PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know where i can get pics of the old halo 1?

swolleneyeballs
February 10th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Does anyone know where i can get like over head screen shots or top veiws and side veiws of the old halo 1 indoor maps? cuz i would like to remake one of them for h2v. even an idea on what to search for would help. :)

Vicky
February 10th, 2008, 04:57 PM
The bsp may even be available somewhere, what map are you looking for?

swolleneyeballs
February 10th, 2008, 05:31 PM
im looking for one of the indoor maps.. i think one of em(the teleporter one) is called Chiron TL 34, Damnination would be cool to do, but hard, Derilect, and one or 2 others of the small maps.

Vicky
February 10th, 2008, 06:56 PM
Well, maybe sparkedit is something you may have a peek at.

spartan463
February 10th, 2008, 08:38 PM
derilect is already in H2 it just looks a bit diffent but the layout is the same its called wizzard

Syuusuke
February 10th, 2008, 08:44 PM
What? No, sir, not at all. Uh-uh.

First of all it's not wizzard...It's Wizard and even more so, in Halo 2, it's called Warlock which is Wizard's remake which is ALSO similar to Derelict but IS not Derelict.

swolleneyeballs
February 10th, 2008, 09:57 PM
derilect is already in H2 it just looks a bit diffent but the layout is the same its called wizzard

no there are two different maps. wizard is in halo 1 and is now called warlock in halo 2. derilect is kind of like both of them except its got kinda of two floors.

oh woops... i didnt read the post above. but yeah.

Con
February 11th, 2008, 12:27 AM
2 questions:

Are you freakin' kidding me?
So what year did you drop out of English at school?

swolleneyeballs
February 11th, 2008, 12:37 PM
2 questions:

Are you freakin' kidding me?
So what year did you drop out of English at school?
lol

swolleneyeballs
February 11th, 2008, 07:30 PM
I'm not gonna post a new thread for this so i need some quick help.

Ok. i finally got my first map to work but i had shader errors. well i fixed those now but when im done with everything when i package it, i peek into the custom maps folder, documents/my games/halo2/maps , and its not there. i open up halo 2 and its not there. can anyone help me? (yes i had the little box checked so it would package and then coppy it to the custom maps folder)

Con
February 11th, 2008, 07:56 PM
probably some error that prevents it from compiling fully even though you can open the scenario in sapien. just make a new build of the map from the max export on. keep an eye on what you're doing and that should fix it.

swolleneyeballs
February 11th, 2008, 10:47 PM
kk ill try

Vicky
February 12th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Thought you had it compiled already?!?

swolleneyeballs
February 12th, 2008, 02:25 PM
yeah i did. but i didn't have actual shaders on everything but the floor. so i went back and made shaders for them. and now that other thing happens. (what i typed above)

Nexus Halo
February 12th, 2008, 11:08 PM
The remake to derilect is desolation. Also you can get any Halo 1 map model. Just extract the bsp and convert it to obj.

swolleneyeballs
February 13th, 2008, 09:34 AM
i dont remember what desolation is but ur prolly right. i still wanna make chiron tl 34. and i dont know how to extract the bsp on the old maps. can anyone tell me? And what file is the bsp in?

swolleneyeballs
February 13th, 2008, 09:45 AM
well i donwloaded a halo 2 bsp extractor from halo maps. can anyone help me on how to use it? it just keeps coming up with a error thing.

swolleneyeballs
February 13th, 2008, 10:37 AM
oh i get it now.i need halo ce to get the bsp structre things. okay ill donwload it now...

Llama Juice
February 13th, 2008, 11:35 AM
As much as I don't want to post and deprive him of the postacular, I can't resist.

http://www.llamajuice.com/h2v/edit.jpg

it's your friend.

Nexus Halo
February 18th, 2008, 05:01 PM
oh i get it now.i need halo ce to get the bsp structre things. okay ill donwload it now...

Inorder for it all to work you need a copy of Halo (PC) Then download Halo CE. If you have Xfire add me "nexushalo" I'll send you whatever you need from Halo.