PDA

View Full Version : H2VDevTrainer v0.1 beta by Paulus

Paulus
January 2nd, 2008, 09:34 AM
Hi there!

I've just released H2VDevTrainer v0.1b for testing...

Please note that I haven't had much time to test this.
If it doesn't work, I am sorry.
It works for me in XP and in early versions of Halo 2 Vista.
However, it uses a scanning system so it should work in later versions also.

Please do not leave comments regarding cheating in Halo 2.
Multiplayer appears to be disabled when H2VDevTrainer is loaded.

Options
=======
Deathless Player you cannot die - must reapplied after loading a game.

Bottomless Clip your human ammo does not decrease

Infinite Battery your alien ammo/battery does not decrease

No Overheat your alient weapons do not overheat

Infinite Grenades you have infinite grenades - this may not show until
you change grenade type

Superjump allows you to jump to a custom height (e.g. very high)

Height: allows you to specify the custom jump height

One Shot Kills damage caused by you will be fatal, which includes
players, scenery, gun turrets, invicible players

Time Freeze (not as good as Physics Freeze) will freeze everything
except you, but characters will jump to where they were
going once time is unfrozen.

Physics Freeze (very good) Removes gravity and friction for most
objects. Characters cannot shoot etc.
but will continue to float in whatever direction they were
travelling in or are pushed in. Particles are frozen.

Method: You can choose "experimental" or "safe".
Experimental means that you can drive vehicles when
physics freeze or time freeze is on.

Save Checkpoint Not implemented.

Skull 1 The following options activate the built-in "skulls".
Skull 2 These are a lot of fun. Try activating them all
Skull 3 (except skull 7) for a fun game.
Skull 4
Skull 5
Skull 6
Skull 7 Skull 7 is "Blind", which removes your HUD (great for screenshots).
Skull 8
Skull 9
Skull 10
Skull 11
Skull 12
Skull 13
Skull 14
Skull 15Please visit my facebook for feedback, comments, support etc.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=591648780

Also check my facebook for new release links, updates, etc.

If you don't have facebook, you can download it here:
http://files.filefront.com/H2VDev01b+by+Pauluszip/;9366359;/fileinfo.html

A few very quick screenshots here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=11989&l=bff70&id=591648780

Thanks,
Paulus

Patrickssj6
January 2nd, 2008, 09:42 AM
First post :awesome:

Now let's disassemble...

Patrickssj6
January 2nd, 2008, 10:07 AM
1. Proxy Dll = Good
2. Facebook Propaganda = Very Bad

Caboose O'Malley
January 2nd, 2008, 10:33 AM
Testing right now...

Paulus
January 2nd, 2008, 10:34 AM
1. Proxy Dll = Good
2. Facebook Propaganda = Very Bad

Yes sorry about that. It's purpose is to encourage feedback via facebook (as opposed to millions of emails), since this is only a beta. I am not getting paid by facebook or anything lol

Caboose O'Malley
January 2nd, 2008, 10:51 AM
Err, am I stupid or something?
After I click "yes" in the prompt it only gives me a "dll loaded successfully" and something about it opening "My Facebook site now" ... ?
The Task manager still says that Halo 2 is running, but I can' go to it.

Paulus
January 2nd, 2008, 12:09 PM
Edit: The video above shows that H2VDevTrainer in fact can be used in multiplayer, although it was not intended for this. However, I think it appears not to work...as discussed below...

Perhaps I should have released it to a select few first...although ive tried that before ;-)

It is unclear how well it syncs/works from that video...
It looks like super jump doesn't sync well and you still seem to be dying even though Physics Freeze is on...
The problem would be if you can kill someone by freezing them, so they can't run away. (Since i believe Halo 2 uses client side hit detection)

Appart from that it doesn't seem too bad. Things such as infinite ammo and grenades may appear to work from your screen, but hopefully they do not work at the server.

Edit: The previously mentioned "lagging" should be due to the server re-syncing you.

Vicky
January 2nd, 2008, 12:28 PM
Errr, this looks a lot like a multiplayer hack.

Paulus
January 2nd, 2008, 12:34 PM
It was not intended to be a MP hack. Further testing is required as I was under the impression that the only thing that is clientside is hit detection.

