PDA

View Full Version : Dont worry, the world is still full of sickos

Sel
April 28th, 2008, 08:20 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7372407.stm

itszutak
April 28th, 2008, 08:22 PM
So...What exactly went on in there? The article didn't make it clear.

Mr Buckshot
April 28th, 2008, 08:22 PM
The front-page article doesn't give away much.

CNN's is better:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/04/28/austria.cellar/index.html

I hate incestuous pedos. The male ones should be castrated and forced to eat their things.

Llama Juice
April 28th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Yea, I was gunna say that article kinda sucked for details. I already heard about this, and basically what happened was some dude had a daughter... then he kept her captive and sexed her up and she ended up having 6 or 7 kids with him....

itszutak
Holy shit.

ICEE
Daddy locks daughter in his cellar for years and makes her pregnant several times.

E: Damnit lamma

Gwunty
April 28th, 2008, 08:27 PM
This is just...sad and cruel in so many ways, But yet I find this not all that out of the ordanary. Shit like this happenes...alot and we hear about it everyday, which makes me even more disturbed.

Mr Buckshot
April 28th, 2008, 08:59 PM
I feel sorry for the kids who were born from the father and daughter. Incest isn't just wrong - it also puts the resulting offspring at a far higher risk for diseases and genetic disorders due to the fact that both parents have matching DNA. Those kids not only led an abnormal life - they're likely to have literal abnormalities as well. Basically, they were cursed with that particular method of conception.

Bodzilla
April 28th, 2008, 09:37 PM
oh my fucking god.

Pooky
April 28th, 2008, 11:03 PM
Hot.

Xetsuei
April 28th, 2008, 11:17 PM
Hot.

Seriously, no.

Pooky
April 28th, 2008, 11:21 PM
Oh lighten up Xet, if people got depressed at every disturbing news story that ever happened we'd all be emo by now.

... You're not emo, are you?

SnaFuBAR
April 28th, 2008, 11:57 PM
wow. he should be hung by his testicles.

Xetsuei
April 29th, 2008, 12:06 AM
Oh lighten up Xet, if people got depressed at every disturbing news story that ever happened we'd all be emo by now.

... You're not emo, are you?

What does that have to do with anything? The point is you called something incredibly disturbing hot, which is just flat out wrong. I don't know if it was supposed to be funny or something, but it wasn't. Please read this thread, or just the first post. http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9033

DaneO'Roo
April 29th, 2008, 12:23 AM
What a playa

Rob Oplawar
April 29th, 2008, 12:47 AM
wow. he should be hanged by his testicles.
ftfy
but I concur. Someone like that should be immediately removed from the gene pool, by whatever means necessary.

Con
April 29th, 2008, 01:30 AM
I read about this in the paper this morning, it's just sick.

Tweek
April 29th, 2008, 02:36 AM
yeah, saw this on the news yesterday morning.

i facepalmed irl.

Dr Nick
April 29th, 2008, 03:43 AM
I partially agree with Pooky, although it's terrible and I feel sorry for them, it's nothing compared to a lot of events, and I'm not gonna cry in the corner over it. I won't joke about because it's nothing worth joking about, but I don't see why people would worry.

I'd be more worried of the wife and kids being scared by the press into going back inside.

Bodzilla
April 29th, 2008, 04:02 AM
wow. he should be hung by his testicles.
not a good enough torture.

he needs to rip them off with a rusty hook then eat them.

n00b1n8R
April 29th, 2008, 04:10 AM
yeah, saw this on the news yesterday morning.

i facepalmed irl.
Same sept I was eating breakfast. :sick:

nooBBooze
April 29th, 2008, 06:34 AM
me and some folks were discussing the story and some argued that it was partially the girls fault that she didnt make any effort to escape.
but now that i come to think of it, a 11 year old girl really doesnt stand a chance against an adult man and a child of this age is probably easyly indoctrinated that one's acts are in her best interest.
plus since man quickly adapts and accepts new situations i think after some years her prison really became her home. this should also applie to her kids.

i wonder how much more similar cases will remain undiscovered. gives me the creeps.

Bodzilla
April 29th, 2008, 06:41 AM
There was nothign she could of done dude. The celler was Sound proofed and the only door had like na electric lock on it.

they would have never heard her screams, crys or sobs. and unless she somehow got the key her escape was impossible.

Sel
April 29th, 2008, 06:55 AM
not a good enough torture.

he needs to rip them off with a rusty hook then eat them.

