PDA

View Full Version : Wow. I'm actually not sure if this should be in Off-Topic or not.

jngrow
November 29th, 2007, 10:06 PM
http://bcfxgame.com/

Source: IGN
"Nerjyzed Entertainment was founded by a veteran team whose mission is to create positive interactive products for the urban market," said Jacqueline Beauchamp, chief executive officer of Nerjyzed Entertainment, Inc.

I honestly have no idea what to think of this.

Mr Buckshot
November 29th, 2007, 10:19 PM
Wow...afro-american pride.

Con
November 29th, 2007, 10:24 PM
what the.. is this real?

Atty
November 29th, 2007, 10:25 PM
Great, now the KKK can jump on the anti-video game bandwagon.

jngrow
November 29th, 2007, 10:26 PM
what the.. is this real?

100% real. Check the news section, click the IGN link.

Kalub
November 29th, 2007, 10:30 PM

What the hell, you can't make a game like that! Just Image if we made a Madden '09 White College Football - Feel the Awesome....

I think shit will hit the fan.

kenney001
November 29th, 2007, 11:04 PM
i gonna try to sue for racism.......

hey ....... it works both ways

Kalub
November 29th, 2007, 11:12 PM
No because racism is the dumbest trump card ever....

And it only works one way... as far as Ive seen

Random
November 29th, 2007, 11:20 PM
Well the black college football league already exists. I have seen it on bet when flipping through the channels. This is simply an extension of that franchise.

The game uses the Unreal 3 engine 0.o

kenney001
November 29th, 2007, 11:21 PM

lol I was being sarcastic. All these bicurious lawsuits and racism and "protect ourselves from lawsuits by restricting all freedoms" is getting very very out of hand.

speaking of which: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,311797,00.html

paladin
November 29th, 2007, 11:26 PM
"People who annoy you" - NAGGERS

Fucking....

Kalub
November 29th, 2007, 11:27 PM
I'm sorry to say if I discuss this any further I will freak out.

Rash thoughts are all that come to my mind.

JDMFSeanP
November 29th, 2007, 11:56 PM
They have black football leagues and stuff, and since EA took over all of Madden people aren't left with much.

Its just business doing business, making money,

jngrow
November 29th, 2007, 11:58 PM
Supposedly it uses "historic black colleges", with amazing interactive half-time shows etc. They boast the games "culture". Regardless, it might sell eight copies due to the fact that it's on PC.

NeiaG
November 30th, 2007, 12:14 AM
wow..........thats fucked up. and I bet the rival team will be a bunch of white people.

jahrain
November 30th, 2007, 12:59 PM

It only works in the one way direction from majority group -> minority group. Any -ism against any large majority social groups in a society is trivial.

Zeph
November 30th, 2007, 01:58 PM
Recruiting: members for KKK game
Requirements: white ethnicity.

Race can be used effectively for comedy, but meh I dont mind it. All I care about is a person's personality. I've got plenty of black friends, but those people who think they're all gansta and shit, I cant stand them.

Equality means everyone is equal, not all races are equal. That's why I hate fucking affirmative action. Your chances to get into a job/school should be 1 out of however many positions are available, not some complex equation based on the how much of a percentage a race takes up of the population.

StankBacon
November 30th, 2007, 02:03 PM
"People who annoy you" - NAGGERS

Fucking....

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/8708/1195139963115vn2.jpg

:D

flibitijibibo
November 30th, 2007, 03:09 PM
How the hell did the publishers accept this? Best I can come up with is

"So, you've begun a game about hundreds of identical stereotypical black people at a football game... what?"
"But its... uh... based on real colleges?"
"Oh. Carry on."

Bodzilla
November 30th, 2007, 03:44 PM
It only works in the one way direction from majority group -> minority group. Any -ism against any large majority social groups in a society is trivial.
yep.

it only goes Majority against the minority.
Hence why straight white males get anally raped for shit like this.

n00b1n8R
November 30th, 2007, 03:48 PM
I fail to see the big deal.

Tweek
November 30th, 2007, 05:58 PM
How the hell did the publishers accept this? Best I can come up with is

no what amazes me is epic actually licenced UE3 for that.

kenney001
November 30th, 2007, 07:01 PM
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/8708/1195139963115vn2.jpg

:D

one of the best episodes ever!!!!

paladin
November 30th, 2007, 07:17 PM
I agree, racist.

n00b1n8R
December 1st, 2007, 01:04 AM
why is a football game that involves only black people a terrible thing, but games that involve genocide against whole species like halo, or where crime is something you have to do like GTA perfectly acceptible?

so fucking what.

jngrow
December 1st, 2007, 01:08 AM
why is a football game that involves only black people a terrible thing, but games that involve genocide against whole species like halo, or where crime is something you have to do like GTA perfectly acceptible?

so fucking what.
genocide against what species? humans? aliens who tried to kill us first?

but yeah, I see what you are sayin.

Pooky
December 2nd, 2007, 01:03 AM

so fucking what.

I sort of see your point, but I have to point out nowhere in Halo does anyone ever mention committing genocide against the Covenant. I got the impression the humans would rather just stop fighting.

n00b1n8R
December 2nd, 2007, 02:48 AM
I never said the humans were the one committing genocide :downs:

nobody ever claimed bungie was racist against humans.

Pooky
December 2nd, 2007, 02:22 PM
If you were talking about the Covenant then your argument doesn't make any damn sense, almost every video game ever featuring aliens has had them attempting genocide on humans <_<

Jay2645
December 3rd, 2007, 12:04 AM
If you were talking about the Covenant then your argument doesn't make any damn sense, almost every video game ever featuring aliens has had them attempting Performing genocide on humans <_<
In every aliens-try-to-kick-humanity's-ass-and-most-of-the-time-succeeding videogame and movie I've seen, they've performed Genocide, not attempted it.

And Halo IS racist. If you're red, you're racist against blue. If you're blue, you're racist against red.

n00b1n8R
December 3rd, 2007, 12:51 AM
If you were talking about the Covenant then your argument doesn't make any damn sense, almost every video game ever featuring aliens has had them attempting genocide on humans <_<
and how many of those games have been called racist? :downs: