PDA

View Full Version : ew......

kenney001
December 3rd, 2007, 08:13 PM
http://www.myfoxcolorado.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=4925520&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

i am never using a hotel glass again!!!!

CtrlAltDestroy
December 3rd, 2007, 08:21 PM
I clicked the link expecting it to say something about people jizzing in them. :(

Con
December 3rd, 2007, 08:24 PM
I'll remember to wash them next time, you probably should anyway.

I clicked the link expecting it to say something about people jizzing in them. :(
even some hidden cam action?

CtrlAltDestroy
December 3rd, 2007, 08:25 PM
yes most def.

rossmum
December 3rd, 2007, 08:28 PM
Yeah, same deal here what with all the 2g1c-ing going around :gonk:

That's revolting, but probably not limited to hotels. I'm sure just about every type of business skimps out on health requirements until they hear that the inspectors are coming.

Mass
December 3rd, 2007, 08:41 PM
Anyone ever read that Anthony Bourdain book?
Oh fuck. I forgot what it was called, it was all about the disgusting things that happen in restaurant kitchens.

legionaire45
December 3rd, 2007, 09:07 PM
Once again, Fox News at it's greatest (http://idancedforhim.ytmnd.com/).

I've always washed my own dishes anyway. Yes, it is pretty nasty, but thats why you take the precaution and be aware of what you are putting into your mouth.

Con
December 3rd, 2007, 09:34 PM
Once again, Fox News at it's greatest (http://idancedforhim.ytmnd.com/).

ha that's great. fox news is funny.

Tweek
December 4th, 2007, 03:25 AM
they're kinda overreacting, sure it's gross, and unacceptable, but i still think they're making a bigger issue out of it than it really is.

Dr Nick
December 4th, 2007, 03:35 AM
I think it's bullshit. The douchebag was fired for an 'unrelated reason' which usually means he's pissed off because he thinks he shouldn't have been fired.
If he had quit, I would believe it more, but it seems like just another case of some idiot spreading rumors to get back at someone, or a group of people.

n00b1n8R
December 4th, 2007, 03:44 AM
except they have video evidence of it happening :downs:

p0lar_bear
December 4th, 2007, 04:54 AM
Yeah, that's pretty fucking disgusting right there.

As hilariously inaccurate/sensationalist FOX News can be, I don't really see how this can be blown too far out of proportion. Believe me, foodservice and housekeeping are the most anal jobs around. They have all those rules and regulations set so people don't get sick; the things that guy was saying about what can get onto those glasses is 100% true.

Either the management needs to keep a closer eye on those housekeepers, they need to recheck their training programs, or those lazy bitches need to be retrained or fired. I understand that they have to do so many rooms in a limited timeframe, but really, when it comes to cleaning objects that come in contact with people's mouths, shit has to be done correctly. It can't be that hard or costly to keep a box of disposable non-latex gloves, a bottle of soap, and a pack of disposable dish wipes on every housekeeping cart.

Kornman00
December 4th, 2007, 05:38 AM
I think it's bullshit. The douchebag was fired for an 'unrelated reason' which usually means he's pissed off because he thinks he shouldn't have been fired.
If he had quit, I would believe it more, but it seems like just another case of some idiot spreading rumors to get back at someone, or a group of people.
way to be an ignorant bastard :awesome:!

except they have video evidence of it happening :downs:
Of multiple hotels as well, not just that guy's old hotel :downs:

Cortexian
December 4th, 2007, 12:44 PM
Kornman... Your supporting this argument why? After doing military related things here in Canada, 6 week long summer courses at least... I've seen a hell of a lot worse in our mess.

All I have to say is:

Meh.

p0lar_bear
December 4th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Kornman... Your supporting this argument why? After doing military related things here in Canada, 6 week long summer courses at least... I've seen a hell of a lot worse in our mess.

All I have to say is:

Meh.

Though I'm only a civilian, I'm going to guess that stuff like that is expected of the military, especially in BCT.

However, this is not a military camp. This is a hotel. A hotel with maids. Maids that are supposed to make sure the place is clean and sanitary. The maids shown in those videos failed to do their jobs, so someone's got some explaining to do.

Zeph
December 4th, 2007, 03:11 PM
That is disgusting. I've only used the glasses at nice hotels, but I wouldn't be surprised if that happened there as well. The sad thing is that the management was probably not really aware of it.

Pooky
December 4th, 2007, 03:21 PM
be aware of what you are putting into your mouth.

:pervert:

Also, that's gross... but not really surprising. If I was the one washing those dishes, I'd probably get sick of doing a good job real fast. That doesn't make it right... but still

Leiukemia
December 4th, 2007, 03:24 PM

All I have to say is:

Meh.

Wow. Do you realise how stupid it sounds to say things are worse somewhere else so people should just do whatever they want? Like, really really fucking stupid.

kenney001
December 4th, 2007, 05:03 PM
Wow. Do you realise how stupid it sounds to say things are worse somewhere else so people should just do whatever they want? Like, really really fucking stupid.

im pretty sure you dont pay per night to be in the military either....

Leiukemia
December 4th, 2007, 09:24 PM
im pretty sure you dont pay per night to be in the military either....

Yes, actually that's a very good point as well. Hotels can cost 100-200$ per night, that's bullshit service.

ICEE
December 4th, 2007, 09:36 PM

All I have to say is:

Meh.

As bad as the hygiene may be in the military, that shit in the video is unacceptable. Would you pay for unhealthy conditions? Or do you want the most out o your money? Personally, if I had just stayed in a hotel I'd march right back and demand my money back.

</jew>

And, do you know how sick you can get from another persons germs? You can get foodpoisoning by ingesting bacteria from within another person's body. How easily can that happen when the glasses are cleaned with a glove that just washed a toilet?