PDA

View Full Version : halo editing kit problem

mmkillermm
January 30th, 2008, 10:16 AM
after downloading halo editing kit and hitting setup it will take me to a screen that lets me select run or uninstall when i select run it takes me to this site :C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\HEK_Tutorial\index.html and i want to open sapien and gurilla and stuff, can someone please tell me how i can fix this problem?

Sever
January 30th, 2008, 10:19 AM
Start > All Programs > Microsoft Games > Halo Custom Edition > Guerilla / Sapien should be their location.

mmkillermm
January 30th, 2008, 10:27 AM
thanks

Mr Buckshot
January 30th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Start > All Programs > Microsoft Games > Halo Custom Edition > Guerilla / Sapien should be their location.

QFT.

Geez, learn to use Windows before trying to use the HEK. This Start->Programs->(folder) feature has been around since I first used Windows (Windows 95, and I was 5 years old). If you can't even figure that out, go to the library and grab a few computer books before you attempt to mod a game. And like I told you before, constantly asking questions on a forum for the most basic matters is an ineffective way to learn - it's like asking your teacher 200 questions a day instead of picking up a textbook.