PDA

View Full Version : Well Guys... This is my farewell

STLRamsFan
October 30th, 2007, 11:25 AM
Well guys, it's been a good long run and all. I've had some good times and good laughs, met some fun people (KiLLeR, Iceman, Seal, 9mm (Limited), Legend, Musty, Terry, and so on), read some fun posts, played a lot of fun games on halo, and so on.

However, college is starting to get on me and I feel it's time to grow up. I'm spending too much time here and I need to leave in order to focus more of my time on college.

So admins and mods, I ask you to ban my IP starting at 12:00 am tommorrow until May 1st. This is so I don't be tempted to come here for a long time.

It's been a great run and I thank you all for the fun times. Until then, this is my goodbye. I will miss you all!

-Rams

Agamemnon
October 30th, 2007, 11:29 AM
Oh, like that'll really stop you from coming here. :rolleyes:

I think Zeph pulled this once. Didn't work out well for him.

Heck, I've barely been here recently. I didn't need an ip ban to step away from the forums. Neither do you.

Tweek
October 30th, 2007, 11:33 AM
pft whats with people leaving, everyone comes back anyway.

Atty
October 30th, 2007, 11:57 AM
I'm not IP banning you. Without the self control to not visit a website how do you plan to make it through college?

Emmzee
October 30th, 2007, 12:30 PM
Don't leave us Rams :(

Rosco
October 30th, 2007, 12:39 PM
rams,

st louis rams suck!!!

Timo
October 30th, 2007, 01:28 PM
Damn, why is everyone leaving :-(

Good luck man.

dg
October 30th, 2007, 01:39 PM
Enjoy college.

InnerGoat
October 30th, 2007, 04:16 PM
I'm not IP banning you. Without the self control to not visit a website how do you plan to make it through college?You can't IP ban.

Bye Rams we will miss you!

..Until your dynamic IP changes and you can access the site again. :awesome:

Also, whos running the HCELeague?

Roostervier
October 30th, 2007, 04:37 PM
See ya man, I hope we can still talk every once in a while on AIM, it's a shame that so many people have decided to leave lately. D:

Stormwing
October 30th, 2007, 06:09 PM
I'm not IP banning you. Without the self control to not visit a website how do you plan to make it through college?
lol, owned.

STAY HERE RAMS >:U

Con
October 30th, 2007, 06:12 PM
Damn, why is everyone leaving :-(

Good luck man.
yeah, it sucks :(
farewell rams!

Limited
October 30th, 2007, 06:58 PM
:O <3 Rams.

Nah, I "left" before I came to college, turns out I'm coming back a bit just to see whats happening in tech news and off topic.

Looks like we will never know what he is studying :(

Well Kyle, had some hilarious times, great games :)

Keep in touch damn it (omg you gotta get facebook now!)

Mr Buckshot
October 30th, 2007, 07:02 PM
When I get into IB Year 2 in 2008, I'll probably want to be temp banned as well so I can focus on the 12th grade IB workload.

Bye Rams, though self control is a better way in the long run.

Bossniak
October 30th, 2007, 07:59 PM
Aww :(

It's been fun man, good luck at college. Bye, we will miss you.

Emmzee
October 30th, 2007, 09:23 PM
He'll be back.

They always come crawling back.

rossmum
October 30th, 2007, 09:33 PM
Good luck, see you when you're back.

n00b1n8R
October 31st, 2007, 02:21 AM
GL with life stuff, sad to see you leave (even for a while)

what's up with the HCE league though?

Kybo_Ren
October 31st, 2007, 04:19 AM
Yeah he asked me to ban him on the Gearbox forums. It's kind of our policy to do it whenever someone asks, so I did it. Had a nice conversation with him though :)

Boss™
October 31st, 2007, 02:37 PM
Bye Rams, study up hard and rejoin us. :D

We're gonna see if we can get incontact with him somehow about the league.

TheGhost
October 31st, 2007, 03:09 PM
Yeah he asked me to ban him on the Gearbox forums. It's kind of our policy to do it whenever someone asks, so I did it. Had a nice conversation with him though :)

I once banned myself from the Gearbox Forums. lol

Zeph
November 1st, 2007, 02:55 PM
Oh, like that'll really stop you from coming here. :rolleyes:

I think Zeph pulled this once. Didn't work out well for him.

Heck, I've barely been here recently. I didn't need an ip ban to step away from the forums. Neither do you.
wha? O_o
Only thing I've done like this is remove my admin rights before giving them to an alternate account on another forum to check on user account permissions on a completely different board.

And IP bans dont work. Yeah, you cant post or anything, but you can still browse. If you cant keep yourself from browsing, you just need to unplug yourself from the internet.