PDA

View Full Version : The Terrorist's Handbook

n00b1n8R
May 13th, 2008, 05:44 AM
Apparently this file has been going around since the late 80's (O__o), but for those youngins who haven't seen it, I thought it may be of interest.

Basically, some un-known guy wrote manuscripts for 2 books detailing the composition and construction of all manner of interesting (and potentially dangerous-lethal) pyrotechnics. The 2 manuscripts were later merged into 1 file, and heavily spell checked (the guy was clearly a chemical wizz who couldn't spell for shit). Obviously the book was never published, but it made it onto the web.

I personally find the whole thing fascinating, and I've only read a small portion. I'm not condoning nor encouraging anybody going out and replicating anything detailed in the book. Do so at your own peril, and if the fuzz comes knocking on your door after you access the page, it's not my fault.

Oh yeah, linkyz:
http://www.capricorn.org/~akira/home/terror.html (http://www.capricorn.org/%7Eakira/home/terror.html)

Sel
May 13th, 2008, 06:23 AM
Copied and pasted, I dunno if Ill ever care to read it though, but I know some people who might.

Patrickssj6
May 13th, 2008, 06:30 AM
I love these things...how much intelligence was put back in time into a written form. I have many ebooks on hacking/programming...how innovative did you had to be back in time to call a program "BitchSlap!" and you just enter the IP of a computer and it crashed...good times. :awesome:

nooBBooze
May 13th, 2008, 06:34 AM
im not going to say anything on that matter or even bother clicking that link.
remember kids: the NSA is watching and over in cuba, nobody cares when you say you're innocent.

n00b1n8R
May 13th, 2008, 06:38 AM
I love these things...how much intelligence was put back in time into a written form. I have many ebooks on hacking/programming...how innovative did you had to be back in time to call a program "BitchSlap!" and you just enter the IP of a computer and it crashed...good times. :awesome:
Post some linkz. :D

Apoc4lypse
May 13th, 2008, 05:38 PM
lol, I wonder if the government monitors people who access that site, bet they do, especially since I live in the US... XD

Resembles the Anarchist's cook book heh...

Dole
May 13th, 2008, 05:56 PM
And The Poor Man's James Bond.

n00b1n8R
May 14th, 2008, 12:16 AM
lol, I wonder if the government monitors people who access that site, bet they do, especially since I live in the US... XD

lol, I was actually doing some re-search on supersaturation for chemistry on wikipedia, when i found a link to dry ice bombs (which I had to look at) and from there links to a stub on this as well as the Any's CB.

legionaire45
May 14th, 2008, 02:36 AM
I'm amazed that this hasn't been pulled down. Something like this could actually be really really bad in the wrong hands.

n00b1n8R
May 14th, 2008, 02:47 AM
Part of the reason it was published was to raise awareness of how easy it is to do this sort of crap. Besides which, circuity and monitoring of purchases has been severely tightened since this book was released (in the late 80's).

Hell, the Berlin wall was still standing back then. The world has changed a lot and to a would-be terrorist, I doubt any of the stuff in this book would be new information anyway.

rossmum
May 14th, 2008, 04:58 AM
Our physics teacher actually gave us detailed info on how to go about building a nuke.

I really don't think 'normal' people give a flying shit about this sort of thing anymore.

n00b1n8R
May 14th, 2008, 05:04 AM
The difference here is that it's not so hard for the average Joe to get ahold of some chemicals for a bomb as opposed to enriched uranium for a nuke. :downs:

Patrickssj6
May 14th, 2008, 05:07 AM
If you have access to those substances, you know what you are doing the first place. That easy.

Almost everyones knows that you need a moderator to stop the proton flow inside a nuke...if you can get your hands on plutonium...call me.

Bodzilla
May 14th, 2008, 05:08 AM
hell-o! Sassy "dont go there GF" Voice

Australia.

n00b1n8R
May 14th, 2008, 05:12 AM
hell-o! Sassy "dont go there GF" Voice

Australia.
Enriched. Australia digs it up and exports it and nothing more.

Bodzilla
May 14th, 2008, 05:21 AM
Cause i was totally serious and all :downs:

n00b1n8R
May 14th, 2008, 05:42 AM
Cause i was totally serious and all :downs:
So was I. :downs:

rossmum
May 14th, 2008, 05:55 AM
The difference here is that it's not so hard for the average Joe to get ahold of some chemicals for a bomb as opposed to enriched uranium for a nuke. :downs:
Oh, our chemistry teacher filled in the normal bombs part.