PDA

View Full Version : An update on a earlier thread

f0rbesy
November 15th, 2007, 12:57 PM
Hi i posted a thread a few weeks ago called "new pc spes" and i'm just saying and am nowup and running and now playing halo 2 vista so if you can add me on your friends list so that i can find a game to play that would be fab! thx for your guys support and look foward for playing against or with you!
my gamer tag is f0rbesy
thx

Con
November 19th, 2007, 08:22 PM
just commenting on the poll. just shows how lame paying for live on PC is, sorry 1337_Byte. I think you should pay for the xbox service, but not PC. It's pretty cheap anyway. I used to play MCO, which was an outrageous 30/month

Zeph
November 19th, 2007, 08:38 PM
Poll doesn't make much sense, seeing how there's no Live for PC and Live for Xbox. It's all one service you use across all things Live.

Flyboy
November 19th, 2007, 08:42 PM
Numero dos.

Poll doesn't make much sense, seeing how there's no Live for PC and Live for Xbox. It's all one service you use across all things Live.
And he means are you paying for live because of the PC.

Ki11a_FTW
November 19th, 2007, 10:43 PM
i had live since halo 2

1337_Byte
November 21st, 2007, 10:50 AM
just commenting on the poll. just shows how lame paying for live on PC is, sorry 1337_Byte. I think you should pay for the xbox service, but not PC. It's pretty cheap anyway. I used to play MCO, which was an outrageous 30/month
We'll I'm getting a 360 in a bit anyways.