I say he should be whacked by everyone on the street with fish, and then have a bunch of dogs let loose on his ass.

n00b1n8R
April 29th, 2008, 07:02 AM
I say he should be whacked by everyone on the street with fish, and then have a bunch of dogs let loose on his ass.
TBH, reinstating being hung drawn and quarterd would be fitting.

also selentic has a binary postcount (1010 or 5?)

ima_from_America
April 29th, 2008, 07:08 AM
I say he should dress up like a goat and be thrown off a cliff by an eagle.

nooBBooze
April 29th, 2008, 07:13 AM
There was nothign she could of done dude. The celler was Sound proofed and the only door had like na electric lock on it.

they would have never heard her screams, crys or sobs. and unless she somehow got the key her escape was impossible.
yeah we figured one could wait for a chance to strike that scumbag down-possibly even kill him- or bust through the unreinforced walls but like i said, i think after a few years down there you just stop caring eventually let alone her kids that never knew any alternatives to this emprisoned life.
appearantly even some long term prison inmates have a hard time adapting to life in the unbarred world and miss their cells + prison.
:/

ftfy
but I concur. Someone like that should be immediately removed from the gene pool, by whatever means necessary.
its already too late, sir.
l2read :/

and on a side note: im trying to stay realistic when it comes to his punishment. reinstitating the capital punishment [in austria-lol] is not an option but conventional punishments really seem to make litte to no sense. i mean how old is he? 71? until he actually sits in his cell, he could be well over 74. and then what? at max, he will rot there for 10 or 15 years and subsecuently picks up actual rotting underground. and even that relatively short timespan will be bearable due to senility and dementia. its a dilemma.

Dr Nick
April 29th, 2008, 07:15 AM
TBH, reinstating being hung drawn and quarterd would be fitting.

also selentic has a binary postcount (1010 or 5?)
I think 1010 is 10. :\ 2+8

Pooky
April 29th, 2008, 03:36 PM
Cause sadistic torture is what the righteous do :awesome:

nooBBooze
April 29th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Thousands of CIA operatives AND a president cant be wrong :awesome:

Sel
April 29th, 2008, 04:01 PM
Cause sadistic torture is what the righteous do :awesome:

yes

cheezdue
April 29th, 2008, 04:43 PM
I saw this in the news this morning.

Agamemnon
April 29th, 2008, 05:16 PM
Thousands of CIA operatives AND a president cant be wrong :awesome:
blarg blarg :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

blarg :awesome::awesome: blarg?

blarg!!! :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

bl:awesome:a:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:rg
blargggg:awesome:ggg:awesome:g:awesome::awesome:gg g!!:awesome::awesome:!:awesome:!

p0lar_bear
April 29th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Electric chair. Traditional, painful as fuck execution, simply because the girl will probably never be right again, thanks to him.

Usually, I'd say life in prison as someone's jailhouse bitch, but scum like this doesn't deserve to live.

If you know how I think, that's saying quite a bit about how disgusted I am.

paintballakid5
April 29th, 2008, 06:01 PM
Electric chair. Traditional, painful as fuck execution, simply because the girl will probably never be right again, thanks to him.

Usually, I'd say life in prison as someone's jailhouse bitch, but scum like this doesn't deserve to live.

amen.

itszutak
April 29th, 2008, 06:06 PM

blargggg:awesome:ggg:awesome:g:awesome::awesome:gg g!!:awesome::awesome:!:awesome:!

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6639/bahpm4.jpg
:saddowns:

cheezdue
April 29th, 2008, 06:19 PM

Im with you also.

Mr Buckshot
April 29th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Nah, death is too good for him. A life of suffering would be better. But it's cheaper to kill him - electric chair ftw.

If he did this in Canada, he would probably get out of jail after less than 6 months :( I hope the Austrian authorities do their job properly.

paintballakid5
April 29th, 2008, 09:38 PM
Nah, death is too good for him. A life of suffering would be better. But it's cheaper to kill him - electric chair ftw.

If he did this in Canada, he would probably get out of jail after less than 6 months :( I hope the Austrian authorities do their job properly.

thats true to, either let him rought in jail forever or let him die? hard choice...:rolleyes:

DrunkenSamus
April 29th, 2008, 09:42 PM
thats true to, either let him ROT in jail forever or let him die? hard choice...:rolleyes:

I'm sorry but that was about the biggest spelling error ever.:lol:

Bodzilla
April 30th, 2008, 12:58 AM

dam Vermin.

The Awesome smilie was just beginning to be acceptable to use again >=(

Agamemnon
April 30th, 2008, 01:00 AM
I hope they remove it again and this time permanently. All the shitposters abuse it like Ross's mother is in heat.

Bodzilla
April 30th, 2008, 01:02 AM
no it just needs to be changed to
:imahugedouchebag:

Agamemnon
April 30th, 2008, 01:02 AM
No, this:

http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?p=186269#post186269

rossmum
April 30th, 2008, 02:46 AM
No, this:

http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?p=186269#post186269
seriously

Mass
April 30th, 2008, 05:16 PM
Sure he's a creep, a pervert, and a sadistic bastard.

On the other hand, There were approximately 500 homicides in my home town last year.

The enthusiasm for extreme punishment and emboldened outrage in this thread are perfect evidence of the travesty of irrational sympathy and ignorant apathy. Same deal with the dog thrown off cliff shit, and the napalmed dog from back in Nam. I'm almost as sickened by the revealing of priorities through this thread's reactions to this as I am by the man himself.

Just getting that out there.

paintballakid5
April 30th, 2008, 06:19 PM
I'm sorry but that was about the biggest spelling error ever.:lol:

yeah my sp3lling isn't th3 gr3at3st

Syuusuke
April 30th, 2008, 07:13 PM
What the hell.

