PDA

View Full Version : [HALO 3] Experience on Xbox LIVE

Hotrod
December 8th, 2007, 08:29 PM
Today, my friend called me to say that he got Xbox LIVE, and he played some Halo 3 online. He also told me that his brother got it as well. So, a few minutes ago, I decided to look at their player stats at Bungie.net. When I got to their stats, I realized that I needed to talk to them on how to stay in a game, and not to quit a game in the middle of it. I also realized that I should teach them to read the messages that appear on their screen. Here is why :

My friend :
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/6254/sighea6.png

His brother:
http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/6736/sigh2tr5.png

Elite Killa
December 9th, 2007, 02:52 PM
lol

They have much to learn...

...or maybe they have connection problems and suddenly get disconnected during a game? That happens to me sometimes...

flibitijibibo
December 9th, 2007, 03:48 PM
maybe they have connection problems and suddenly get disconnected during a game? That happens to me sometimes...

Heh, that happens to me all the time, because Netgear sucks diseased black cock.

I wonder if there's some secret rank for getting a really low amount of EXP? Hm...

Syuusuke
December 9th, 2007, 04:04 PM
A janitor.

I played at my friend's house, I always quit in the middle of the game, that made him look bad. =)

Hotrod
December 9th, 2007, 04:28 PM
lol

They have much to learn...

...or maybe they have connection problems and suddenly get disconnected during a game? That happens to me sometimes...

No, they have a good connection. I'm not sure if I should help them, or laugh at them.

Tweek
December 9th, 2007, 04:43 PM
who gives a flying shit about ranks anyway.

"my e-dick is HUGE, look at my rank man!"

Huero
December 9th, 2007, 04:53 PM
I do, the sense of accomplishment makes me feel good
well, it makes my e-dick feel good

Hotrod
December 9th, 2007, 05:04 PM
Also, there are two experience based achievements.

Atty
December 10th, 2007, 09:55 AM
Thats why I don't let people play on my account at my house, they quit out of a game way too easily. I'm way too obsessed with my near perfect win ratio, I think I'm only down 22EXP vs my games played, probably 10EXP is due to either droping out of a game or going into socials with my friends and getting stuck on a team full of guests. A few loses in Doubles, too.

Jelly
December 10th, 2007, 12:47 PM
I've quit out of nearly every game I've joined. But I only use one-month trials, so it doesn't matter.