Caboose O'Malley
January 2nd, 2008, 12:46 PM
Sitll can't get it to work, the game launches, but F1 isn't do anything.
Paulus, maybe you should pull the link off until you've fixed the little problem.

Vicky
January 2nd, 2008, 12:47 PM
So, remove any links... (kiwi)

Roostervier
January 2nd, 2008, 12:50 PM
Meh, mine says that it was a success and your facebook page will now open. I click Ok and nothing else happens after that.

e: Looks like I have the same problem as caboose.

Vicky
January 2nd, 2008, 01:08 PM
figures...

Miso
January 2nd, 2008, 02:24 PM
Meh, mine says that it was a success and your facebook page will now open. I click Ok and nothing else happens after that.

e: Looks like I have the same problem as caboose.

Ditto.

Masterz1337
January 2nd, 2008, 04:19 PM
Great work. Glad to see you're still around too. :)

Syuusuke
January 2nd, 2008, 04:57 PM
Uh what did you fix...? Kiwi?

Vicky
January 2nd, 2008, 05:16 PM

Bossniak
January 2nd, 2008, 05:21 PM
Doesn't open halo 2, shows it running in task manager tho.

Syuusuke
January 2nd, 2008, 05:29 PM
One cheat DOES work online Paulus, and it's the one that'll send you to the skies or higher.

Syuusuke
January 2nd, 2008, 05:35 PM
The other one already worked KIWI...

Vicky
January 2nd, 2008, 06:31 PM
Another screw-up, you make and use hacks in public servers, you even make them available to the whole world, what's your problem? Want less players on H2V with so few players already?

johnnyblaz20
January 2nd, 2008, 07:49 PM
MP cheats ruin great games and poorly ported games alike. I have a great idea, make, or upgrade a server tool "hint hint" so it boots cheaters automaticly. Its probably not possible but it would save the game a little.

Vicky
January 2nd, 2008, 08:58 PM
It may very well be possible, then an auto-permban will be born. I'll look into it.

Cortexian
January 3rd, 2008, 12:26 AM
Kiwi, what the hell are you doing? Paulus's version works FINE. Stop modifying other peoples shit.

Caboose O'Malley
January 3rd, 2008, 03:21 AM
Now it works, thanks kiwi.
BTW, anyone know which of the 15 skulls is the one that makes the AI go all ballistic with the grenades 'cause I keep flying out of almost all levels and it ain't pretty...

EDIT*
I think I found the order of the skulls!
(From 1-15)

1. Envy
2. Grunt Birthday Party
3. Assassins
4. Thunderstorm
5. Famine
6. I Would Have Been Your Daddy
7. Blind
8. Ghost
9. Black Eye
10. Catch
11. Sputnik
12. Iron
13. Mythic
14. Angry
15. Cow Bell
16(?)That's Just... Wrong.

("This list was taken from the
hex dump of the mainmenu.map file.")

NOTE:
I took this from http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.html?rlid=138634

I don't know what that "That's just... Wrong." skull is but it's not in your DevTrainer and no one else seems to have found it either (on PC or Xbox).

Paulus
January 3rd, 2008, 06:57 AM
Kiwi, what the hell are you doing? Paulus's version works FINE. Stop modifying other peoples shit.

No no...Kiwi has been very helpful, since for some people H2VDevTrainer does not load early enough (using my method). This is why a success message is shown, but the trainer fails to function.
(Note: The trainer DOES hook DirectX functions, but does not use DX to draw the menu)

He has provided an injector, the unmodified version of DevTrainer.dll and a direct download link, which is very respectable. (The readme may have also been useful though :)).

It is unfortunate that certain cheats appear to work online (although I would prefer to see a video of them from another player's point of view). In my inadequate testing environment, it appeared that multiplayer was disabled whenever H2VDevTrainer was enabled, so I saw no reason to try and disable it myself.

Paulus

[EJ] Bean
January 3rd, 2008, 09:27 AM
I cant get either version to work -I have no idea how to use kiwi's version i the first place... Also i can't delete the files installed unless I restart.

CodeBrain
January 3rd, 2008, 10:05 AM
Kiwi's version is simple, make a shortcut for the inject.bat file, and put it on the desktop.

Then you can name it and give it a icon. Just open it and it should work.

It will look like this:

Would you like to load "messed-up two letter"

Click yes and it should work. Also, look at Paulus's readme for how to uninstall the devtrainer.

Captain Pakundo
January 3rd, 2008, 11:59 AM
I don't understand.

Again, it says succes and stuff and says it opens a Facebook page, but what happens is Halo 2 running at the background, no doing anything.
I'm running with Vista Ultimate.

Caboose O'Malley
January 3rd, 2008, 12:24 PM
I also had some trouble getting it to work even with kiwis injetor, but this made it work in the end; instead of clicking "yes" when it asks you if you wish to load the DevTrainer.dll, click "no". It will still inject it due to the app kiwi provided and the game will launch, with the working DevTrainer in it!
BTW Paulus, think you could change the skull options numbers to their names? I provided the names in my previous post (they're all in the respectable order too)

Captain Pakundo
January 3rd, 2008, 12:26 PM
What do I do with Kiwis Injector?

Caboose O'Malley
January 3rd, 2008, 12:29 PM
What do I do with Kiwis Injector?
Check the latest link he provided and extract the files to the Halo 2 installation directory, then run the inject.bat file.

Captain Pakundo
January 3rd, 2008, 12:36 PM
Damn, you beat me to editing my post like that:

EDIT: NEVER MIND, got it to work!!!!!!! *Self is exploding from happieness*

CanadianPanda
January 3rd, 2008, 05:52 PM
well after trying kiwi-s package and puttting all the files in to H2 folder. Then double clicking inject.bat ,it starts the game after i click yes to load and itopens facebook. As it starts i get a pop up that says Reset and i start the game and it pops up about 4 times and finally after getting campaign to load it wont work when i press F1.

Captain Pakundo
January 4th, 2008, 09:31 AM
Click no.

TPE
January 4th, 2008, 10:15 AM
I was playing around with it yesterday. I was playing Cario Station on legendary with the Infinity health, ammo, battery, no over heat and infinity grenades. When I got into the elevator that says "Return to Sender" and the cut scene the game completely crashed without warning or hesitation. Never had this happen before.

Plus seeing people on servers superboucing makes me want to cry.

Wakeboy1337
January 4th, 2008, 02:19 PM
One Good thing about live, Report cheater Feature.

CanadianPanda
January 4th, 2008, 03:01 PM
click no on what?

Ifafudafi
January 4th, 2008, 10:36 PM
Booted it up, played it, loved it. As for the bugs, bringing up the menu doesn't actually pause the game; the screen freezes, but everything else happens, and half of the time I tried to bring the menu up, the game would "pause" like normal, but the menu wouldn't appeared. Constant pressing brings it up after a while, though. I was also confused at the lack of "infinite ammo." Not having to pick up weapons is fun, but it's just a little too easy without the need to reload.
In addition, the "deathless player" cheat resets after the level is restarted or if you revert to a checkpoint. The menu displays "ON," but the game acts like it's off. Switching it to off and back on fixes that.

Other than these, though, it works like a charm. Maybe you could get the names of the skulls in for the next release.

Phopojijo
January 5th, 2008, 02:52 AM
Another screw-up, you make and use hacks in public servers, you even make them available to the whole world, what's your problem? Want less players on H2V with so few players already?I think the glitchy editing kit, the horrible framerate-dependent gamespeed, the broken key binding program, and the joystick-emulating mouse pretty much makes a cheat program fall into the "non issue" category.

At least there's *some* modified content in Halo 2 Vista.

Vicky
January 5th, 2008, 04:36 AM
If you can't make or use a custom map..yes...

The game is very playable and fun, just get your settings right.

Btd69
January 5th, 2008, 06:44 AM
Someone needs a hug.. Better yet:

FUCK OFF AND DIE!!

CodeBrain
January 5th, 2008, 08:27 AM

Ignorance at it's finest... :(

Kiwi helped this site a lot with his programs and modifications, including PAULUS'S trainer, which he made it work. I can not simply understand why anyone would say such a thing to a person who helped the community a bit.

Unbelievable. Just insane.

:saddowns:

Vicky
January 5th, 2008, 08:43 AM
How'd you recon he helps the community by making his hacks available to the public?

CodeBrain
January 5th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Aren't they useful?

His glitching trainer worked wonders for those that could not do glitching on Halo 2 Vista.

