PDA

View Full Version : splinter cell double agent glich?

Steva
December 6th, 2007, 01:40 PM
on the Shangai level, when i have to go down the pole to record the meeting, sam just falls off the wall, dying of course, what should i do? i read all possible faqs/guides/walkthroughs and they all say the same thing, idk why is this happening, some1 plz help :( :D

Teh Ganon
December 6th, 2007, 02:30 PM
You know, this is a halo forum.

Amit
December 6th, 2007, 02:32 PM
You know, this is a halo forum.

You know that there have been hundreds of threads about other games right?

Teh Ganon
December 6th, 2007, 02:36 PM
True but if you look at his posting/thread history it all revolves mostly around this game lol. You'd think mb he should try and ask these things on a forum more dedicated towards the game he has questions about. I unfortunatly don't know of any, but I thought I should just point that out...

Steva
December 7th, 2007, 07:20 AM
teh ganon, hey i remember u, u are the guy who was pissing every1 off on halomaps, heh, i would look at those forums, but all i found weren`t so much erm...populated, like u have to wait for tow days for some1 to answer, and there are much people here so u get a quick answer, and why would u care anyway?:D plz some1 post, but be more helpful lol

odseraphim
December 7th, 2007, 09:10 AM
True but if you look at his posting/thread history it all revolves mostly around this game lol. You'd think mb he should try and ask these things on a forum more dedicated towards the game he has questions about. I unfortunatly don't know of any, but I thought I should just point that out...
How did you ever get your rep back up?
If it's not on gamefaqs, I think the game is whack.

OmegaDragon
December 7th, 2007, 09:18 AM
Did you try pressing the action button when jumping to the pole? (Never played it, but it's worth a try)

Also, leave the messenger abbreviations in the messenger.

Teh Ganon
December 7th, 2007, 02:27 PM
@ Steva: Sure. I'm that guy that pisses everybody off.

@ Seraphim: Mb because you dont have enough bars yet idk, your neg rep didnt do too much damage. And idk what your talking about, as far as having a low rep?

And yeah lol, I used to get stuck in zelda and gamefaqs has been my source of help for a while now. So I think if your answer isnt there, the game is "whack" or you dont get something D:

Steva
December 8th, 2007, 05:01 PM
hehe, problem fixed, it turned out that my computer is too weak for this game, so i needed to turn on the thermal vision so the frame rate is normal lol, and i didn`t fall, and for that reputation thing, if u think your rep is low, look at my...:D

DrunkenSamus
December 8th, 2007, 05:57 PM
hehe, problem fixed, it turned out that my computer is too weak for this game, so i needed to turn on the thermal vision so the frame rate is normal lol, and i didn`t fall, and for that reputation thing, if u think your rep is low, look at my...:D

And you're proud of that...:raise:?

JunkfoodMan
December 8th, 2007, 07:17 PM
Ignorance is bliss...