PDA

View Full Version : H2V HACKED!!!

{XF}Lowsy
December 8th, 2007, 10:23 PM
I can't believe that it is now true. Kiwidoggie, Jamespweb, Sprt4n117 were fucking around all day in my {XF} servers with their super speed, and super jumps. They were getting into places that is not a part of the game, or that a normal person can get to... GAY to say the least..

This game is still one of my favorites, even though the numbers are low. But now this looks like it'll get just as bad as halo1 did.

What a shame...

Con
December 8th, 2007, 10:31 PM
It's unfortunate that it's not really all that hard to cheat in H2V, but I disagree about Halo 1 being really bad for cheating. The only real way to cheat in Halo 1 is with an aimbot, and it's less common than you think.

Roostervier
December 8th, 2007, 10:32 PM
Um, I know people that hacked it a lot sooner than this... (I had super speed to fuck with months ago <_<).

Also, it probably won't get that bad.

Syuusuke
December 8th, 2007, 11:01 PM
It was going to happen.

stunt_man
December 8th, 2007, 11:01 PM
Who gives a shit?

The game can't get worse anyway. Now at least some people are getting a kick out of it.

Best case scenario: Some thieving big wig sees this and releases a patch.

Un-fucking-likely.

{XF}Lowsy
December 8th, 2007, 11:57 PM
I agree with having fun with some speacial 'abilities'. But not in a dedicated server that is not your own. That is disrespectful to us, the people who are actually paying to keep our servers running some nice clean games for all to enjoy.

Xetsuei
December 9th, 2007, 12:43 AM
I can't believe that it is now true. Kiwidoggie, Jamespweb, Sprt4n117 were fucking around all day in my {XF} servers with their super speed, and super jumps. They were getting into places that is not a part of the game, or that a normal person can get to... GAY to say the least..

This game is still one of my favorites, even though the numbers are low. But now this looks like it'll get just as bad as halo1 did.

What a shame...

All three of the people mentioned are horrible faggots, just ban them.

Captain Pakundo
December 9th, 2007, 12:49 AM
Xetsueiâ„¢;197530']All three of the people mentioned are horrible faggots, just ban them.
KIWIDOGGIE?
He's not a fag.
Surely something is misunderstood...

Xetsuei
December 9th, 2007, 01:25 AM
KIWIDOGGIE?
He's not a fag.
Surely something is misunderstood...

99% of this forum agrees with me.

alby
December 9th, 2007, 04:16 AM
I do.