H2V Edit v2 was mishandled, and we apologized in that thread, however it was removed by the moderators/admins.

This trainer that Paulus made, did not work in the beginning, because of Kiwi, he made the program work.

Besides, you said that kiwi was releaseing this to the public? What about Paulus? He just released it publicly, and you giving Kiwi crap?

What the hell?

Like I said, this will just come to dawn on you that you will not be able to apologize to him for all the things he did.

You should be ashamed. :saddowns:

Vicky
January 5th, 2008, 09:19 AM
We've all seen him and some others use the hacks on a public server. Those hacks he made available to everyone, not here, but it was available to everyone worldwide. Who should be ashamed? We're already down the road of halo1 because of 'people' like him, antihacks must be made etc.etc.

Rosco
January 5th, 2008, 09:29 AM
We've all seen him and some others use the hacks on a public server. Those hacks he made available to everyone, not here, but it was available to everyone worldwide. Who should be ashamed? We're already down the road of halo1 because of 'people' like him, antihacks must be made etc.etc.

Halo 1 has an anti hack.

An admin with a decent brain and a sjer.

Vicky
January 5th, 2008, 09:53 AM
I know players have your hacks and they still work, guess i did do my research.

Kornman00
January 5th, 2008, 09:54 AM
And the source is protected so they cant decompile and recompile...
nothing can stop the determined.

Sprt4n117
January 5th, 2008, 10:19 AM
nothing can stop the determined.

you have to be a damn good hacker to decompile, understand, modify, and recompile encrypted, obfusticated, and protected source.

if you are that good, it would take less time to make your own mods than it would to do the above (it would sound redundent to say "decompile, understand, modify, and recompile encrypted, obfusticated, and protected source" over again :D)

p0lar_bear
January 5th, 2008, 12:27 PM
Unfortunately, Kiwi, I have to remove your modified DevTrainer from this site because it's been made to cheat online. The registration terms an conditions clearly state:

The board is against software piracy and cheating in online play, LIVE or otherwise; members posting cracked/pirated software, or programs/plugins/applications/modifications made with the sole purpose of cheating or altering gameplay in favor of a single person or group of people will be swiftly penalized.

Paulus's trainer by itself was made for single-player only; you've modified it or its files to work online as well.

johnnyblaz20
January 5th, 2008, 01:32 PM
I'm against this "trainer" but i tried it just to see what it does and it only gives disadvantages online unless your hosting a game.

Phopojijo
January 5th, 2008, 02:14 PM
If you can't make or use a custom map..yes...

The game is very playable and fun, just get your settings right.Yea.... no it's not.

Note the people who work with Halo's editor.

Now, note the people who move off that editor onto UnrealED, Sandbox, Hammer, etc.

It's **pretty friggin' bad** when I have to explain to someone that, in UnrealEngine3, yes you can make weapons, online-synchronized scripts, bipeds, vehicles, or even **decoration meshes**.

Yes -- I had to explain to someone that making a decoration mesh is something *common* in editors.

Sure it's possible to get *something* done in the editor... however -- you all lowered your expectations.

Halo 2 Vista lowered everyone's expectations.

And "check your settings" -- seriously dude... bind the use/enter vehicle key to "enter" -- and you'll see why that argument fails. ((<-- I'm a lefty, so yes that DOES matter to me))

((Hint: The settings program... doesn't even work))

CodeBrain
January 5th, 2008, 02:36 PM

Kiwi is banned...

:( :saddowns:

Patrickssj6
January 5th, 2008, 03:13 PM
you have to be a damn good hacker to decompile, understand, modify, and recompile encrypted, obfusticated, and protected source.

if you are that good, it would take less time to make your own mods than it would to do the above (it would sound redundent to say "decompile, understand, modify, and recompile encrypted, obfusticated, and protected source" over again :D)
.NET Reactor has been reversed...I just read the white papers online.

And p0lar I don't know about the ban (temp?), we have cracked software on this site (Kornman's HEK) and I don't think we have the copyright for it; private or not :/

Sprt4n117
January 5th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Paulus's trainer by itself was made for single-player only; you've modified it or its files to work online as well.

