PDA

View Full Version : banned, but not on banlist?

Con
March 1st, 2008, 10:03 PM
I was recently banned from that order clan zombies server for "aimbotting", but the other admins can't find me on the banlist. What's up? I want them to be able to unban me because I really like their zombies games...

PenGuin1362
March 1st, 2008, 10:07 PM
you noob, this is hce. l2forum >:| also, maybe they're lying to you cause they're immature? or there's some error. but always keep both in mind.

Peterljr888
March 1st, 2008, 10:25 PM
you noob, this is hce. l2forum >:| also, maybe they're lying to you cause they're immature? or there's some error. but always keep both in mind.
Of course it's hce.
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/808/orderclanzombiefs9.png

But yeah, they might have banned so many people since you and can't see you via sv_banlist or they're lying. D:

jcap
March 1st, 2008, 10:49 PM
You were probably under a different profile at the time you received your first ban. Attempt to join with your real profile, tell them to check their logs for the entry of you attempting to enter but being rejected, and have them remove the user associated with that hash from their banlist.

PenGuin1362
March 1st, 2008, 10:55 PM
how does zombie work in halo 1? O_o

p0lar_bear
March 1st, 2008, 11:13 PM
The spikers in CMT's maps are one-hit melee kills.

Con
March 1st, 2008, 11:51 PM
No, I don't use any other profiles jcap. Also, it's basicly like h2/h3 zombies rules except zombies may melee with any weapon and can grenade jump.

But for some reason Mod just told me I was unbanned...and he's right. It's odd, because the admin said I wasn't on the list. Whatever, thread not needed anymore.