PDA

View Full Version : Lego Halo - the Game

bitterbanana
March 2nd, 2008, 01:58 PM
Edit: April Fools?
It's like the fun Lego Star Wars game, except for Halo, due in Fall 2008 for the Xbox 360.
Source: http://www.bingegamer.net/index.php/lego-halo-fall-2008-nuff-said/
http://www.bingegamer.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/lego-halo.jpg

Con
March 2nd, 2008, 02:07 PM
oshit, awesome

teh lag
March 2nd, 2008, 02:07 PM
I wouldn't think Lego, beign the children's thing and all, would be all for taking on a game rated M. Still, I'll be as happy as anyone to have Lego Halo stuff.

E : Yeah, it seems to be an April fools thing. Oh well.

Huero
March 2nd, 2008, 03:02 PM
oh please it's EGM
they always pull this shit in april
They leave hints too

MNC
March 2nd, 2008, 03:07 PM
Fuck, that would be an instant buy from me. The thing that annoys me the most is that magazines always get released a month before the actual month, which means this is just an april fools joke.

0m3g4Muff1n987
March 2nd, 2008, 03:41 PM
That would own so much face. My brother, who loves pretty much all Lego games (especially Lego Star Wars) would love to buy this for the Wii. I hope to see some Halo lego sets out soon, even though I'm sure it probably won't happen :p

DaneO'Roo
March 2nd, 2008, 04:06 PM
What the fuck.

itszutak
March 2nd, 2008, 04:22 PM
:( April fools'.

343guiltymc
March 2nd, 2008, 04:31 PM
oh please it's EGM
they always pull this shit in april
They leave hints too
Yeah, I remember mushroom kingdom (kingdom hearts + mario)

klange
March 2nd, 2008, 04:33 PM
Um, it's March, and the 2nd I might add.
Someone needs to shoot the person who thought of doing this.
Again, March...

The thing that annoys me the most is that magazines always get released a month before the actual month
The magazines you read must suck, because all of mine are labeled properly. They plan ahead for these things, but not that far ahead.

Huero
March 2nd, 2008, 04:49 PM
I get all mine a month early.
All that means is that you live far away from where they make them. <:
and I believed mushroom kingdom hearts ):

klange
March 3rd, 2008, 02:14 PM
I get all mine a month early.
All that means is that you live far away from where they make them. <:
and I believed mushroom kingdom hearts ):
Actually it's just because the magazines I read happen to be marked for the date they'll be received - they're different... Still, this would better fit the May issue if they're early shippers.

Ki11a_FTW
March 4th, 2008, 09:46 PM
way worse then an April fool :fail: got me so excited

jngrow
March 4th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Omg, I was just thinking about LEGO Racers earlier today. Anyone remember that game? Twas the shit.

Lateksi
March 5th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Omg, I was just thinking about LEGO Racers earlier today. Anyone remember that game? Twas the shit.
I played it on Playstation with my borther! Damn it was funny game but couldn't beat the legendary Crash team racing! :lol:

Cortexian
March 5th, 2008, 09:32 PM
They won't make a HALO LEGO game unless they start releasing HALO brand LEGO, trust me, I'd know ;).

Jay2645
March 5th, 2008, 11:31 PM
Damn, I thought that was real.

Got all hyped up.

Always wanted to see my 2 favorite things together.

n00b1n8R
March 6th, 2008, 01:04 AM
Damn, I thought that was real.

Got all hyped up.

Always wanted to see my 2 favorite things together.
I'M FINDING YOUR GF'S EMAIL AND SENDING HER THIS QUOTE

Hotrod
March 6th, 2008, 04:48 PM
I hope that this is real, even though it probably isn't. If it is an april fool's joke, then why put it in a issue that will be bought in March? Way to bring up our hopes, then destroy them EGM.:mad:

Though, if it is true, then :D.

Jay2645
March 6th, 2008, 05:25 PM
I'M FINDING YOUR GF'S EMAIL AND SENDING HER THIS QUOTE
Uh-oh.
:smithicide:

Hotrod
March 6th, 2008, 07:48 PM
Uh-oh.
:smithicide:

Nice knowing you.

The only way you can survive is if you make Bungie put your girlfriend into the game, so your statement becomes true.

Apoc4lypse
March 7th, 2008, 04:08 PM
wow I actualy hope they do this, as long as it plays on the xbox, because I dont own a 360 and I'm too cheap nowadays to spend my money on new gaming systems.

xbox version plz plz plz I honestly don't care, halos good enough to be paraded around like this tbh lol, its just funny how quickly it became famous and how much there willing to do with the franchise considering how much younger it is when compared to "starwars" I wish theyd make halo wars for the xbox too, cuz I dont want to buy a 360...

Jay2645
March 7th, 2008, 05:36 PM
wow I actualy hope they do this, as long as it plays on the xbox, because I dont own a 360 and I'm too cheap nowadays to spend my money on new gaming systems.

xbox version plz plz plz I honestly don't care, halos good enough to be paraded around like this tbh lol, its just funny how quickly it became famous and how much there willing to do with the franchise considering how much younger it is when compared to "starwars" I wish theyd make halo wars for the xbox too, cuz I dont want to buy a 360...
No more Xbox, GBA, or Gamecube games, EVER. Sorry. It's old tech.

You need to keep up.