PDA

View Full Version : Snow Day

Zeph
January 17th, 2008, 05:50 AM
Erm, ice day is more like it. For the first time that anyone can remember it, every school in the area is closed for ice. My college's day classes are canceled as well. Unfortunately, I have a 5:15 class as well. I'm not sure whether that's considered a day class as well, since our parking policy is "every space after 5pm is fair game".

Usually I'd be jumping for joy, but this is a Thursday and I have 10 hours of classes today. That's going to be an utter bitch to try and squeeze an extra day into our curriculum for the rest of the semester.

TheGhost
January 17th, 2008, 07:23 AM
Maybe you'll be lucky and they'll knock one assignment off or something to make it easier. But you just started your semester, right? So hopefully it won't be that bad.

It's been snowing just about every day here since I got back to college. Classes got cancelled once last year but that was the first time in the last 15 years that classes had been cacnelled due to weather.

Sever
January 17th, 2008, 08:03 AM
We've finally got some substantial snow here in central VA, and it's the one day of classes that I've actually been looking forward to. It was my first day of Sculpture. Its been too long since I've done any real art, other than bits and pieces for Computer Graphics last semester. At least its finally snowing!

Emmzee
January 17th, 2008, 08:44 AM
We just got a 2 hour icy weather delay.

Speaking of which, I have to leave for school in 5 minutes.