PDA

View Full Version : Metroid Online's "Help me I want my mommy" Thread

odseraphim
November 27th, 2007, 04:21 AM
WILL YOU PEOPLE PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE! :shake:

I'm getting 2-3 emails a day about Metroid now.. and they are all in nigh incomprehensible English. For example:

subject: Metoird online (oh great, meteoroid online, sounds like a great game)

i am new to this and just found out about it i am guilty of being a huge metroid fan and this was nothing more then a dream come true and am proud to see that the minds that see as i do and was dumbstruck to see your and your teams work there could even have been a story

(earth on the brink of destruction even mater chief can not muster the strength to defeat the entire covanet (for give my bad spelling) far off in orbit of the spartan planet a ship run from the covnets attack but there are fallowed and broaded samus (never been to earth is going there to lays eyes upon it for the frist time in here life on her way finds this ship under attack listing in space she scans and gets a reading that there is still a battle ensuing she suits up and docks with the ship almost as soon as she does the bay is destroyed and she is knocked in ship with quick thinking she uses her grapple beam and pulls her way on to the ship where she repeals the elites and saves the few humans that are alive after witnessing her skills over talk and time she agrees to help her home world witch she does not know out of her own personal interest anywaysssss thats just off the top of my head and i have been ranting

i have always wanted to see samus KICK HIS ASS!!!!! *laughs*

but other then that i do have quite i few questions for you

is this playable on the Xbox?

if so might i find out to use her palate in story-mode?

i will give as much as i can to this ideas and help i hope to here from you soon.or maybe this message from youtube:

there is a new metroid halo ce tallon IV map where you can shoot thing like ice bast and others (acept friend invite)some suggestions for the morphball:

I came up with an idea to make the morphball work. make it so that when samus crouches, instead of crouching, she turns into the morphball. that way its really just crouching but it looks different and it will work online I just want credit. known as rariyokuu
STOP! I beg of you, stop please. I'm not a freaking celebrity. :tinfoil:

n00b1n8R
November 27th, 2007, 05:15 AM
in before masterz syndrome.

also that's e-sad.

Martini-562
November 27th, 2007, 05:23 AM
STOP! I beg of you, stop please. I'm not a freaking celebrity. :tinfoil:

Looks like you are now

Sel
November 27th, 2007, 07:03 AM
I came up with an idea to make the morphball work. make it so that when samus crouches, instead of crouching, she turns into the morphball. that way its really just crouching but it looks different and it will work online I just want credit. known as rariyokuu

rofl, I lold at this.

Huero
November 27th, 2007, 02:08 PM
This could have EASILY been posted in another topic.
Stop fucking TOPIC WHORING.

And if you don't want these messages, then stop allowing comments on youtube, and find a way to stop the emails

Martini-562
November 27th, 2007, 02:24 PM
But you've got to admit it stands out more, and those fanboys of metroid might think this is a thread bout something else, so talkin efficiency...

But I do agree with heurosam, you really shouldn't have made a topic for this, probably the best thing you could have done was to edit your post in the metroid release thread (or whatever its called)

odseraphim
November 27th, 2007, 02:33 PM
Maybe it worked. I didn't get a single email today so far. YAY! Thanks everyone except for the a-holes! :rolleyes: