee
September 18th, 2007, 09:11 PM
Probably some bot.

Amit
September 18th, 2007, 09:35 PM
Probably some bot.

I'm talking record time for a banning of someone who actually wanted to be apart of this community. Apparently he tried to run it too.

Mr Buckshot
September 19th, 2007, 12:38 AM
Probably some bot.

Bots can't register on this forum thanks to the "warped letters" security feature for new registrations.

Amit
September 19th, 2007, 01:00 AM
Bots can't register on this forum thanks to the "warped letters" security feature for new registrations.

Great, now can we have this thread locked? :lock:

X3RO SHIF7
September 19th, 2007, 04:15 PM
why does it matter weather or not the thread is locked lol

Hotrod
September 19th, 2007, 05:02 PM

Because it's now (and always was) a useless thread filled with off-topicness and there's no reason for it to continue being open.

Amit
September 19th, 2007, 05:07 PM

I don't see anything funny about that. This is a thread full of shit pretty much, and my pwning of funions:D

X3RO SHIF7
September 19th, 2007, 05:14 PM
lol you guys need to lighten up

Amit
September 19th, 2007, 07:40 PM
lol you guys need to lighten up

We were lightened up but recently people have just pushed the borders. If you hadn't noticed, the CMT forum is locked for a week and a bit. We're tightening up around here to make sure things don't get out of hand.

Con
September 19th, 2007, 07:57 PM
Funions was an alt of an already banned and problematic member :mysterysolved:

now stop posting :V

Hotrod
September 19th, 2007, 08:12 PM
now stop posting :V

Yes, master.