Castration won't be enough for that man.

Sel
April 30th, 2008, 07:16 PM
I have a better idea.

How about we just force him to get sucked off by someone with a lice infested mustache.

Mr Buckshot
April 30th, 2008, 08:28 PM
If he were a young man, I'd say that he belongs in an institution for evaluation. But he's 73 and the end of his life isn't far away, so he might as well suffer the rest of his life in a regular jail. Without his balls.

Bodzilla
April 30th, 2008, 09:30 PM

On the other hand, There were approximately 500 homicides in my home town last year.

The enthusiasm for extreme punishment and emboldened outrage in this thread are perfect evidence of the travesty of irrational sympathy and ignorant apathy. Same deal with the dog thrown off cliff shit, and the napalmed dog from back in Nam. I'm almost as sickened by the revealing of priorities through this thread's reactions to this as I am by the man himself.

you have got to be kidding me.

He's an evil old man that raped his daughter for two decades, TWO DECADES and fathered 7 children from her while keeping her imprisoned under her house where she never saw the light of day.
and your saying your nearly as disgusted by our posts about how he should be shown and dealt a small portion of the horror he has inflicted on others?

and where the sick, twisted ones?

Get
The
Fuck
Out.

Pooky
May 1st, 2008, 03:04 AM

I have to say I agree. The things you people are suggesting are no better than what he did.

Bodzilla
May 1st, 2008, 03:41 AM
oh, ok.

Get
The
Fuck
Out.

nooBBooze
May 1st, 2008, 05:26 AM
The enthusiasm for extreme punishment and emboldened outrage in this thread are perfect evidence of the travesty of irrational sympathy and ignorant apathy.
I agree for the most part there. when it comes to justice democracy just isnt approptiate.
lets face it: that old man wont get a "fair" punishment. at max hes got 15 years to live. i hear austrian prisons are rather comfortable places and senility and dementia will make sure he wont suffer too much. plus chances are there is no hell.

im going to stay btw D:

p0lar_bear
May 1st, 2008, 03:12 PM

That's nearly two deaths per day. Holy crap. Gang wars/crime family/ies or just random, unconnected "har har i shot u in face" crap?

It's also a matter of what's sitting on the table and just how fucked up it is in relation to things happening around it. Very easy to not give a damn about something if it's not brought to light, or if it's something that's common, which is why people jumped on that US Marine for throwing the [fake/already dead] puppy over the cliff.

-"Hey guys, that guy just got his head blown off in Iraq!!"
-"Yeah, so?"
-"Well, it happened after a two-hour long torture involving chopping off his genetalia, slitting his arteries, and letting him bleed out."
-"WHAT THE FUCK BURN THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS."

Pooky
May 1st, 2008, 03:14 PM
oh, ok.

Get
The
Fuck
Out.

Let me explain this in words you might understand.

Indeed he deserves to die, and many die who deserve to live. Can you give them that? Then do not be so quick to deal out death in the name of Justice.

Mass
May 1st, 2008, 04:58 PM
I'm not so much mad at anybody in particular or the forum really as I am by the general attitude of the way that justice has to be sold to people.

People are up in arms about a disgusting, sadistic person, who brutally ruined the life of his daughter in a way that defies apathy and mandates punishments, I in no way disagree with that.

Sure, thats all well and fine, but you have to imagine living everyday in a country that is at war, being surrounded by people who don't seem to give a fuck that their friends and families are out dying for no reason. Knowing that people are being tortured in your name, that people are dying so that you can watch you dumbass neighbors drive their fucking SUVs.

You have every right to be outraged, it's just kind of sad to me what people choose to care about. Almost like vengeance for the discomfort and disgust it caused you is the only thing that really defines what should deserves action.

Bodzilla
May 1st, 2008, 05:21 PM
You guys realize that you have drawn similarity's between how disgusting that guys act was and my chain of thinking?
He raped his daughter for 20 god dam years and you expect me to think it's ok your Drawing similarity's between me and him?

no fucking way.

Pooky
May 1st, 2008, 07:17 PM
You guys realize that you have drawn similarity's between how disgusting that guys act was and my chain of thinking?
He raped his daughter for 20 god dam years and you expect me to think it's ok your Drawing similarity's between me and him?

no fucking way.
Uh, no. I'm saying that two wrongs don't make a right. And here I thought you had read Lord of the Rings.

nooBBooze
May 2nd, 2008, 06:50 AM
You have every right to be outraged, it's just kind of sad to me what people choose to care about. Almost like vengeance for the discomfort and disgust it caused you is the only thing that really defines what should deserves action.
well it is how it is. ones attention span cant cover the the problems and issues of the whole world so the nearest things often equal the most important ones. plus worrying about such abstract things as starving foreigners without actually doing something about it (and even if one were to act, the effects stay rather limited and honestly, one would have to dedicate his live to this cause) is outright hypocrite.
Protip: im not judginga anyone here. just observing. :/

Atty
May 2nd, 2008, 11:11 AM
For torture, how does a sandpaper condom rape sound?