PDA

View Full Version : 'How I found my 13-year-old daughter having sex with her lesbian tennis coach'

Skiiran
October 6th, 2007, 01:45 AM
The mother of a young tennis star yesterday described the moment she allegedly found the 13-year-old and her female coach naked in bed together.
The woman said she screamed "You are nothing but a paedophile!" at 29-year-old Claire Lyte after stumbling across the pair performing sex acts on each other.
However, she told a court she did not report the incident to police because Lyte's father begged her not to ruin her coaching career and insisted it would not happen again.
It was not until nearly a year later that she became convinced the illicit lesbian relationship had continued and informed the authorities, she said.
When she found out that police were involved, her daughter climbed onto the roof of their house and threatened to commit suicide, she added, although she was later talked down.
The girl, who cannot be identified legal reasons, initially told police the bedroom incident had been a one-off, but she now claims this was a lie and that Lyte had threatened to destroy her tennis career if she exposed the alleged abuse.
Her mother was giving evidence at Liverpool Crown Court where Lyte - who until injury ended her career was one of Britain's top women players - is accused of sexual activity with a child.

The coach denies the charges, saying the 'pushy and ambitious' mother concocted the allegations after her daughter's tennis career stalled.
The girl's mother dabbed at tears as she described the incident in October 2005 when she came home unexpectedly and allegedly found them in bed together.
"My daughter jumped up and ran off and Claire pulled the bed sheet over her head," she said.
"Claire stayed in the bed under the sheet, and I shouted at both of them to get some clothes on and come downstairs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=485402&in_page_id=17

>>
<<
Is it wrong that I'm stuck between saying 'OH MY GOD PEDO' and 'Hot?'

legionaire45
October 6th, 2007, 01:58 AM
Pics or it didn't happen.

:D :D ;D fap.

Leiukemia
October 6th, 2007, 02:03 AM
You guys did read the part where she's 13 right....

SnaFuBAR
October 6th, 2007, 02:05 AM
Good GOD, you guys who think a woman taking advantage of a little 13 year old is hot have problems. You'd be angered if it were a guy. This is disgusting, and had I found the woman she'd be thrown out the second story window onto her head.

pervs.

Skiiran
October 6th, 2007, 02:10 AM
Good GOD, you guys who think a woman taking advantage of a little 13 year old is hot have problems. You'd be angered if it were a guy. This is disgusting, and had I found the woman she'd be thrown out the second story window onto her head.

pervs.
Oh wow, assholes on the internet. WHO KNEW RIGHT?

Obviously this woman is an idiot and a pedophile for letting it ever happen, but why the fuck did the kid threaten to throw herself to her death?

And really, the incident with the girl locking herself in the bathroom...Man, I would have fucking thrown a lamp through the door. Or something. That has to be the biggest crock of shit, 'my mom's abusing me for not letting me get molested.'

Boba
October 6th, 2007, 02:13 AM
what the hell

Skiiran
October 6th, 2007, 02:15 AM
what the hell

EDIT: /r/ picture of 13 yr old
You perv. There are none, as she is 13.

THIR-FUCKING-TEEN.

Bodzilla
October 6th, 2007, 02:22 AM
Is it wrong that I'm stuck between saying 'OH MY GOD PEDO' and 'Hot?'

THIR-FUCKING-TEEN.
My my it looks like someones had quite a turn around....

<_<

Skiiran
October 6th, 2007, 02:27 AM
My my it looks like someones had quite a turn around....

<_<
It is amazing what five minutes of hard contemplation can do.

Or, alternatively:

That's what SHE said.

rossmum
October 6th, 2007, 02:30 AM
Jesus Christ.

Pooky
October 6th, 2007, 02:54 AM
It was hotter when I misread 13 to say 18.

Bodzilla
October 6th, 2007, 03:06 AM
It is amazing what five minutes of hard contemplation can do.

Skiiran
October 6th, 2007, 03:09 AM
You win this round, good sir.:gonk:

Tweek
October 6th, 2007, 03:19 AM
lol @ this thread btw.

Kornman00
October 6th, 2007, 03:32 AM
Jesus Christ.
no, Claire Lyte :eng101:

DaneO'Roo
October 6th, 2007, 03:44 AM
lolnice

n00b1n8R
October 6th, 2007, 04:40 AM

THIR-FUCKING-TEEN.

clearly i'm not the only one who pass's through 4chan :rolleyes:

fucking pedo >__>

PlasbianX
October 6th, 2007, 07:46 AM
Claire Lyte
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44149000/jpg/_44149973_tennis-coachbody.jpg

IMO, fugly eagle nose lesbo.

Bodzilla
October 6th, 2007, 07:57 AM
that post needs more awesome.

it's severely lacking atm. :gonk:

Texrat
October 6th, 2007, 09:01 AM
Obviously this woman is an idiot and a pedophile for letting it ever happen, but why the fuck did the kid threaten to throw herself to her death?

Skiiran, you're kidding, right?

Put yourself in a similar situation at that age. That has to be the ultimate in humiliation. Not saying I'd do the same, but I can sure understand such an extreme emotional reaction to an extreme emotional event.

Agamemnon
October 6th, 2007, 09:20 AM
Jesus Christ.
I was waiting until you posted. :-3

Neuro Guro
October 6th, 2007, 10:15 AM
-

rossmum
October 6th, 2007, 10:28 AM
I was waiting until you posted. :-3
Hey, where's Atty? :confused2:

Agamemnon
October 6th, 2007, 10:35 AM
He's just powdering his nose, give him a sec.

Hotrod
October 6th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Wow, that is very wrong and disturbing... That woman is :fail: a hundred times over.