PDA

View Full Version : I just woke up screaming at 3 a.m.

Random
April 27th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Clinton called

Disaster
April 27th, 2008, 04:39 PM
wtf?

DrunkenSamus
April 27th, 2008, 04:45 PM
I was expecting something like an out-of-body experience but never mind...

ultama121
April 27th, 2008, 04:52 PM
I don't completely understand this thread...

Zeph
April 27th, 2008, 05:23 PM
From what I remember, there was a bit of an issue over when the democratic candidates slept. Clinton said something about working late at night and Obama slept a normal schedule.

Otherwise, the topic is spam and needs deletion.

odseraphim
April 27th, 2008, 05:48 PM
From what I remember, there was a bit of an issue over when the democratic candidates slept. Clinton said something about working late at night and Obama slept a normal schedule.

.. and yet ..
:confused2:

Zeph
April 27th, 2008, 05:54 PM
.. and yet ..
:confused2:

we just need random to expand on the thread.

Mass
April 27th, 2008, 06:05 PM
xcR6enqJZJ8

Botolf
April 27th, 2008, 06:06 PM
I would have mentioned the ad, but the thread was closed then :(

rossmum
April 27th, 2008, 06:31 PM

Wow, why the fuck do people even give a flying shit about these things

CN3089
April 27th, 2008, 06:50 PM
Clinton called

thought this was going to be a seriouspost, was going to joke about the ad

am disappointed http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-sigh.gif

Amit
April 27th, 2008, 07:52 PM
I don't understand. Who cares if a phone rings @ 3AM? Is it because it could be an important call showing that Hilary works late and Obama can't answer the phone because he's sleeping soundly in his warm and comfortable bed?

Random
April 27th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Why is Clinton wearing her typical political clothing at 3 a.m.?

That is the purpose of this thread, discuss.

my deepest apologies cn numbers

CN3089
April 27th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Clinton's a horrible bitch that should've dropped out three months ago quote this if you're down

Zeph
April 27th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Wow, why the fuck do people even give a flying shit about these things

I have no clue, but it seems to happen every four years. Maybe you can ask the next time it happens.

rossmum
April 27th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Seriously though, what the fuck does it matter when they go to bed, Christ...

CN3089
April 27th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Seriously though, what the fuck does it matter when they go to bed, Christ...

Uh, it's about her ad. That she aired.

e:

xcR6enqJZJ8

that one

(OBAMA DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN VOTE CLINTON http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-jerkbag.gif)

rossmum
April 27th, 2008, 09:02 PM
oh right

Bodzilla
April 27th, 2008, 09:31 PM
Hey look ross!

it's a politician that spent more on trying to deface the opposition then John Howard :v:

paladin
April 27th, 2008, 09:38 PM
You got me, that was funny shit though...

ps 1000th post

Mass
April 27th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Well, excuse me for not being politically up to date.:tinfoil:
You do realize you just asked to be excused for not paying attention to politics.

You know, that thing you have control over that determines the fate of your nation and the Earth.

:shake:

Dumb attack ad is dumb. They asked her what gave her relevant foreign policy experience once. She had no answer :/

Calypso
April 27th, 2008, 09:51 PM
I never got the point of this ad.

Who would want someone BREAKING IN TO THEIR HOUSE just to answer the phone and not wake up their kids?

I know I wouldn't want Hillary breaking into my house and disturbing MY kids...

Mass
April 27th, 2008, 09:56 PM

Who would want someone BREAKING IN TO THEIR HOUSE just to answer the phone and not wake up their kids?

...:lol:

CN3089
April 27th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Dumb attack ad is dumb. They asked her what gave her relevant foreign policy experience once. She had no answer :/

Bosnian sniper fire http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-colbert.gif

look how stupid you are

Calypso
April 27th, 2008, 10:32 PM
OK, I know the point of the ad was to show that Hillary cares for people, but still, that's not the best way to show it.

CN3089
April 27th, 2008, 10:46 PM
protip: the phone is in the white house

and the call is coming FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE

Calypso
April 27th, 2008, 10:53 PM
protip: the phone is in the white house

and the call is coming FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE
Still don't get it, but meh, oh well.

Also, PROTIP is supposed to be in all caps.

Aerowyn
April 27th, 2008, 11:18 PM
I'm scared of Hillary answering the phone, you know. She said recently that if Iran attacks Israel, if she is in office she is inclined to NUKE IRAN OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24246275/

CN3089
April 27th, 2008, 11:26 PM
I'm scared of Hillary answering the phone, you know. She said recently that if Iran attacks Israel, if she is in office she is inclined to NUKE IRAN OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24246275/

And what's wrong with that?

That would be the appropriate response to an Iranian nuclear attack, I would think.

Calypso
April 27th, 2008, 11:32 PM
However, we do NOT need a third world war, and us attacking Iran will bring something of that scale about.

If we nuke Iran, China, for sure, will join Iran's side, cutting us off from many goods which we need for our everyday lives, and the Middle East will cut off our oil, which will drive prices for EVERYTHING even higher.

Nuking Iran =/ Peace.

Jay2645
April 27th, 2008, 11:33 PM
However, we do NOT need a third world war, and us attacking Iran will bring something of that scale about.

