PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live Account Renewal Issue

Xegrot
January 1st, 2008, 05:32 PM
Ok. So I have my account, which is technically my older brothers, but he has given it to me. When his credit card expired, so did my Xbox Live account, and I cannot log in to Xbox Live at this time. So today, I bought a Gold Subscription Card to renew my account. However, there are a series of problems.

1st: When I log in with my account, the Signing In screen will pop up, but will not go away. I press B to exit, but it has logged me in anyway, just not into Xbox Live.

2nd: When I press Connect to Xbox Live, the screen pops up that says Signing In, but when it goes away, it still gives me the option to Connect.

You see, I need to be Connected to Xbox Live in general to renew my account. But, I can only sign onto my Gamertag and not to Xbox Live.

Could anyone assist me with this issue?

I also heard that Xbox Live was down and M$ was fixing it. Is this true? If so, then that might be the problem.

Thanks in advance.

dydo
January 1st, 2008, 05:54 PM
try going on http://xbox.com and try to renew it there. Also, isn't it automatically reverted back to silver?

Darqeness
January 1st, 2008, 06:03 PM
I've been having that issue the past few days aswell. I think Xbox Live itself is messed up, not an issue with your subscription.