KIWIDOGGIE has contacted me in order to let you know:

"I only provided the Injector. The DevTrainer is and was UNMODIFIED in every way. Take my injector and inject with your own dll that you have and it will work online"

This was writen from KIWIDOGGIES point of view not mines (Sprt4n117)

supersniper
January 5th, 2008, 03:18 PM
I was playing around with it yesterday. I was playing Cario Station on legendary with the Infinity health, ammo, battery, no over heat and infinity grenades. When I got into the elevator that says "Return to Sender" and the cut scene the game completely crashed without warning or hesitation. Never had this happen before.

Plus seeing people on servers superboucing makes me want to cry.

You can blame KIWI for that. He released a superbounce that worked in multiplayer. There was a link on his site for a limited time.

SnaFuBAR
January 5th, 2008, 03:29 PM
haha, cheating faggot got banned.

StankBacon
January 5th, 2008, 06:47 PM
good riddance tbh.

p0lar_bear
January 6th, 2008, 12:25 PM
And p0lar I don't know about the ban (temp?), we have cracked software on this site (Kornman's HEK) and I don't think we have the copyright for it; private or not :/Whether the software is cracked or not isn't the issue. The issue is this:

Paulus's trainer is Single-Player only.

After Kiwi "fixed" it, it works online; it now allows players to moonjump online, regardless of the player being host or client. Ergo, the agreement of not posting software that enables online cheating is broken.

Now, I realize that we have bitter's AllDevCE kicking around (I think), but due to how Halo handles server clients, it doesn't work online except for camera manipulation, unless the player is hosting. Hardly game-breaking.

Also, the only reason you haven't been reprimanded for BlueArrow is because I believe in whatever you call it when a new law is instated and people have done what is declared illegal by the new law, and said people cannot be affected by this new law (the name of this term escapes me at this moment).

Syuusuke
January 6th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Well for some people, before Kiwi's fix, it wouldn't run at all, unless playing on XP.

Caboose O'Malley
January 6th, 2008, 03:11 PM
Yeah and Kiwi didn't even know that it was because of his actions that the trainer could be used online, most likely he created the injector because he had trouble or he saw it easier to get it running.

Patrickssj6
January 6th, 2008, 05:01 PM
Whether the software is cracked or not isn't the issue. The issue is this:

After Kiwi "fixed" it, it works online; it now allows players to moonjump online, regardless of the player being host or client. Ergo, the agreement of not posting software that enables online cheating is broken.

Now, I realize that we have bitter's AllDevCE kicking around (I think), but due to how Halo handles server clients, it doesn't work online except for camera manipulation, unless the player is hosting. Hardly game-breaking.

Also, the only reason you haven't been reprimanded for BlueArrow is because I believe in whatever you call it when a new law is instated and people have done what is declared illegal by the new law, and said people cannot be affected by this new law (the name of this term escapes me at this moment).

I already talked with jcap about this. Kiwi's ban is justified (http://blog.allenthinks.com/news.php?readmore=26).

BlueArrow has already been taken care off (password on Filefront).

Vicky
January 6th, 2008, 05:41 PM
This guy doesn't know when to quit...

p0lar_bear
January 6th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Yeah and Kiwi didn't even know that it was because of his actions that the trainer could be used online, most likely he created the injector because he had trouble or he saw it easier to get it running.

Well, he was told this a long time before I came into this thread as well. It was also suggested to him by another member to remove his links to it; he never did.

But at any rate, this ban is temporary. Maybe it'll be a lesson to him to test his own software thoroughly before releasing... tough you'd think he should already know that considering Halo 2 Vista and it's broken-assed editing kit.

CodeBrain
January 6th, 2008, 10:38 PM
Um...that autoshooter wasnt going to be released....never used....

:/

johnnyblaz20
January 6th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Um...that autoshooter wasnt going to be released....never used....

never used it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uJdCrWKUFU&eurl=http://blog.allenthinks.com/news.php?readmore=26

Lightning
January 6th, 2008, 10:54 PM
This guy doesn't know when to quit...

Actually, I don't think you do.

SnaFuBAR
January 6th, 2008, 11:25 PM
Well, he was told this a long time before I came into this thread as well. It was also suggested to him by another member to remove his links to it; he never did.

But at any rate, this ban is temporary. Maybe it'll be a lesson to him to test his own software thoroughly before releasing... tough you'd think he should already know that considering Halo 2 Vista and it's broken-assed editing kit.
he posted himself using it in multiplayer. he knew full well that it worked for cheats and released it anyways. why lift the ban at all?