If we nuke Iran, China, for sure, will join Iran's side, cutting us off from many goods which we need for our everyday lives, and the Middle East will cut off our oil, which will drive prices for EVERYTHING even higher.

Nuking Iran =/ Peace.
Agreed.

Agamemnon
April 27th, 2008, 11:43 PM
No one is going to nuke anyone. Nukes are just national ego pieces that basically say, "Well, if you want to start nuclear winter, I'm game." Doomsayers need to stop beating the dead horse of nukes because no one but an insane militarist or a terrorist is actually going to use one (and probably just for political tension between two countries as well).

CN3089
April 27th, 2008, 11:44 PM

Nuking Iran =/ Peace.

Yeah except you forgot the part where Iran (in this ridiculous hypothetical) attacked Israel first (with their nonexistent nuclear weaponry)

I don't think anybody would be flocking to their side after that

Agreed.

Hey, how's your sister doing?

ICEE
April 27th, 2008, 11:45 PM
Agreed.

I think we've established that your bad at this jay

Calypso
April 27th, 2008, 11:51 PM
Yeah except you forgot the part where Iran (in this ridiculous hypothetical) attacked Israel first (with their nonexistent nuclear weaponry)

I don't think anybody would be flocking to their side after that.

You'd be surprised. Several nations (Including China, if I remember properly) have said that they will take Iran's side if they were to attack Israel. The last thing we need is another crisis in the Middle East.

No one is going to nuke anyone. Nukes are just national ego pieces that basically say, "Well, if you want to start nuclear winter, I'm game." Doomsayers need to stop beating the dead horse of nukes because no one but an insane militarist or a terrorist is actually going to use one (and probably just for political tension between two countries as well).
Last time I checked, Iran would fall under the group of "terrorists".

n00b1n8R
April 28th, 2008, 01:48 AM
xcR6enqJZJ8
I don't know why the rest of the world bothers insulting americans when you guys seem pretty capable of doing it for us. :lmao:

Bodzilla
April 28th, 2008, 01:53 AM
You do realize you just asked to be excused for not paying attention to politics.

You know, that thing you have control over that determines the fate of your nation and the Earth.

:shake:
When an actual political campaign breaks out, then you can be worried and condescending of him not getting involved in politics.
Because all i see at the moment is just a multi-million dollar pissing match.

n00b1n8R
April 28th, 2008, 01:56 AM
When an actual political campaign breaks out, then you can be worried and condescending of him not getting involved in politics.

Motha fucking sigged.

E: TOO BIG MY ASS >:U

Random
April 28th, 2008, 02:15 AM
You know that mom has a shit load of kids all around the same age.

p0lar_bear
April 28th, 2008, 02:40 AM
Uh, I'm always up at 3 A.M. I should be president.

Kornman00
April 28th, 2008, 03:26 AM
You know that mom has a shit load of kids all around the same age.
One of the girls in that video is a Obama supporter. It was shot back in the 90s for some other purpose (read: not for politics) and ended up not being used, then Clinton took it and webbed it into her uses.

rossmum
April 28th, 2008, 03:44 AM
Uh, I'm always up at 3 A.M. I should be president.
hey me too

Also, I can't see Iran nuking shit anytime soon, some of you really need to stop actually believing that scaremongering bullshit

nooBBooze
April 28th, 2008, 06:53 AM
i totally agre. the US, a bunch of third world country soldiers plus some guys from some european countries teaming up against iran would be a MASSIVE WORLD WAR AMAGAWD /cruisecontrol
BTW, im not really into tactical shooters and tom clancy so my logic could be flawed

Last time I checked, Iran would fall under the group of "terrorists".
Rofl. Yeah, right.

Bodzilla
April 28th, 2008, 06:56 AM
dont worry nooBBooze.

he's been banned. Your safe now.

nooBBooze
April 28th, 2008, 07:04 AM
So ther IS justice i.e. the possibility that I am on the fun side of injustice. Wow
This day smells like :awesome:

Bodzilla
April 28th, 2008, 07:10 AM
You've have much to learn little one, yet time is short.

Ye Timezones 'av shafted me again. But they shall Roo the day that australia has christmas before them.

Mass
April 28th, 2008, 08:22 AM

Well, he phrased it as politics, indicating that he really didn't care enough to even classify it correctly.

Besides, only one I see pissing is Hillary, and knowing that will help you make a political decision :/

Pooky
April 29th, 2008, 11:57 PM
Clinton's a horrible bitch that should've dropped out three months ago quote this if you're down

But then again, I think they're all colossal idiots, and have little faith remaining in American government :\

viva la revolution

rossmum
April 30th, 2008, 12:46 AM
Canada should take over. http://sa.tweek.us/emots/images/emot-canada.gif

CN3089
April 30th, 2008, 07:53 PM
Obama should take over. http://sa.tweek.us/emots/images/emot-obama.gif

Looks like you made a little typo in your post, but no worries I fixed it http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/cool.gif

NuggetWarmer
April 30th, 2008, 07:57 PM

But then again, I think they're all colossal idiots, and have little faith remaining in American government :\

viva la revolution

Ron Paul '08 :awesome: