PDA

View Full Version : ughhh problem

zac~l
January 25th, 2008, 03:59 PM
dudes, i bought a copy of halo 2 off my friend for $50 and he only gave my the install cd...i didnt know about the whole registering thing. i asked him for the product key but he told me he lost it. so i was wondering how i can get this product key back, or if i could get a new one without spending more of my limited money. help would be very appreciated ! :)

Mr Buckshot
January 25th, 2008, 04:03 PM
$50 for the game?

Return it to your friend, get your money back, and spend it at a store. Stores sell Halo 2 for $50 or less. You made a very, very bad decision in spending $50 and getting only the CD.

We can't help you since the key was lost. It is illegal to give out CD keys on this forum.

zac~l
January 25th, 2008, 04:04 PM
lol k

zac~l
January 25th, 2008, 04:08 PM
and he said no... v_v

Syuusuke
January 25th, 2008, 04:45 PM
Beat him up since he scammed you. Tell him it's worth nothing without a CD-key.

(Don't beat him up)

SnaFuBAR
January 25th, 2008, 04:55 PM
what kind of friend is he if he scammed you like that? kick his ass and take your money back.

SMASH
January 25th, 2008, 05:34 PM
Yea, listen to these people.

Or else your just playing the pity card to get people to give you a key.

il Duce Primo
January 25th, 2008, 05:38 PM
You call him your friend?

Ki11a_FTW
January 25th, 2008, 05:44 PM
what kind of friend is he if he scammed you like that? kick his ass and take your money back.

^

Mr Buckshot
January 25th, 2008, 07:32 PM
and he said no... v_v

Show him proof that he cheated you, by pointing out that you can get the game for $40 at a store, with a box/manual. That is, print out a website pricing page or something, not sure how to put it. If he refuses to comply, tell his parents.

Syuusuke
January 25th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Or scam someone else and feel guilty about it.

johnnyblaz20
January 26th, 2008, 02:05 AM
#1 Why would you buy a used copy of any game especially an online game for the same or more than it costs at the store.

#2 If its true go to his house and become friends with him until you can find the game case.

armoman92
January 26th, 2008, 03:13 PM
i think ur Bull$hitting and you downloaded the game illegally. Go buy the game, there is no other way to play online.

zac~l
January 26th, 2008, 03:14 PM
i dont want to start shit with him since we good friends and he told me it was his brothers game and he didnt know u needed the registration key to actually play it...and my moneys only limited every other week since i get paid every other week so idk, i guess ill rebuy it or something since he already spent the money on alcohol that we both drank, well i only got like a couple shots, but w.e i guess i have to rebuy it =\..oh and im starting a forum fight JOIN!!!

Mr Buckshot
January 26th, 2008, 03:28 PM
i dont want to start shit with him since we good friends and he told me it was his brothers game and he didnt know u needed the registration key to actually play it...and my moneys only limited every other week since i get paid every other week so idk, i guess ill rebuy it or something since he already spent the money on alcohol that we both drank, well i only got like a couple shots, but w.e i guess i have to rebuy it =\..oh and im starting a forum fight JOIN!!!

Registration key or not, $50 for a used game is unacceptable. Go look in stores and on amazon and ebay - they'll rarely exceed $30. I spent $100 on used Xbox 1 games and bought 8 of them and they all came with perfectly intact cases and manuals. Your friend spent 50 bucks on alcohol? Shame on him.

By the way, the forum fight idea is cool bullshit that needs to be locked.

SnaFuBAR
January 26th, 2008, 03:30 PM
You're so full of shit.

Mr Buckshot
January 26th, 2008, 03:35 PM
:lock:maybe?

Learn to type.

By the way, zac, you can lock your own threads - go to "thread tools" at the top of the page and select "close thread."

Roostervier
January 26th, 2008, 03:57 PM
I still fail to see how he is your good friend when he scammed you like that. <_<

Con
January 26th, 2008, 04:17 PM
You're so full of shit.

Bastinka
January 26th, 2008, 08:41 PM
You're so full of shit.

paladin
January 26th, 2008, 11:55 PM
Are you 9?

Timo
January 27th, 2008, 12:05 AM
Well you can't get a CD Key for free legitimately - and you buying a used game for higher than the retail price without a CD key is not this forum's problem.