PDA

View Full Version : IWHBYD skull. HELP!

Lil P3t3r
December 13th, 2007, 06:38 PM
Hey guys.
Im recently been having trouble getting the skull to spawn I have looked at heep's of videos and they all say its 1 in a 7 chance of getting the skull to spawn.

And if you guyz heard of the Envy Skull gltich that allows you got perm invisble with master cheif? I have to close Halo and Open Halo again because those jakals snipe me.

Any tips on how i can speed up this process and get the skull to spawn.

Con
December 13th, 2007, 07:22 PM
If you plan on staying here, try working on your grammar and spelling so you don't sound like a rambling idiot, because there's a small chance that you aren't.

armoman92
December 13th, 2007, 09:02 PM
it spawns every time on legendary if u know where to look, killing the elites is hard as hell though. Cnosars yoru an ashsole smoetimse. He only made an ing mistake and didn't realize, give him a break.

Con
December 13th, 2007, 09:08 PM
it spawns every time on legendary if u know where to look, killing the elites is hard as hell though. Cnosars yoru an ashsole smoetimse. He only made an ing mistake and didn't realize, give him a break.
Give him a break? Why? We all have to follow the same rules.
http://www.h2vista.net/forums/announcement.php?f=18

Lil P3t3r
December 13th, 2007, 10:15 PM
Sorry about that guys i'll fix up my post sorry im kinda new.
Yea bascily i knwo where it is but from what i heard you had to get every perivous checkpoint and it makes this very very very confusing.

Hunter
December 14th, 2007, 10:05 AM
If you are on about the skull on the level with the glowing rings then you have to kill all of the flood first, then you have to jump through the rings in a certain order.

Go onto google to find the order.

Also this is in the wrong forum.

Unless there are skulls on H2Vista.

Con
December 14th, 2007, 10:24 AM
If you are on about the skull on the level with the glowing rings then you have to kill all of the flood first, then you have to jump through the rings in a certain order.

Go onto google to find the order.

Also this is in the wrong forum.

Unless there are skulls on H2Vista.
He's talking about the H2 skull, not the H3 one.

Hunter
December 14th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Ok, didn't know there was any in halo 2. Correct Forum then lol.

Flyboy
December 14th, 2007, 05:15 PM
Chance it. I've tried like 10 times and I never get it. Only the damn sniper rifle.

Vector_Matt
December 14th, 2007, 06:34 PM
I found a video that got me to the skull battle on the first try. I'll try to find it, or make my own and post it.

Syuusuke
December 14th, 2007, 09:43 PM
IWHBYM.

Good thing I'm not.

Also, google is your best friend for lots of things, except he/she won't get everything you search for =)

Mr Buckshot
December 14th, 2007, 11:37 PM
Try going on Youtube and searching for tutorial videos. There are videos for just about every game that detail how to do something cool.