Con
January 6th, 2008, 11:40 PM
never used?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uJdCrWKUFU&eurl=http://blog.allenthinks.com/news.php?readmore=26
what does autoshoot do exactly? all I see is some video of him playing in a server.

edit: oh, so it shoots for you when you're aiming on a target? Not so much a problem in CE with the leading, but moron move to make it for H2V.

Caboose O'Malley
January 7th, 2008, 12:03 AM
never used?
Err, that's the same video on his website, showing off that he actually made it...

SnaFuBAR
January 7th, 2008, 01:56 AM
Kiwidoggie is a cheating faggot. don't unban him. :mad:

Patrickssj6
January 7th, 2008, 12:25 PM
edit: oh, so it shoots for you when you're aiming on a target? Not so much a problem in CE with the leading, but moron move to make it for H2V.
Copycat *yawn*

Also, this (http://youtube.com/watch?v=IrhZ1kGgHiI) is ancient, so no ban for me. ;)
I might add, that this hack is completely useless no matter what.

supersniper
January 7th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Lol I always love reading youtube comments. Doesn't look useless to me...

jamespweb
January 8th, 2008, 01:55 AM
it is AWESOME :D ty paulus

CodeBrain
January 8th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Hey james look under kiwi's username, what do you see?

Kornman00
January 9th, 2008, 12:05 AM
He was thanking paulus...

CodeBrain
January 9th, 2008, 01:59 AM
I know that, and so does he, I was just telling him to look under kiwidoggies username.

:)

jngrow
January 9th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Whether the software is cracked or not isn't the issue. The issue is this:

The name for a law like that would be retro-active :P.

CabooseJr
January 22nd, 2008, 09:40 AM
Sorry for the bump but it appears not to work for me. It says his facebook was loaded but nothing happens after that.

Con
January 22nd, 2008, 10:01 AM
same

Syuusuke
January 22nd, 2008, 10:15 AM
You would have to use what Kiwi uploaded.

Or I can tell you but...eh.

CabooseJr
January 22nd, 2008, 06:44 PM
I would use the one he uploaded but the links are removed and you are able to cheat online with it.

Syuusuke
January 22nd, 2008, 06:50 PM
Then now, I guess you'll have to wait til Paulus' next update.

supersniper
January 22nd, 2008, 06:57 PM
Lol some have the one Kiwi uploaded but I am sure none of them will give it out. Just wait. Patience is the answer to every question.

Syuusuke
January 22nd, 2008, 08:23 PM
The way Kiwi did it is no secret, it's just another way of loading Paulus' trainer...that works...also in a way that we won't want it to work.

CabooseJr
January 23rd, 2008, 02:27 PM
All I really need this trainer for is for the custom resolution so I can make it smaller so I will have better framerate.

johnnyblaz20
January 23rd, 2008, 07:18 PM
A better framerate when you jump 30ft online? Try just try playing halo2V on the lowest resolution in windowed mode. And like another thread taught me, Put -novsync in your command line in the halo2.exe in your Halo 2 root directory.

CanadianPanda
January 24th, 2008, 05:33 AM
According to paulus readme in his first post the trainer dose not have a custom resolution changer yet. I did not see one in the menu when i opened it either. The trainer is very fun in single player and in a private lan game when people are over but theres no point in using it on live. The trainer is cool but the problems it has in general with lag and stucture, I'm not sure who would want to use it online. Damn Noobcakes

If anyone needs anything like a singleplayer only trainer my aim is canadaman012

zac~l
January 25th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Halo 2 demo? o.O

jcap
January 25th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Halo 2 demo? o.O
wat.

Timo
January 25th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Halo 2 demo? o.O
wat.

CtrlAltDestroy
January 25th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Halo 2 demo? o.O
What.

Sever
January 25th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Halo 2 demo? o.O

In the butt?

zac~l
January 25th, 2008, 04:42 PM
LOL...wow..some forum people ! XD

Con
January 26th, 2008, 12:25 AM
better get used to it :)

johnnyblaz20
January 26th, 2008, 02:00 AM
Halo 2 demo? o.O
Brain fart, what was i gonna say? Oh yeah. Noob!!!!