PDA

View Full Version : :downs: <--What does that mean?

Patrickssj6
October 7th, 2007, 10:36 AM
Also, this image is basically useless (not fake but useless) but here you go anyway. Boycotting Vista.

:3

http://i22.tinypic.com/9zu714.jpg

also
-snipped-

Discuss. Multiplayer on XP? Soon/already possible? Supported by Microsoft?

EDIT: I forgot to blur out the chat >.<

Roostervier
October 7th, 2007, 10:55 AM
;o

You ever tried to join a server yet?

teh lag
October 7th, 2007, 10:58 AM
Oh :awesome:.

Maybe if XP people can play online we'll finally get the number of servers with more than 2 people in them over 10.

343guiltymc
October 7th, 2007, 11:00 AM
I thought the deal was already over over?

dg
October 7th, 2007, 11:03 AM
That's pretty interesting!

Syuusuke
October 7th, 2007, 11:39 AM
Can you get into Network?

If so, who wants to try Hamachi with H2 XP =D

Patrickssj6
October 7th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Can you get into Network?

If so, who wants to try Hamachi with H2 XP =D
Already had some thoughts on this so...here we go.

I CANT join any game or CREATE one...but after what Korn said in one of his posts this could have multiple reasons.

I had to use an Activation Hack (:3 BB) to activate the game but it's a crack-like thing obviously. I think that denies my access to create/join games.

BUT I only had to use the Activation Hack only because I couldn't connect to Live...when my comp is repaired I will reinstall Halo 2 XP on there and try this again without the Activation Hack (because I now can connect to LIVE for activation).

So in case this is the reason I can't join/create games, this will be fixed.

About Hamachi, someone needs to create a game first...or dedi but neither works on XP or with the Activation Hack.

So my question, anyone has H2XP unactivated but legally? We could try it then. Getting LIVE to work is actually very easy.

Vicky
October 7th, 2007, 11:48 AM
This is old news, you can get to the browser but not join or create a network game.

Patrickssj6
October 7th, 2007, 11:49 AM
This is old news, you can get to the browser but not join or create a network game.
Sorry didn't know that. :(